PDA

View Full Version : Question Going to Singapore

C
05-08-2015, 12:13 AM
Hi bros, firstly i opened this thread here instead of "Outside Australia" subforum because it's a bit quiet over there.

Anyway, I'm heading to Singapore for a week with a few mates next month and i'm just wondering if any experienced bros here can give me some tips on punting there.

More specifically, i would like to know:

1/ what's the pricing like over there?

2/ what's the best place to negotiate with girls for an overnight stay back in our hotel rooms?

3/ is BBBJ common over there? what is the service standard over there?

4/ are European girls over there worth trying? does Euro girls put out more than Aussie girls here?

5/ i heard there are many viet/thai/filo WLs working there illegally, are they any good?

Cheers bros!

Sergaent Brody
05-08-2015, 08:44 AM
Be careful mate, punting is illegal there

garfield
05-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Hi bros, firstly i opened this thread here instead of "Outside Australia" subforum because it's a bit quiet over there.

Anyway, I'm heading to Singapore for a week with a few mates next month and i'm just wondering if any experienced bros here can give me some tips on punting there.

2/ what's the best place to negotiate with girls for an overnight stay back in our hotel rooms?

4/ are European girls over there worth trying? does Euro girls put out more than Aussie girls here?

5/ i heard there are many viet/thai/filo WLs working there illegally, are they any good?

Cheers bros!
I wouldn't do bbbj over there, it's riskier

mahlerkay
05-08-2015, 09:29 AM

Cheers bros!

Punting in Singapore is government regulated and COMPLETELY LEGAL. If you are going with mates then I think you are there for entertainment value as much as punting,therefore you should try going to Orchard Towers at night for an eye opener, also Geylang the red light district. Comprehensive Singapore punting forum sammyboy has all the info you need on the local and SEA scene. Singapore is more expensive than the surrounding countries, with the AUD tanking it's the same price as here, but the product will be younger and hotter than what you get here

spiral
05-08-2015, 12:27 PM
I believe Punting is only legal in the regulated brothels in Geylang.

AHLUNGOR
05-08-2015, 12:36 PM

Spot on, I agree !!

Brothers beware of those doggy Spa or massage shops where "more" are on offer but they are subject to police raids !!

Play safe !!

cisco
05-08-2015, 12:38 PM
Theres was a report about singapore in this forum but dont remember whats the thread name :)

C
05-08-2015, 12:41 PM
Thanks for your replies bros! do they count by the time or shot over there?

AHLUNGOR
05-08-2015, 12:43 PM
Theres was a report about singapore in this forum but dont remember whats the thread name :)

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45254-Singapore

aussiegaigin
05-08-2015, 12:58 PM

Soliciting seems to be tolerated in places like Brix nightclub and the bars in Orchard Towers.

But many of these bars are now "buy-me-drinks" places, where you will pay up to $30 for a beer, but can't take the girl out before closing time. Ipanema seems to be only place for a FL girl.

cisco
05-08-2015, 03:24 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?45254-Singapore

You are legend bra :)

AHLUNGOR
05-08-2015, 03:30 PM
You are legend bra :)

Don't mention it brother, thanks to all the nice works from other brothers earlier such as this from Utamaro :

Just been to Singapore for holiday and did a couple after dark sessions. Like most bros, I only went to OT and Geylang but hopefully the latest information might help...

Orchard Towers - Ipanema
Went to Orchard Towers on Friday night around 10pm. I had an early schedule on next day so my plan was just to go to famous Ipanema, pick up a girl for short-time. However, I was curious what's happening in the entire building so had a look around. There are many bars in the building and apparently not all of them are take-away purpose. There are lots of 'massage' places and girls are trying hard to get a customer. I was almost dragged into one of them, their price is S$60 for one hour - I guess you negotiate for any 'extra' with a massage girl. Girls look pretty yummy to me, might try next time...(has anyone tried one of these massage places?)

To enter Ipanema, you need to purchase a drink ticket beforehand. Tiger beer costs S$15 and probably the cheapest drink. It was reasonably busy but not packed full. Luckily there were more girls than guys. As soon as I entered, a cute Lao girl approached and grabbed me. I wanted had a look around so just kept walking around. I was looking for GFE girl so tried to find someone who wasn't pushy. I walked around and found a bit shy-looking girl sitting on the bar stool. Ummm....she looked like my colleague (whom I fancied)... so I approached her and said hello. She has fairly light coloured skin, small package. Surprisingly she was from Cambodia, I think nobody could guess! The price was negotiable, she started for S$250 for 2hrs, but immediately dropped to S$200. Deal was made, went outside to catch a cab to my hotel. In Singapore, hotels are not strict with 'visitors', no ID check for the girls. Also you need to provide condom so make sure you have them before getting back to the hotel.

Sex was pretty good, I am not very good at describing the details but she offered BBBJ and what you can do is really depending on each girl. Also you should pay her after the event, not before - so they will try harder!

It is not that cheap comparing what we pay in Oz but it is nice experience to have sex in a nice hotel room rather than brothel room and you can feel more GFE. So overall, it was a fun experience!

Geylang
On my last night before my flight, I went to Geylang. There are so many legal brothels in Geylang and many street workers were hanging around the streets. I had limited time to spare so followed someone's advice and entered shop36 in Lorong (lane) 20. You can see the girls from fishbowl and 3-4 girls was available. I picked the friendliest one and paid the money - S$100 for one hour.

She's from Thailand and spoke a little English. This shop has a wet massage table and the girl offered pretty decent body-slide massage. After walking around hot Singapore, this was sooo nice... Oh, she will also wash you pretty thoroughly before and after. I don't know if other shops provide such service...

The main-course was a bit mechanical, cat-bath, cbj and sex. She didn't let me explore her body so much but i guess this depends on you and her. You can get much better service in Sydney but this isn't a bad option for a quickie with a reasonable price.

So there you go - Singapore is not like other Asian countries, things are pretty expensive there. However, if you want to play safe, you can have a good time.

gbh
05-08-2015, 09:53 PM
What dates are you going? I'll be there 13 to 16 August

Max Impact
05-08-2015, 10:18 PM
Punting in Singapore is government regulated and COMPLETELY LEGAL. If you are going with mates then I think you are there for entertainment value as much as punting,therefore you should try going to Orchard Towers at night for an eye opener, also Geylang the red light district. Comprehensive Singapore punting forum sammyboy has all the info you need on the local and SEA scene. Singapore is more expensive than the surrounding countries, with the AUD tanking it's the same price as here, but the product will be younger and hotter than what you get here

This guy knows what he is talking about. Mind you, it's still cheaper than here. Overnight Orchard girl would be 400-600. Brix bar under Hyatt is more like 800. There are many Thai agencies on sammyboy forum where the girl is 140 for 90 minutes inc CIM Incall only.

garfield
06-08-2015, 09:40 AM
Last time I was in Singapore tried their RnT at lucky plaza. Price was the same but I can find better girls and service here.

Malaysia is much better for punting.

aussiegaigin
06-08-2015, 01:29 PM
I tried a few massage shops around Lucky Plaza and Geylang. Massage prices were OK at around $40-50 per hour, but the tug extras asked $50+. THose offering FS wanted $100+.

Lucky has a lot of emplyment agencies upstairs, so plenty of Indo and pinay girls hanging around waiting for assignments.
Go down to the basement food shops, easy to find DH FLs looking for a bit of extra cash.

icecream
06-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Brix and orchard towers!.. Lol

Try the dating sites "Date in Asia"..

Bound to find a girl in port for a few days..

Depends.. Philo, malaya or Cambodian..

Whatever takes your fancy..

Sammyboy forum or ISG is a good start also..

michaele
06-08-2015, 03:57 PM
orchard towers four floors of whores is fantastic you cannot miss take your time go early for best selection do some research have a good look at the girl as some are mutton dressed up as lamb
the best bar is the Ipana Bar watch out ground level are all ladyboys.

icecream
06-08-2015, 04:00 PM
If your going at the same time as he Grand Prix.. It's fcuken insane!.. Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish.. You name it.. Fcuken heaven.. Outside of Germany of course with the FKK clubs..

grant
11-08-2015, 08:53 PM
Can't speak for orchard towers but I stayed in Geylang at the end of last year and it was a really interesting place. The fact that the sex industry is so blatant there isn't specific to Singapore (looking at you, Thailand) but it contrasted with the developed asian world city image I had of the place before I'd been there. +1 for sammyboy as a place for information, but be suss about the 'stables' that advertise with pictures on there. If you want to go down this route, don't let fake reviews and photos catch you out (speaking from experience). If you're more adventurous, you can just sit and chill at some of the cafe's along the main road in Geylang (you'll know which ones) and the women will approach you. Typically Viet and Chinese women working illegally. You could also check out the odd number lorongs for other illegal street workers. I came across Viet and Indonesian women here who I'm pretty sure were women despite what Sifu said above. I roamed the area at night to check it out, but didn't take anyone home. Don't be surprised if you get there and just see a bunch of dudes idling; the women go into hiding when cops sweep through occasionally.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but there aren't any penalties for clients of illegal sex workers who are caught, right?

aussiegaigin
12-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Also correct me if I'm wrong, but there aren't any penalties for clients of illegal sex workers who are caught, right?

I believe that is the case, although you could be "asked" to be a "witness" in any charges against the girl

12-08-2015, 04:48 PM

Bingo
Only legal for those certificated

aussiegaigin
12-08-2015, 06:59 PM
From what I have read elsewhere, "selling" sex is illegal, but "buying" it is not. (Licenced houses excepted).