PDA

View Full Version : Question How much to tip ml for sex? Do you need to tip at all?

beta101
03-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Hi Guys,

I feel bad not tipping because she offered more services. On the other hand I feel like if I tip her she will think I am treating her like a whore.

Any ideas?

Thanks

CunningLinguist
03-08-2015, 11:43 PM
$50 for sex is quite normal, if they like you it might be gratis.

beta101
03-08-2015, 11:53 PM
cool thanks man

B2Brules
04-08-2015, 09:35 AM
agreed. $50 is normal for FS at RNT. Or maybe $20 for BJ.

Some girls will ask for $100. Which is unreasonable. Have been asked for that recently in 2 shops was surprised and turned it down.

Best of all are the ML AT RNT who will do extra for free. Yes does happen awesome. Best sex ever when it does.

sukeong
04-08-2015, 10:26 AM
Wow free FS from ml. That's my goal lol. Must have had at least 50 massage sessions with different girls and not gotten that offer before

AHLUNGOR
04-08-2015, 11:45 AM
Haha, somebody is showing off here !! Or living his own fantasy ??

kuntous
04-08-2015, 11:53 AM

Just because you pay for every little extra doesn't mean everybody has to!
Some mls offer free extras when they feel attracted to the punter.
Haha!

B2Brules
04-08-2015, 05:35 PM
It's less than 1% of the time. But it's real enough. Could name quite few all long since gone home to Korea so too late to find these Angels now and safe to name as memories. These little darlings all initiated sex for free with me at M8 Irin (my all time favourite Korean ML saw her every week for like a year and only had sex with her once) Nadia (times had sex with her with her 3 times no wonder I kept going back there!), Stacy saw her week after week and finally she slipped it inside her one night. Back in 2010 2011 2012 when I used to go to M8 couple of times a week would see these and other girls regularly and eventually got lucky with a few of the Korean girls. If the girl is attracted to you then it's up to her what she wants to do right. Was always safe sex. Was always after investing a lot of time. And always was Korean for some reason but that might just be me!

AHLUNGOR
04-08-2015, 07:06 PM
So good luck to all the newbies hitting the massage shops now after read this thread and looking for free sex !

Spe
04-08-2015, 09:17 PM
So good luck to all the newbies hitting the massage shops now after read this thread and looking for free sex !

Wow... Must be lucky day if RnT girls offer free FS... FS shops will go out of business. LOL... Really good luck to those innocent newbies. 好過中頭獎!

B2Brules
05-08-2015, 12:04 AM
You have missed the whole point of what I said. In each case the many visits. Investing lots of time to get to know the girl and in the end her choice. On $ for time basis it's a stupid deal. But that's not the point. That's not the game.

sukeong
05-08-2015, 10:14 AM
Yeah i think it could happen. Just very very rare and obviously depend on chemistry and attraction between the two. It kinda did happen to me but I didn't say that in my first post cuz technically It wasn't as I paid in the end. But before and after the act she did not utter a single word about money. So i could have gotten it as free as usually by that point the ml would have clearly indicated whether fs is available and how much. But i as I was about to leave I just decided to pay her $70 maybe it was because of the thrill of getting fs so unexpectedly I felt bad to not pay anything. The ml wasn't hot or my type but just felt in that moment it was the nice thing to do. But obviously this kind of thing it's very rare and for the hot slim young uni types I go for, it's usually quite impossible At least for me lol.

AHLUNGOR
05-08-2015, 10:47 AM
Yeah i think it could happen. Just very very rare and obviously depend on chemistry and attraction between the two. It kinda did happen to me but I didn't say that in my first post cuz technically It wasn't as I paid in the end. But before and after the act she did not utter a single word about money. So i could have gotten it as free as usually by that point the ml would have clearly indicated whether fs is available and how much. But i as I was about to leave I just decided to pay her $70 maybe it was because of the thrill of getting fs so unexpectedly I felt bad to not pay anything. The ml wasn't hot or my type but just felt in that moment it was the nice thing to do. But obviously this kind of thing it's very rare and for the hot slim young uni types I go for, it's usually quite impossible At least for me lol.

Good on you brother sukeong,

Just a question, on that unexpected FS occasion above, did you produce the condom or she had ? if it was BYO, then I'll say the experience was to be treasured and it could well be a genuine freebie until you generously paid for it anyway. But if she had provided the dom...................well, you were in the room, not me.

In any case, still feel good to be offered, right ?

Cheers

cisco
05-08-2015, 12:36 PM

Gratis ? :)

Anaheim
05-08-2015, 12:53 PM
Hi Guys,

I feel bad not tipping because she offered more services. On the other hand I feel like if I tip her she will think I am treating her like a whore.

Any ideas?

Thanks

i'm always aware they're in the industry for the income so I'd tip if I get lucky with an ML.
There'd be also times I'd be the one asking her for it in the heat of the moment and be smooth about it so she doesn't get surprised or offended - well its worked more times that I had expected. but i'd always tip in the end and thus far have not been met with a frown or a bad repeat service.

loaded
05-08-2015, 03:14 PM
It's less than 1% of the time. But it's real enough. Could name quite few all long since gone home to Korea so too late to find these Angels now and safe to name as memories. These little darlings all initiated sex for free with me at M8 Irin (my all time favourite Korean ML saw her every week for like a year and only had sex with her once) Nadia (times had sex with her with her 3 times no wonder I kept going back there!), Stacy saw her week after week and finally she slipped it inside her one night. Back in 2010 2011 2012 when I used to go to M8 couple of times a week would see these and other girls regularly and eventually got lucky with a few of the Korean girls. If the girl is attracted to you then it's up to her what she wants to do right. Was always safe sex. Was always after investing a lot of time. And always was Korean for some reason but that might just be me!

I agree, it's probably the exception rather than the rule and you do need to build the connection. I saw the same ML at Midas for a year every week. We had sex often and no tipping was required.

Some ML let you take things further depending on their connection with you. I'd say the majority just provide the stock standard service.

x11
05-08-2015, 06:37 PM

Is that on top of the nude hj price? Ie $100 tip all up? Otherwise if its just 50, why get nufe hj when u get fs? (ignoring the fact ml has to offer first)

garfield
05-08-2015, 07:53 PM
Is that on top of the nude hj price? Ie $100 tip all up? Otherwise if its just 50, why get nufe hj when u get fs? (ignoring the fact ml has to offer first)

Standard FS price is 100 tip on top of massage or 50 tip on top of nude massage. Of course there are other variations but this would be a norm.

Sometimes when I got free FS for a normal 50 nude/hj session I don't give additional tip. But I usually return back the favour in other means later like a gift, etc

sukeong
05-08-2015, 08:06 PM
Good on you brother sukeong,

Just a question, on that unexpected FS occasion above, did you produce the condom or she had ? if it was BYO, then I'll say the experience was to be treasured and it could well be a genuine freebie until you generously paid for it anyway. But if she had provided the dom...................well, you were in the room, not me.

In any case, still feel good to be offered, right ?

Cheers

Hi
I didn't want to say it but since you asked. It was unprotected as it came very fast and totally unexpected she just slipped it in the heat of moment I did not think. Actually and embarrassingly it also lasted only for a short time. Luckily that was more than a year ago and I had several tests since and it came negative. Not something I will try again as I was really worried. But that's that. The only time I slipped up with ML. Other times they would always bring their own condoms or ask for one

sukeong
05-08-2015, 08:07 PM
Standard FS price is 100 tip on top of massage or 50 tip on top of nude massage. Of course there are other variations but this would be a norm.

Sometimes when I got free FS for a normal 50 nude/hj session I don't give additional tip. But I usually return back the favour in other means later like a gift, etc

That's a thought. What gift would be appropriate in that case?

garfield
05-08-2015, 09:14 PM
That's a thought. What gift would be appropriate in that case?

It's all up to you, and what it means to you.

In that particular instance I gave her a simple charm necklace.

opimrs
05-08-2015, 09:44 PM

I saw an ML on Sunday, only my second time at that shop and my first time with that ML. She got into a bodyslide after about 5 minutes and whispered an offer of FS. But at $70 I thought it was a bit steep.

joshnoddy
05-08-2015, 09:52 PM
I pay a little extra on top of the $50 for nude massage. Usually $20-50. It's only fair.

So that makes $50+$50+($20 or $50).

And yes it happens rarely. There has to be rapport.

joshnoddy
05-08-2015, 09:58 PM
AHLUNGOR is correct - if she has condoms then you ain't special.

If she tells you to bring your own then it is (and then gets you to take it with you afterwards so the owner doesn't see it in the rubbish bin!). Kissing is also a good sign.

But all that said, don't be fooled into thinking its anything above a monetary transaction in the end. Just a top-notch one; makes you come back for more!!

garfield
06-08-2015, 09:37 AM
AHLUNGOR is correct - if she has condoms then you ain't special.

If she tells you to bring your own then it is (and then gets you to take it with you afterwards so the owner doesn't see it in the rubbish bin!). Kissing is also a good sign.

But all that said, don't be fooled into thinking its anything above a monetary transaction in the end. Just a top-notch one; makes you come back for more!!
Exactly as you said.

sukeong
06-08-2015, 11:29 AM
It's all up to you, and what it means to you.

In that particular instance I gave her a simple charm necklace.

Cheers. That's a nice gift. Didn't think of that. Probably chocolates and drinks are abit miserly

Guymartin420
06-08-2015, 02:25 PM

I have enjoyed free services from five separate young MLs in the same joint over a period of 4 years.

So, yes,. It's possible.

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2015, 02:47 PM
I have enjoyed free services from five separate young MLs in the same joint over a period of 4 years.

So, yes,. It's possible.

You obviously are not in my same age bracket then................lol

garfield
06-08-2015, 04:27 PM

So, yes,. It's possible.

Which joint is this? Or give us some clues.

Guymartin420
06-08-2015, 10:19 PM

You would be surprised...

kuntous
06-08-2015, 11:24 PM

You obviously need to work on your intimate skills!
You also need to learn what pleasures girls, going straight for the tits ala Spanish gives close to zero satisfaction to women!

Here's a tip for you!
Try the pussy! She might actually enjoy that more than having her tits pounded by mini lungor!
Haha!

johnnysins
08-08-2015, 05:14 PM

No doubt you can have chemistry with ML. Been to a legit massage place about 5 times, zero sensual touching. went recently and was friendly with a european girl that day. she started getting very touchy. l return the favour. ends up taking her top off and l give her breasts a good going over. Funny she didnt even offer a tug just happy to do that.

doctorspock
09-08-2015, 08:10 AM
Half your asset if you get married to her and divorce!

ouch
09-08-2015, 10:30 AM
100-150 is my norm. But sometimes 100 up front dont get much more than standard. But if like girl so what . No dramas

Junior6502001
09-08-2015, 10:48 AM
100-150 is my norm. But sometimes 100 up front dont get much more than standard. But if like girl so what . No dramas

It doesn't happen very often but it does happen.

Once I saw a ML. It was her second day in the job. Read her profile and said "why not".
There she comes, about 21, tallish. The usual routine, gets me to the room, I undress etc.
On her return, small chat and I asked whether she would like to receive a massage instead. "- Great"
She lays down and I started complimenting her body, slowly made my way to her legs, between the legs, she was moaning and saying it was delicious. Confessed she had been in the country for about a month and broke up with her boyfriend before coming and "no man for a month".
I could feel whe was enjoying the attention.
She said "your turn, wait, will be back"
She leaves the room and returns with a small handbag.
Ask me to lay down, face up, gets a Dom from her handbag and starts a CBJ. Nothing to write about, seemed a bit lacking in experience, but a change from the usual massage anyway...
I started licking her nipples, they became hard and she said: "horny, you now inside me", just like that, bent over the massage table and that was it...
She apologised saying she really needed some sex.
I didn't tip her, she gave me her mobile number. A week later she was left the parlour and disconnected the mobile. Maybe went back home, who knows.