PDA

View Full Version : Happy One Year Anniversary to myself, Vicky and Cici from Snow Lotus !!

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2013, 10:16 AM
Happy One Year Anniversary to myself, Vicky and Cici from Snow Lotus !!

It was one year ago today (tonight at 6pm'ish actually!) that I first met Vicky from Snow Lotus and started to like this sexy little mamasan so very much that I kept going back for more (not necessary more of her because what she can give me was rather limited apart from some very decent massage.............lol).

So if I say it was Vicky's personality and pleasant demeanour that had captivated me, it was just as much as Cici's beauty and that red hot body of hers that gave me a taste of what's to come and kept my blood pumping!! and Cici is probably even hotter than ever 12 months on.

Thank you girls for the friendship, hard works (all the strong massages), pleasure and memories!! It is also appropriate to say thank you once again to brother Mr Crash and Burn who introduced Snow Lotus in the forum in the first place via an AR on Tiffany and he was also the one who PM'd me Vicky's phone number so that I could make that return booking with Vicky and surprised, surprised - to meet Ada/Coco for the frst time in that very special double session !! Brother C&B also contributed Joey and Rita to the shop too, what a Legend !! Thank you brother!!

Let's do it all over again in 2013!!.............that is if Cici comes to work on time !!

My anniversary with Ada/Coco will be due one week later............lol

I thought I just share this with all the brothers and SL supporters.

Cheers

:love::love:

:love:

Eureka
24-01-2013, 01:48 PM
Enjoy your celebrations :)

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Enjoy your celebrations :)

I wish Cici is working today ...............haha

:miao:

AHLUNGOR
25-01-2013, 10:47 PM
Yesterday I brought some sparkling and cheese cakes to see Vicky and had a drink and some nice chat with her and Joey and Kelly. The girls all got bookings shortly after and Vicky was not 100% so I didn't even get a massage. But that's OK, I just enjoyed the company.

Today it's Cici's turn and I go to Stanmore to see her. We have a sensational session and she gave me everything I wanted, very happy anniversary indeed.

Same time next year .............haha

Cheers

timido
26-01-2013, 01:25 AM
Yesterday I brought some sparkling and cheese cakes to see Vicky and had a drink and some nice chat with her and Joey and Kelly. The girls all got bookings shortly after and Vicky was not 100% so I didn't even get a massage. But that's OK, I just enjoyed the company.

Today it's Cici's turn and I go to Stanmore to see her. We have a sensational session and she gave me everything I wanted, very happy anniversary indeed.

Same time next year .............haha

Cheers

you rock bro ahlungor.. :miao:

x11
26-01-2013, 02:28 PM
and thank you bro ahlungor for the continuing efforts that has made my and others puntering better.!

Travelmate
26-01-2013, 02:43 PM
Ahlungor, lets get Vicky for the drink session. I shout.. No problem ...