PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties 38C perky tits Dongbei girl, Ella. So good and fresh. Just back from holidays

Biggerbanana
04-08-2015, 12:15 AM
Girl's Name : Ella

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 2 August 2015

Rates : $90/ 30 min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : 167 cm tall, slim body with nice long legs, perky tits (36 - C cup, natural, firm and perky) and big bums (est 38 in) , medium waist (est 26 in), size 8, slight tanned smooth skin, pretty face.

Roster: Sundays

Ethnicity : Chinese ( Dongbei)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath.*

Review:

When I called shop on Sunday, Kevin, the receptionist on duty, told me Ella (a girl from Dongbei) just came back from holidays. He felt that she is one of the best girls in his shop and she does not work a lot. Hence she is very fresh and I should get lots of fun with her.* I trust this guy and so made a booking in the afternoon.

Arrived shop on time, Ella came out to say hello. I like her look immediately. She wore a black swimsuit and her nice curves were clearly visible. Her skin color was a bit dark, quite different from normal Dongbei Chinese girls. *As Kevin described, she is pretty and cute looking. She is quite tall with the high heeled shoes on. * She said she could speak English reasonably well, but her preference is to talk in Chinese. *She is a very polite girl and has a very nice soft voice.

After Ella took off her clothes, I found she has very nice and perky tits and a sexy hot body. * I love to lick nice big tits and so hugged her for almost 5 min before we lay down in bed.

Ella gave CBJ and cat bath, which were both*professionally done. My dick got hard very quickly and soon ready for action. Ella has long legs and I love to hold up her legs in the mish position. I found the feeling really fantastic. Ella's pussy was tight and wet, During my hard pounding, she kept moaning very seductively throughout. I love sex with Northern Chinese girls as they love strong sex and are normally very horny during sex. Ella is really good in bed.

I kept banging her non-stop and did not want to change positions. I came strongly after about 10 min, *She told me she has a normal day time job and could only work once a week. *She is so good and I must see her again before I go overseas.