PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road SARA ~ Doll Face BJ Queen

joeblow69
04-08-2015, 11:09 PM
This afternoon I had the extreme pleasure once again, of having the delightful time with a returned Queen of pleasures..SARA!
Yes! She's back after a few months RnR back home, now she's back in Oz to 'lick it up' once again.
After I gave her a 10 minute back massage and good o'l tongue lashing~DATY, it was down to business as usual.
Sara's shaved pussy was a diamond to behold and her doll face and silky smooth tofu skin was a bonus to look and touch. I couldn't hold back and simply spread her lucious legs apart to reveal her shaved honey pot and pinky lips. I licked her for several minutes as she moaned in and out of deep groans of obvious pleasure. I could tell she wanted to suck my cock so I didn't tease her much longer. I laid (my turn) on the bed and she took the helm and let her silky tongue loose onto my awaiting semi hard cock. Sara has a real way of blowing your cock BBBJB as she has a twisting action with your cock in her mouth that simply makes your eyes roll back. She bobbed up n down on my now hard shaft of meat complimented with slurpy actions. Within minutes I almost blew my load into her hot mouth but I had to push her off and dom me up for some pussy action. Phew! That was close!
Sara hopped on cowgirl style and rode me into the sunset and I had the pleasure of her perfect breasts to toy with. Natural and a magical shape of perfectness. Her pussy tight and wet as she pumped my cock to the brink of destruction. Again I had to stop her and we went into doggy. Her tight entry made me shiver from head to toe as her ass was also perfect. It's been months since I had her pleasurable body in my hands so I really had to control the minutes here. From this we went into missionary and as I cradled her sweet face sniffing her French purfume, I got harder as she gripped on my shaft making me thrust deeper n deeper. Sara is such a doll face to fuck and so sweet natured. i could hammer her pussy all day....truly!
Time soon came and I had to end the session, as time was almost up. She whipped off the dom and went to town once again on my now red rawness meatloaf of love.
Sara pumped my cock with her smooth mouth and kept the action lubed with her mouth juices. Soon enough I came in her mouth CIM as she sucked it all out of me stroke after stroke.
What a session! Will be making more visits to see her as he tells me she'll be working 2-3 days a week. Catch her if you can! You'd be a fool not to!:cool2: