PDA

View Full Version : General talk Southport

dean69
04-08-2015, 11:54 AM
Hi Boys
Recently moved to Southport and I have sampled a few massage places, Kitty Massage $40, no tip hit and miss had a massage from a Brazilian / Indian covered in oil terrible asked if I was looking for an upgrade, the change over was done by an Asian lady job done. Then I tried Body Sensual down the bottom end of Scarborough St $45 / $20 tip for 45mins, Chinese lady massage was just a pass left happy and got a discount for return visit. Just back from 23 Nind St Japanese girl very nice good to talk to massage ordinary but very enthusiastic to see you enjoyed your massage $80 didn't ask for anymore but I gave her $20.
You may laugh boys but can anyone recommend a shop / private who does a great massage as I do have a chronic neck shoulder problem as I drive heavy machinery for a living, part 2 would be a bonus but a good massage at the moment we be a great help. If you need to know any more just ask happy punting.

Taffpost
04-08-2015, 07:19 PM
I feel your pain with kitty. Had the worst massage of my life there. Probably the same girl.

flamejob
04-08-2015, 10:26 PM
hearing ya there with Kitty as well. it was shit. the ML did the most half-arsed massage i've ever had. She was using one hand at times. She also didn't do the finish, but had to swap. The Asian ML who finished off though did give a better massage and quite a nice finish. I wouldn't go back. i'm quite the fan of 23 Nind. haven't tried other places in Southport.

Bblue
14-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Thought I like to add something to this thread as this shop is in Southport.

Well after a pretty fail at fishing yesterday evening. I planned to go to 23 Nind st to maybe catch more action there. I rock up at very late in the night and turns out they were closed so was on the way to drive back to Brissy and saw a shop open opposite of Kitty. So though what the hell time to try as I had a great time at Fantasia earlier in the day so pressure was off. Walked in and greeted by friendly chinese Boss lady and told me it was busy and only had one girl left who was new. My eyes sparkled when I heard that.
Got in the room and oh man one of those half wall where it doesn't reaches to the ceiling so everything can be heard. Anyway the new ML massage was kinda meh, pushing skin around like Swedish and she had good english and can see she was cheeky. Not much chit chat due to walls but she was accommodating so left happy.

This place was busy as when I was there, 4 clients came in at the time I went which was very late. Standard prices here =) starting at $50 an hour and should be able to work out the rest from there.

mman69
19-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Hi try this place been there few time not for a while those as HD is closer and just so good but was good few times i did go very private rooms as its a house .

Chinese Massage
1/172 Scarborough St

cheers mman

revolnaisa
19-09-2015, 11:03 PM
for you mman69 :smile:

dean69
22-09-2015, 11:06 AM
Returned here today hoping to get the same girl as last time who did a great job, she's not there. So I'm there I'm thinking there all on the same pages wrong, crap massage no offer not a hint nothing. What's the protocol boys do we name and shame or you can private massage me, so you don't waste your cash. I'm off to Chevron to the HD.

flamejob
22-09-2015, 12:26 PM
Returned here today hoping to get the same girl as last time who did a great job, she's not there. So I'm there I'm thinking there all on the same pages wrong, crap massage no offer not a hint nothing. What's the protocol boys do we name and shame or you can private massage me, so you don't waste your cash. I'm off to Chevron to the HD.

I've been here a lot and the $80 for the 60 mins includes the finish without asking for it. I've also found it is imperative to book, particularly if you're after a particular girl.

mman69
29-09-2015, 12:05 AM
for you mman69 :smile:

AH TY REVOLNASIA :smile: