PDA

View Full Version : Question Bachelor Party Recommendations

ThatXX
04-08-2015, 10:21 AM
Morning all,

After the morning sales team meeting, I am officially appointed the organiser for our company's SP's bachelor party in October. That's a little over two months for me to prepare. So I decided to pop up on the forum for some ideas!

Here are some facts;
1. Sales team of 9 male individuals aged 21 to 32, plus the SP who is also 32.
2. Each of the above mentioned individuals are horny as hell.
3. Bangkok, Macau and Vegas was shredded from the list due to time restraints and currency performance. So we will stay in Sydney.
4. It will very likely run from a Friday through to the Sunday.
5. No drugs or illegal activities, our public liability insurance plans are already on its tipping edge.
6. Can be at the SP's holiday home and/or venues, open to suggestions (asking as we are in Sydney).
7. Because we will be in Sydney, the wolf pack prefers to stay as discrete as possible due to our high profile SP.

I popped out of the office to quickly get some ideas, heading back in now, hopefully some bros will share some insights - so I can get the bookings and stuff out of the way ASAP.

Thanks in advance fellow 99ers,
Looking forward to some brilliant ideas!

XX

AHLUNGOR
04-08-2015, 10:35 AM
The Stilleto on parramatta road has party rooms specifically cater for this sort of event !

phoenix555
04-08-2015, 08:49 PM
The Stilleto on parramatta road has party rooms specifically cater for this sort of event !

And you can stay there from Friday to Sunday provided you book the girl, they open 24 hours anyway

WHITEDUDE
06-08-2015, 07:23 PM
Get an area booked at PPs ot MGs on pitt st, I prefer PP's as the girls strip on stage, you dont need to go pay extra for a private room. I havent been there for a while. Then go down to Penthouse and treat the buck to a good fuck or head down to the cross, plenty of palces to go. Maybe start in the arvo and do a pub crawl 1st