PDA

View Full Version : Ginza KISS : a sweet KITTEN, and a wild TIGER ... the purrfect GFE/PSE girl

rooter
03-08-2015, 06:57 PM
I have already seen Kiss twice and had to use all my will power not to book her again today.
She is such a special girl.
I spent all day today regretting I didn't book her again.
And I was jealous of the guys seeing her.
How can this happen to me? Me, jealous? I'm the "love 'em and leave guy", WTF????

Anyway I am not gonna see her again because she is just too fucking special and she is the sort of girl you can never get enough of.
2 times, 5 times, 10 times ... it will never be enough ... best to stop now while I still have some semblance of sanity.

She only does short shifts and not very regularly and I think she will only be around for a short time, so if you get the chance you should definitely see her.
But be prepared to have your heart torn out of your chest.

LOOKS and BODY
Kiss is a Japanese girl in her early 20s.
She is quite tiny at around 150cm and has a slim tight body - the classic pocket rocket.
But she has nice compact curves too, beautiful full round arse, perky B cup tits, and nice toned but still feminine body.
She is a pretty girl and has that magic gift of being able to go from cute and innocent looking to sexy and seductive looking, and then back again in the blink of an eye.
One second you are looking at a cute little school girl, the next second you are looking at a man eating seductress.

PERSONALITY and EXPERIENCE
Kiss is definitely new to this in Australia - but I get the impression she might have some experience in Japan.
She was very shy and nervous to start with but once she relaxed fucking hell she went absolutely wild!
She is a very GFE girl but she can get nice and nasty too if she feels comfortable with you.
The second session with her as soon as she opened the door and recognised me she gave a squeal of delight, jumped on me, wrapped her arms around my neck and DFKed the fuck out of me ... and didn't stop doing so for the whole hour.

DFK and DATY
As I already said Kiss is a non-stop DFK girl - she will kiss you and kiss you and kiss you ... and then kiss you again ...
And she loves DATY!
She was already soaking wet by the time I made my way down there - Just the kissing and touching had got her close to coming.
And after a bit of licking she had her first of many intense orgasms.

BBBJ
Kiss gives a full on JAV style BBBJ - I know Nozomi is the official JAV star at Ginza, but Kiss's BBBJ is even more JAV than the JAV's one!
She generates so much saliva, and slurps so LOUD!
She tries her best to DT, licks the knob, DDs like crazy, spits on your cock, strokes the shaft.
It was all too much! She was all geared up for a CIM! I had to stop her! I really wanted to fuck her now!

FUCKING!
Kiss is very tiny and tight but she doesn't let that stop her giving you a good time.
Her hot little cunt is like a furnace and a vice and I had to check the rubber was still on a couple of times it felt so good.
She totally goes off in every position, and her moans, squeals, expressions are totally genuine - and she comes hard and intense - and so did I ;)

ROUND 2
Round 2 started as soon as we got our breath back and as much as I loved the fucking I really wanted to revisit that BBBJ and maybe CIM ...
Kiss obliged without a moments hesitation and after a lot of effort on Kiss's part ( I think i was over-stimulated and frantic at this point) she extracted another load out of me into her awaiting hot little mouth - what a girl!!!!!

OVERALL
Kiss is the perfect GFE/PSE combination.
She is clever, and funny, and warm, and affectionate, but she can get really wild and nasty full on PSE too.
She is the perfect girl ... I wouldn't change anything about her.

juts0929
03-08-2015, 08:24 PM
I have already seen Kiss twice as had to use all my will power not to book her again today.
She is such a special girl.
I spent all day today regretting I didn't book her again.
And I was jealous of the guys seeing her.
How can this happen to me? Me, jealous? I'm the "love 'em and leave guy", WTF????

Anyway I am not gonna see her again because she is just too fucking special and she is the sort of girl you can never get enough of.
2 times, 5 times, 10 times ... it will never be enough ... best to stop now while I still have some semblance of sanity.

She only does short shifts and not very regularly and I think she will only be around for a short time, so if you get the chance you should definitely see her.
But be prepared to have your heart torn out of your chest.

LOOKS and BODY
Kiss is a Japanese girl in her early 20s.
She is quite tiny at around 150cm and has a slim tight body - the classic pocket rocket.
But she has nice compact curves too, beautiful full round arse, perky B cup tits, and nice toned but still feminine body.
She is a pretty girl and has that magic gift of being able to go from cute and innocent looking to sexy and seductive looking, and then back again in the blink of an eye.
One second you are looking at a cute little school girl, the next second you are looking at a seductress.

PERSONALITY and EXPERIENCE
Kiss is definitely new to this in Australia - but I get the impression she might have some experience in Japan.
She was very shy and nervous to start with but once she relaxed fucking hell she went absolutely wild!
She is a very GFE girl but she can get nice and nasty too if she feels comfortable with you.
The second session with her as soon as she opened the door and recognised me she gave a squeal of delight, jumped on me, wrapped her arms around my neck and DFKed the fuck out of me ... and didn't stop doing so for the whole hour.

DFK and DATY
As I already said Kiss is a non-stop DFK girl - she will kiss you and kiss you and kiss you ... and then kiss you again ...
And she loves DATY!
She was already soaking wet by the time I made my way down there - Just the kissing and touching had got her close to coming.
And after a bit of licking she had her first of many intense orgasms.

BBBJ
Kiss gives a full on JAV style BBBJ - I know Nozomi is the official JAV star at Ginza, but Kiss's BBBJ is even more JAV than the JAV's one!
She generates so much saliva, and slurps so LOUD!
She tries her best to DT, licks the knob, DDs like crazy, spits on your cock, strokes the shaft.
It was all too much! She was all geared up for a CIM! I had to stop her! I really wanted to fuck her now!

FUCKING!
Kiss is very tiny and tight but she doesn't let that stop her giving you a good time.
Her hot little cunt is like a furnace and a vice and I had to check the rubber was still on a couple of times it felt so good.
She totally goes off in every position, and her moans, squeals, expressions are totally genuine - and she comes hard and intense - and so did I ;)

ROUND 2
Round 2 started as soon as we got our breath back and as much as I loved the fucking I really wanted to revisit that BBBJ and maybe CIM ...
Kiss obliged without a moments hesitation and after a lot of effort on Kiss's part ( I think i was over-stimulated and frantic at this point) she extracted another load out of me into her awaiting hot little mouth - what a girl!!!!!

OVERALL
Kiss is the perfect GFE/PSE combination.
She is clever, and funny, and warm, and affectionate, but she can get really wild and nasty full on PSE too.
She is the perfect girl ... I wouldn't change anything about her.

Damn u rooter!! Im saving money

jm2141mj
03-08-2015, 10:34 PM
Wow, Kiss sounds amazing, Will have to put her on my list.

rooter
04-08-2015, 06:01 PM
Damn u rooter!! Im saving money

I am now tempted to see this girl. Too bad she is on day shift :(

Wow, Kiss sounds amazing, Will have to put her on my list.

Cheers guys, she is an amazing girl.
I would rate her service even higher than the JAV star Nozomi.

spiral
05-08-2015, 07:26 PM
Is this the same Kiss from a year or so ago? If it is then WOW.

rooter
05-08-2015, 07:35 PM
Is this the same Kiss from a year or so ago? If it is then WOW.

No bro, different girl!
But great to hear from another fan of the original Kiss - it's a very small fan club!
She only did 1 or 2 shifts at Ginza around 2 years ago and then disappeared.
Fuck that girl could scream! We were upstairs in Room 1 and Wilson could hear her from down in Reception.
The new Kiss is just as special as the original one - though nowhere near as loud.
You should definitely see the new Kiss bro - she is wonderful!

Azzkikr
08-08-2015, 10:50 PM
How is her English?

rooter
09-08-2015, 09:22 AM
How is her English?

No where near as good as her French ... and much better than my Japanese ;)
Actually her English is pretty good; you have a conversation and a laugh with her.