PDA

View Full Version : General talk WL's must have item in the first harf of 2015

Christmas
04-08-2015, 06:46 AM
I just found out there's a significant movement in this indurstry in a past few months. Have you ever wondered that why many different working girls, in many diffrent shops, smell all same or very similar?

Last March, Victoria secret cosmetic and accessories store just launched in Sydney CBD. (http://www.vogue.com.au/fashion/news/victorias+secrets+first+sydney+cbd+store,29461)

Many girls in sydney were so excited because VC's body mist, body lotion products were already so popular all over the world, (because of its good scent.) but I've never expected that it will change most of WL's (and i assume ML too) body odor that quick.

http://i.imgur.com/gNBicJn.jpg (http://imgur.com/gNBicJn)

This is how we work.
1. say hi to customer.
2. Chosen by them.
3. Using Mouth wash.
4. Wear a perfume.
5. Set timer.
6. Go and meet customer.

So before VC, WLs, MLs usually purchase not too expensive perfume at chemistry warehouse or priceline. I remember some popular perfumes for ML in the past; Lanvin's marry me, Eclat D'arpege, some Bvlgari's, Chloe's ... etc etc. And as you see, WL and ML they consume a perfume a lot more than normal girls does. VC's body mists are relatively cheap (3 for $50), and also there are various type of scents to choose. (They keep producing new scent too! how tempting!!)

Recently I've been working at Marrickville a lot, which has K girls the most, and they all, literally all the girls are using VC's body mist.
I sometimes go to Gladesville, rarely go to Rockdale and all the k girls there, they are using VC's mist too!!!!! I don't think it's only happened in these 3 shops. How impressive.....

I wasn't going to buy one because it's too main stream for me, LOL
but then tonight, one wl friend gave me one so i was like 'oh well... maybe i'd follow main stream from now and then...;)'
(※My recent one is super woody. I was often told that i smell like temple! lol)

Apparently WL, ML in sydney, they contribute a lot to the Victoria secret's sales figures...

Max Impact
04-08-2015, 08:09 AM
Super Woody! That's a good punter name!

birch
04-08-2015, 08:34 AM
A fascinating insight that I certainly don't punt enough to be in a position to verify or refute. But a great story nonetheless!

I wonder if the Reps at VC know which segment's driving their sales??

x11
04-08-2015, 09:57 AM
Super woody... Lol.. That's exactly what you give your clients.. ;)

AHLUNGOR
04-08-2015, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the insight on the backstage of FS shops , very interesting !

I think foundamentally WLs and mls will work differently when it comes to perfume and scent of the ladies ! Or should I say FS shops vs RnT ! Korean massage shops such as Romeo, Juliets and Masstige 8 would be the former too, the difference is the shower and most importantly on the punter side if he is single or married !!

Purely on a punting point of view. Of course we want our ladies smelling fresh, seductive and sensual and all that, but once the dust are settled and we are heading home, we can't afford to have any residual smells on our body and clothing - as the lady at home will just pick that up! No trouble if you are alone of course!

I'm not a FS guy and on the rare occasion that I visited a FS shop , it was usually 5 Star and the ladies would shower with me so the perfume on their body was washed away, so pretty safe there , but even then , I would be very careful and tried not to use too much body soap on my body especially on my face, neck and shoulder in case the scent of the soap stays on too strong ! As a married man you can't be too careful !

Now for the RnT shops, well, most of them have No shower facilities so if the mls are wearing any perfume, it's best not to have too much body to body contacts , again , each to his own! But I believe many of my Mamasan friends are fully aware of the married customers situations and have told their ladies Not to wear perfumes at work !

Just my two cents !!

Ps, so I suppose the point raised by sister Christmas won't apply to city RnT shops as such .

Ps2, I know many guys would normally wear some cologne or men's perfume on their body , if so, they are lucky , all they have to do is to apply some after the session and all prior evident will be covered up. I don't wear any thing at all normally, so any scent on my body and clothing would just spell trouble . Then again , do some men actually carry your cologne with you all the times ??

Sextus
04-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Thanks for this insight into what is on girls' minds Christmas. I'll bet no-one here has thought twice about Victoria's Secret until you brought it up!

But I can tell you that a girl's perfume can be a real turn on for a man. It really adds to their attractiveness.

But this only happens with young women. If you ever have the misfortune to get on the full train carriage of the 50+ shopper's express (at about 11am) into town you'd wish you'd never got on. You can't even open a window to escape the cloud of stomach turning mixed scent. It invades your mouth too - you can taste the very air around you.

It is only when a girl is young and of childbearing age that perfume smells good on them. There is something about the way it melds with their young pheremone body chemistry that make you want to breath it and get close to them.

carmen farquis
04-08-2015, 05:47 PM
I gave some of that to a ml a couple of years ago and a few of the girls asked me to get some for them. You can get it of ebay pretty cheap.

I tell them it's so they smell like Miranda.

Christmas
05-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Ps, so I suppose the point raised by sister Christmas won't apply to city RnT shops as such .

True! i don't know much about chinese, or the other ethnic RnT place.. but m8, m4 were all same process for me. Oh and i forgot to add "microwave 30sec lotion bottle" in massage shop processing.

Christmas
05-08-2015, 05:55 PM
Super Woody! That's a good punter name!

Super woody... Lol.. That's exactly what you give your clients.. ;)

Seems like 'woody' has different meaning from what i meant, right? lol

http://i.imgur.com/J7XzkjX.jpg (http://imgur.com/J7XzkjX)

Sandalwood, Rosewood, Cypress, Ambergris - Let yourself succumb to the charms of the East and be*transported to an Asian jungle where precious and sacred sandalwood bloom.

garfield
06-08-2015, 09:48 AM
I bought a lot of VC mist when I was in America this year, was a good giveaway.

Also bought a few undies for my favourites.

AHLUNGOR
06-08-2015, 09:56 AM
True! i don't know much about chinese, or the other ethnic RnT place.. but m8, m4 were all same process for me. Oh and i forgot to add "microwave 30sec lotion bottle" in massage shop processing.

Hey sister, I think what you have brought up is sensational and I'm sure most brothers going to FS or Korean body to body shops would love and appreciate the lovely smells on their ladies !

I was purely making a point that it also smells dangerous if the punter has to go home to the mrs or gf or partner then any residual smells from another woman would spell big big trouble ! More so for Chinese RnT shops where there is no shower !

When it comes to safety (of your marriage or relationship), nothing else matters !

My two cents.

harmony
06-08-2015, 10:20 AM
Interesting thread Christmas

I am glad your routine is not like other working ladies:
1. Say hi to customer.
2. Chosen by them.
3. Using Mouth wash.
4. Wear a perfume.
5. Set timer.
6. Go and meet customer

7. Make bed after meeting customer (2 minutes)
8. Have shower after meeting customer (5 minutes)
9. Have shower at the end, before time is up (5 minutes)

Is 7, 8 really necessary ?
Less showers and less dry skin, and more time spent with customer, if just one shower ?

Just a thought