08-08-2015, 02:20 AM
Shop: Sweet Honey 32
Girl: Bella
Nationality: Taiwan
Height: 175 cm
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 9/10

Tonight I felt like heading a bit out of my normal area to try a new place. Actually picked a ship at random - Sweet Honey 32 Berry St.

A young lad showed me in and presented his lineup of 3 WL. First was a short, chubby Asian WL followed by a short, chubby Caucasian WL. Last entered a tall, slim beauty baked Bella from Taiwan. Decided to stay the hour and handed over my cash.

Bella turned out to be a real find. She is very tall and has a sensual way about her that is just so erotic. Nice smile and cute laugh. She looked great in her tight fitting pants and halter top, so I asked her to leave them on so that I could undress her. So hot. I gave her some initial direction and from then on she intuitively knew what I liked

Bella is an expert at the slow tease, building you up until you can't stand it any more. Her CBJ was one of the best ever. An awesome combination of different strokes. She would sometimes lick from the base to the tip and flicker her tongue around the tip. Then she would take the full length into her throat and hold me there, with the occasional muscle constriction to massage me.

This kept up for around half an hour and I was getting hornier by the minute. her CBJ was so good that I told her to finish me off more of the same.

Big Bang.......

We lay chatting and lightly massaging each other for the last 10 minutes while I cooked down. All in all, a great Friday night punt.

32 Sweet Honey
13-08-2015, 01:58 PM
Thanks for coming, welcome back, please let me know what type your are prefer I will arrange best one for you.
we have a special lady Jojo today's on. $75/30mins, $110/60mins BBBJ but not young as Bella
call for booking: 02 9897 1186

32 Sweet Honey
15-08-2015, 06:33 PM
GIGI. she is coming from china, young bust( E) cup, part time here, very friendly and nice to every clients.size 8. white and soft skin.

jhinga01
11-02-2017, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the review

MrSeven
11-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Hi sweet honey, do you have any girls who can deepthroat ?