PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Rebecca and Cici. My second double. FUN!!

ilovefs
10-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Person's Name : Rebecca (and Cici, but we already know Cici's specs!)

Establishment : 64 Alexander Road Taren Point

Date of Visit : Saturday in April

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour per girl ($300 double per hour)

Size/shape : Average, sexy, size 8 maybe. Breasts I have no idea, I don't think I even noticed.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Kissing, sex in variety of positions, DATY BBBJ.

Value for money/recommend? : Holy crap yes!

Details:

Its no fucking wonder I love this place!!!

Once again, a bit of a blur, this one went so quick, but I'll do the best I can!

I decide to head down to 64 for some fun, hopefully to see Yuki or as a second choice, the new girl Rebecca. I've seen Yuki a could of times recently and have enjoyed her company but the second was a double with Cici so I wanted to see her alone again.

I call Sophie to be told they were both available and to come down. I head down at the speed of light and just as I arrive Sophie tells me Yuki just had a walk in so could I see Rebecca. OK I say, and then she suggests a double with Cici. I say to her that she isn't going to sell me another double this time! She says to me that Easter has been a little quiet, especially around dinner times, and that Cici has not had a job for a few hours and she'd appreciate if I could help out. As much as Sophie is a very good businesswoman, I believe her as the factory area of Taren Point was as dead as a dodo in the early hours of the evening and all the girls (other than Yuki) are sitting around. Sophie offers me a small 'frequent fucker' discount, just for Easter, which of course I cannot resist, and the deal is done! Gotta love religious holidays. LOL

I am showering and Rebecca is in the room first. First impression was that she was nice.

Some chit chat and introductions, she gets the bed ready then leaves to do whatever the girls do before they start. Not for long, she is back as I am finishing drying off.

Then Cici arrives. What can I say about Cici! Good, trusty, sexy, enthusiastic Cici. She greets me like an old friend as she usually does. As much as all the girls are always polite, I must say Cici is always particularly friendly when greeting me, which is always nice.

Pretty soon the 3 of us are naked on the bed. This time I'm a little unsure where to start, what to do or say. You'd think with my advanced sexual prowess I'd be an expert at this ha ha ha

It doesn't take long before the encounter starts flowing. I have a bit of a chat to Rebecca whilst the amazing Cici gets down to business and performs her expert BBBJ on my very excited penis. Whilst she is doing this I kiss Rebecca, gently yet passionately. I could handle this all day and all night.

I decide I need to make Rebecca happy and ask her if she likes having her pussy eaten. Of course is the answer and she kneels perfectly above my face and I eat her very tasty twat whilst Cici continues doing what Cici does best.

After a while Rebecca either gets tired or cums (I can never tell!) and stops and goes back to kissing me. Cici is slurping away, making her usual moans and groans. Rebecca and I laugh at her, with her not aware of what we are laughing at, then Rebecca gets the giggles and now and again just starts giggling. Its a fun time and her and Cici are talking a bit in Chinese too.

Soon Cici says something and leaves, Rebecca tells me Cici said she needs to do a pee.

She returns and I suggest the swap. So Rebecca wipes down my meat so she can have a go, and Cici gets the mouthwash for me to use before I eat her after eating Rebecca. She pours some in the cap and pours it in my mouth. The problem is I am lying on my back and it doesn't work too well, half of it I swallow, the rest I half choke on. I sit up quickly to recompose myself coughing and spluttering and rinse and try again. This course of events sets everyone off laughing, including me when I recover, but I can tell you what, my breath was fucking minty that's for sure!!!

We are back on the bed, Rebecca down below, Cici now over the top of me grinding her pussy on my mouth. I was once again in heaven, although Cici's regrowth was hurting my top lip a bit, but there's no pleasure without pain so I continue.

Now I can't even remember who I fucked first or even if I fucked Cici at all on this occasion, but something that I forgot to mention is that earlier in the punt Rebecca told me that Cici mentioned to her that I would be asking Rebecca to leave just before the end. Well, as much as I am a massive fan of Cici, I was really liking Rebecca, and since I had not met her before I told Rebecca that I would in fact be asking Cici to leave. She told me that it would have to be me to tell her. Gee thanks.

Luckily I think Cici could tell Rebecca and I were getting along well and having a laugh together and she herself suggested she leaves. Thank God for that, I didn't want to hurt her feelings. Rebecca told me Cici said her and I are friends and that I have seen her a few times so she is ok with me finishing with Rebecca. Once again, Cici is such a sweetie.

Rebecca and I kiss for a little longer and have a bit more of a chat. Cici comes back in to get her shoes or something and says something to Rebecca then shuts the door. Rebecca is amused and said that Cici had said 'now you 2 have a nice time'

And we did. Rebecca started in cowgirl, then a bit of doggy, then mish where I took a while but eventually it started building and I had a wonderful orgasm deep inside Rebecca (covered).

I shower, then we have a few minutes left somehow, but only a few. This went so quickly.

It might sound uneventful but this was a really, really fun time with these 2 girls. Cici's expert BBBJ combined with the laid back Rebecca and her giggle fits, plus the Listerine episode, this was one of those times where it was just fun without any pressure or nervousness with 2 girls I felt totally comfortable with. I had my concerns initially having a double with a girl I had not met before, but Rebecca is lovely and straight away I felt at ease with her.

I'd love to spend an hour or so alone with Rebecca sometime. But ok, lets face it, I'd be happy to spend an hour alone with most of the 64 girls!

Rebecca is another great girl at this place, I was really happy to meet her (and meat her).

Recommended!!

beckham007
10-04-2012, 10:52 PM
How old is cici, I couldn't tell from looking at the pics.

honda
10-04-2012, 11:24 PM
How much does Cici weight?

Littlewonder
11-04-2012, 07:59 AM
IMHO Cici is 30 plus and probably weighs about 45kg just my quess someone may know better. The important thing is she is fun and a good punt.

ilovefs
11-04-2012, 10:36 AM
LW might be fairly accurate. Particularly that she is fun. And a nice girl.

babelx
15-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Great report bro! Glad to hear of your good times.

Littlewonder
16-04-2012, 05:09 AM
Age is only a number bro if you find a nice girl enjoy regardless of how old you think or someone else says on here.

CommanderM
21-04-2012, 05:57 PM
looks like this double is available tonight heheehe.. - any takers? haha

JerJer
22-04-2012, 12:44 AM
nice report... this is on my list for sure... :slobber:

Littlewonder
22-04-2012, 07:11 AM
Seems like it must be time to try a double again the thing is who to try?

Al Pacino
22-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Is this the same CiCi that used to work at Rhodes???

CommanderM
22-04-2012, 01:58 PM
not sure bro - why dont you check out her photos on 64alexander.com website?

assnpussy
14-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Cici is my queen!

tarenpoint64
14-01-2013, 04:47 PM
Cici is working today ....... doubles welcome!

WATCH out !!! - the HOT 'Asian supermodel CICI is working TODAY - can you handle this girl? . :red_heart:
火火火火火火- on FIRE!!! Sizzling...
Try our popular doubles special!
Any 2 rostered girls! :love:
open till late tonight.

call 9524 1278 for bookings

http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/1426772_orig.jpg