PDA

View Full Version : FS shop line ups

opimrs
24-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Hi all, can anyone recommend a FS shop where you get to choose from a line-up?

wilisno
24-01-2013, 06:03 PM

5* City at 110 Cathedral Street Wooloomooloo.

DeepImpact
24-01-2013, 08:27 PM

Which area do you live near?

bill_100
25-01-2013, 02:52 PM
I thought there was the same question somehere a few days ago.

Assuming you are asking about Sydney FS shops: 219 Elizabeth St Croydon ($190/hr) and 104 Pacific Highway Roseville ($160/hr), 22 Hunter St Parramatta usually show you the girls. Others will if you ask after seeing the first rostered on if you threaten to walk.

Littlewonder
25-01-2013, 03:23 PM
Most of the shops are "Hello Shops" so the girl whose turn it is comes out and says hello to the customer if you dont want to see this girl or you want to meet other girls you have to ask can you meet the other girls please. If there aren't any available or your not happy to see the one sent out you have to be prepared to walk. Start walking and its surprising how many girls appear out of the wood work.

64 Taren Point, 533 Willoughby, Kellys Five Dock and Greenacre, 90 Hotham Pde, Pymble House are all hello shops.

There are some shops 27 Christina Road Villawood is one I Know of where the girls come out and stand in front of you and you pick one. I don't like this because you dont get to speak to the girl, or if you do its in front of every one else so hard to ask for anything special like Kissing, Datty etc, I much prefer one on one intros.

dr3w
25-01-2013, 03:32 PM
one on one intro where you can ask the girl is normally in caucasian shop

Sextus
25-01-2013, 04:30 PM
There are some shops 27 Christina Road Villawood is one I Know of where the girls come out and stand in front of you and you pick one. I don't like this because you dont get to speak to the girl, or if you do its in front of every one else.

A line up is totally not acceptable! A minute or two private chat with a girl is absolutely indispensible.

Fuck line ups. I haven't seen one of those in ten years - never been to massage place though, different criteria for those.

opimrs
25-01-2013, 06:29 PM
I'm near Chatswood

opimrs
25-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the tips all. Apart from Birmingham Road Villawood I've only experienced hello shops. Littlewonder, thanks for the tip to threaten to walk!

Littlewonder
25-01-2013, 07:21 PM
A line up is totally not acceptable! A minute or two private chat with a girl is absolutely indispensible.

Fuck line ups. I haven't seen one of those in ten years - never been to massage place though, different criteria for those.

I havent been to a Caucasian shop for quite a while but Touch of Class, Penthouse, Tiffany's, Casablanca at Liverpool all used to have line ups.

asiafever
25-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Ace 359 did lineup. I hated it and usually asked to be introduced. Most shops I go to do intro. 22 Brodie, Diamonds 81, 104 Roseville, etc all do intro. I went to 26 Granville once and they tried to do hello shop so got up to walk. The rather unattractive Chinese girl wasn't happy but stiff shit. Blacktown 40 also but luckily the girl was decent so just went for it. I really don't like hello shop style..

DeepImpact
25-01-2013, 07:41 PM
I'm near Chatswood

Then a couple of places you could try nearby are Diamonds at Crows Nest or Aqua at Artarmon. I don't like the hello only one girl to show get what you are given shops either.

Littlewonder
25-01-2013, 08:42 PM
I think the shops end up loosers by only showing one girl, I usually book so the girl I am going to see is already decided, but if there are new girls on I ask can I meet them, this then gives me an option of who to book next time or if you notice I met a few new girls last couple of weeks and ended up seeing them as well as the girl I had booked.

I also have my favourite going on holidays for 3 weeks so I will no doubt see a couple of the other girls I have met and not had the chance to try.

This all works out to the benifit of the shop, if I hadnt met some of these girls then I may well go to another shop or just not have a punt, in the case of seeing two girls on the one day if I had met the girls I definitely wouldnt have dont that and that has happend 3 time in 3 weeks.

So the message to the shops is introduce as many girls as possible to as many customers as possible let the girls and the market (client) decide who gets the jobs not the shop.

Sextus
25-01-2013, 08:51 PM
I don't like the hello only one girl to show get what you are given shops either.

You misunderstand me DeepImpact. I mean a private chat with a girl, then ask to see the next one, and the next one if there are several free. Not just intro one girl!

Finally the mamasan will come back to ask, and then you get to say "give me a couple of minutes to decide."

If I have booked a girl - here's a tip. I've just started arriving early for the booking so I can meet the other girls who are free, for future reference.

I did that the other night at 647 Elizabeth. Result? I want to see one of those I previewed now!

wilisno
25-01-2013, 09:06 PM
In the industry jargon, Hello shop is a shop that shows all the girls in a lineup. To come in one by one is called London shop, in Cantonese, it means " take turn ".
London shop is usually a small shop, it doesn't work with a larger shop, for it takes ages for a customer to go through all the girls, and some desperate girls might create problems and dispute with other girls by violating shop rules : Normally a girl is to come in, say her name, shake hands and walk, but some desperate ones might sit on the customer's lap, touch his crotch and things like that. So creating lots of in house fighting !

And also, some customers just want to come in, touch the girls a bit and walk, so bigger shops and busier shops don't have to do this !

Sextus
25-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Wilsno, I think a girl is perfectly entitled to make her own impression in private with a client. That is market forces at work.

wilisno
25-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Wilsno, I think a girl is perfectly entitled to make her own impression in private with a client. That is market forces at work!
I already said it above, that would take too long for the introductions and create in house fighting. No shop rules would allow that, regardless whether you think the girl is entitled to do so or not. 10 minutes of introduction per customer, for every 6 customers, they can have I hr income. Of course, that won't stop the non-popular ones to try. That's why it won't work in bigger shops !

Sextus
26-01-2013, 11:33 AM
I just mean a couple of minutes private chat with the girl, even just one minute.

If I am meeting new girls this way it is my one chance to get an idea of her personality, friendliness and likely service level before I get out my wallet. Everyone reading this knows that is a good thing. We, after all, are the paying clients. And a quick hello from the doorway and a f**king handshake tells me nothing.

For example, I had a booking at 647 Elizabeth the other day. I arrived 20 minutes early so I could meet the other girls who were free. As a result of my research into the girls looks and personalities based on our private intros - not on a 'king handshake and quick hello from the door - I will be seeing this week one of the girls I met. The shop wins, the girl wins, and I win.

Your comments are accurate regarding large shops though. Another reason not to go to them.

wilisno
26-01-2013, 12:48 PM
I just mean a couple of minutes private chat with the girl, even just one minute.

If I am meeting new girls this way it is my one chance to get an idea of her personality, friendliness and likely service level before I get out my wallet. Everyone reading this knows that is a good thing. We, after all, are the paying clients. And a quick hello from the doorway and a f**king handshake tells me nothing.

For example, I had a booking at 647 Elizabeth the other day. I arrived 20 minutes early so I could meet the other girls who were free. As a result of my research into the girls looks and personalities based on our private intros - not on a f**king handhake and quick hello from the door - I will be seeing this week one of the girls I met. The shop wins, the girl wins, and I win.

Your comments are accurate regarding large shops though. Another reason not to go to them.
Exactly ! No one's criticizing what you like or what you want, I wasn't even commenting, I was just pointing out the reasons why they do that. They won't change because what you like or what you don't like, so it's best to find a place that caters for your need.

Travelmate
26-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Exactly ! No one's criticizing what you like or what you want, I wasn't even commenting, I was just pointing out the reasons why they do that. They won't change because what you like or what you don't like, so it's best to find a place that caters for your need.

That is all true!

More chance to see bigger line up in big shop.

However if you are regular, the manager will show you the new girl whenever they have a chance

DarkZero01
26-01-2013, 05:49 PM
5* City is a line up shop

Most nights , we have at least 12 ladies, on busy nights, we might have 20 or more customers waiting to meet the ladies

How can a 2minuts chat will work out with each customer with different ladies

A Full line up at once is better for customers so they can compare them all at once..

i truly agree with that,

Anh.phu91
26-01-2013, 06:40 PM
Agreed!!!!!!

Littlewonder
26-01-2013, 06:43 PM
Bros,

5* City is a line up shop

Most nights , we have at least 12 ladies, on busy nights, we might have 20 or more customers waiting to meet the ladies

How can a 2min private chat will work out with each customer with different ladies

A Full line up at once is better for customers so they can compare them all at once

That might work for some customers but not for me I like to speak with the girls how can you do that with a line up. All you can do is pick a girl because she looks good or smiles at you, for me thats one way of getting a bad punt.

wilisno
26-01-2013, 06:49 PM
That might work for some customers but not for me I like to speak with the girls how can you do that with a line up. All you can do is pick a girl because she looks good or smiles at you, for me thats one way of getting a bad punt.

Yep, you can do that in a less busy shop where time is not money to them !

rooter
26-01-2013, 09:24 PM

Sure guys, of course! You can sit down and have tea and scones with each and every girl rostered.*
You can have stimulating discussion about the weather, The Analects of Confucius, Lao Tse, Mencius, the tennis, Grecian vases, shopping, Foucault, Derrida, anti-ageing creams, Italian regional cuisine, French cinema.*
And then you could pick the girl you find most interesting and stimulating.
Or you might decide that none of them are really your type.*
Get real guys !!!
You are getting a one hour root, not a fucking wife !!!! *

Max Impact
26-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Rooter, you are so clearly focussed.

Sextus
26-01-2013, 10:57 PM
Hey Rooter - ever heard of speed dating? Little Wonder and myself have got it down to a fine art!

(Ps. Your post deserves much more than that one liner.)

wilisno
26-01-2013, 11:01 PM
Hey Rooter - ever heard of speed dating? Little Wonder and myself have got it down to a fine art!

(Ps. Your post deserves much more than that one liner.)

The art of speed dating works outside a brothel, not inside, a minute or two to success is still too long ! Fail ! :miao:

Sextus
26-01-2013, 11:42 PM
Grecian vases

Good tip Rooter. Next time I'm trying to work out what sort of fuck the girl will be (in my particular version of speed dating) I'll be sure to bring up Keats's

Ode to a Grecian Urn.

(By the way - how much does a Grecian earn?)

altgourami
27-01-2013, 09:06 PM
I smell a Morcombe and Wise fan. :-)

asiafever
28-01-2013, 11:32 AM
A lot of people are looking at me right now wondering why I'm laughing in a queue at woolies..
Rooters point is quite valid. Yes it's a 1hr root, maybe we are too picky sometimes. I tend to get more picky the more I spend. I was disappointed on my only trip to Stiletto, but had those girls been $160/hr I'd probably have gone for a threesome..
Anyhow, I object to the 'show one girl in the hope you'll take her' style, and feel uncomfortable with all in the room at once, no intro, pick quickly style also.
One place I used to visit in Melbourne used to ask what you liked then would introduce a selection that they thought fit, if not then show the rest. It worked well, usually the receptionist was pretty close with those she chose. Its how I met my all-time #1.

jellyshots
28-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Lol, try them all for 30 mins to see who you click with first.

Littlewonder
28-01-2013, 07:20 PM
Yep, you can do that in a less busy shop where time is not money to them !

I do it in one of the busiest shops around and it works for me and the girls.

I am a regular there and spend a lot of money there so they know they are not wasting their time I am not just window shopping.

wilisno
28-01-2013, 07:39 PM
I do it in one of the busiest shops around and it works for me and the girls.

I am a regular there and spend a lot of money there so they know they are not wasting their time I am not just window shopping.
You've explained it yourself, you're a regular and had spent a lot of money there !

rooter
28-01-2013, 07:57 PM
When we book a girl through an outcall agency we are booking her on the strength of a pixilated photo and a description given by the agent.
You have to rely on the agents good reputation and trust him. There is always some risk involved but life always involves risks ; that's what keeps it interesting.

rooter
28-01-2013, 08:09 PM
Lol, try them all for 30 mins to see who you click with first.
30 minutes isn't really enough. I think what the shops should provide is an no obligation overnight trial.
If you aren't really clicking with the girl and not agreeing on music, politics, art etc you just bring her back to the shop the next morning and try another one. Obligation free of course.

wilisno
28-01-2013, 08:38 PM
30 minutes isn't really enough. I think what the shops should provide is an no obligation overnight trial.
If you aren't really clicking with the girl and not agreeing on music, politics, art etc you trust bring her back to the shop the next morning and try another one. Obligation free of course.

Shouldn't the shop pay you for the trouble and the time ? Not to mention the labour !

Littlewonder
28-01-2013, 08:57 PM
You've explained it yourself, you're a regular and had spent a lot of money there !

Yes and its a proven method it works at a new shop as well.

wilisno
28-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Yes and its a proven method it works at a new shop as well.
Haha, I don't know how you come to that conclusion ! It only proves that you're are allowed because you're a VIP of that shop ! Ask that shop if they would let any casual customers to do that on a busy day with people waiting ?

hell no
03-02-2013, 12:29 PM
Doesn't worry me if the FS shops line-ups are short or long, sneek peek or shaking hands, working girls should feel happy and lucky, the chosen one gets to go and suck my cock, now that's sick. I'm a sickcunt, so give me panadol!!......:haha:

yamada
03-02-2013, 01:03 PM

Hi. We have JAPANESE Product. much better than other.

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

Make a booking 0421225572
ask photo ph0421225572@yahoo.com

yamada
05-02-2013, 01:36 AM
HI i got new one:cool2:

Littlewonder
11-03-2013, 07:53 PM

i truly agree with that,

If your only going on looks that may be the case I don't pick a girl on looks thought to be honest I am a male so the girl has to have some physical attraction in the first place but to me its her personality and what service she provides that appeal to me. How can you ask a girl if she say kisses likes datty does bbbj if there are a heap of other girls all standing there stairing at you.

No lineups are not for me give me one on one. The thing is still ask to meet the other girls that way you get the best of both worlds, just don't forget remember the name of the first girl you met then when you meet one you like more replace the first one with her name other wise you get to the end and don't know who you want to see. I usually remember two names so I got a back up if one becomes unavailable.

Littlewonder
11-03-2013, 07:57 PM

And it works at all the other shops I visit or I don't waste my time or money going back.

Each to their own I am not a window shopper I spend a lot of money punting each year you want my business then provide the service I want and expect.

wilisno
11-03-2013, 08:02 PM
And it works at all the other shops I visit or I don't waste my time or money going back.

Each to their own I am not a window shopper I spend a lot of money punting each year you want my business then provide the service I want and expect.

Good luck to you !

Sextus
11-03-2013, 08:17 PM
How can you ask a girl if she say kisses likes datty does bbbj if there are a heap of other girls all standing there stairing at you.

A few years ago at 24 Erskine st, there were three girls standing there looking at me, and I wanted to ask about arse sex. And I kept on opening my mouth and saying "..ummm".. Didn't even know the polite term for it!

I never did get the question out...

LW's practical point above is irrefutable!

rooter
11-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Oh, come on guys, take a chance !
Half the point of punting is the unknown and the surprise.
And anyway there is no way you are going to know if a session with a girl will be a good one or not.
Whether you meet her for 5 seconds or 5 minutes, or not at all as in the case of outcall agencies doesn't make any difference.
Just go for it !!!

CunningLinguist
11-03-2013, 08:30 PM
If I have booked a girl - here's a tip. I've just started arriving early for the booking so I can meet the other girls who are free, for future reference.

I did that the other night at 647 Elizabeth. Result? I want to see one of those I previewed now!

This makes sense, but some Mamasams don't understand that it is good for busniness and don't like you doing it.

CunningLinguist
11-03-2013, 08:32 PM
In the industry jargon, Hello shop is a shop that shows all the girls in a lineup. To come in one by one is called London shop, in Cantonese, it means " take turn ".
London shop is usually a small shop, it doesn't work with a larger shop, for it takes ages for a customer to go through all the girls, and some desperate girls might create problems and dispute with other girls by violating shop rules : Normally a girl is to come in, say her name, shake hands and walk, but some desperate ones might sit on the customer's lap, touch his crotch and things like that. So creating lots of in house fighting !

I can't see what is wrong with that...

Littlewonder
11-03-2013, 08:47 PM
This makes sense, but some Mamasams don't understand that it is good for busniness and don't like you doing it.

If your a regular or know at the shop the mamasan don't mind it in fact they encourage it the smart ones will even try and get you to see one of them when you have finished your current booking if not come back on Friday see xxxxx or come back next week ring and book xxxxx

Business is business all they want is your dollars $$$$$$

wilisno
11-03-2013, 09:45 PM
If your a regular or know at the shop the mamasan don't mind it in fact they encourage it the smart ones will even try and get you to see one of them when you have finished your current booking if not come back on Friday see xxxxx or come back next week ring and book xxxxx

Business is business all they want is your dollars $$$$$$

Ha ! I thought you didn't know it can only happen to regulars ?

wilisno
11-03-2013, 09:47 PM
I can't see what is wrong with that...

There's nothing wrong with the customers, of course they like it ! But there's something wrong with the shop and with other girls, you're wasting their time !

Anyway, if you want to know why, read from the beginning of this thread, I'm done with explaining here !

action_hunter
11-03-2013, 11:08 PM
I prefer the one on ones too normally.
Just what is the point of a WL would gets in a line up and doesn't smile. Don't think any one will pick her, for sure I wouldn't. If they look unhappy to be there they don't get my business.

Littlewonder
12-03-2013, 07:32 AM
I prefer the one on ones too normally.
Just what is the point of a WL would gets in a line up and doesn't smile. Don't think any one will pick her, for sure I wouldn't. If they look unhappy to be there they don't get my business.

I agree they need to smile but some of the best punt I have had have been with women that just walk in and say Hello my name is xxxx and walk out again, thats why I prefer one on one you can at least say hi I am LW I use my real name pleased to meet you or something and you usually get a smile back.

Two woman that come to mind are Yuki at 64 and Ada at 533 both were very shall we say shy at the introduction and so I didn't pick them it wasnt till I got to talk to them and we discussed why I didn't pick them and I got to know them and they turned out to be great punts but also very friendly.

AHLUNGOR
12-03-2013, 12:02 PM
Personally, I think if there are more than 4 girls to meet, I would prefer to see them in a line up, this way, I can at least visually pick the girl best suited for my taste (and not necessary the girl with the biggest pair of jugs..........surprised !!)

It had happened to me before that I was sitting in the waiting room and there must be like 7 or 8 girls came through one by one to say hello, and there were no Milo or Sophie among them, so it was hard to pick and I honestly could not remember all their names and what the first or second or third WL looked like, so in fact I asked the keeper and took his recommendation (end up with a B or C Cups only). from memory it was an OK punt, could be better or could be worst. But it wasn't my choice. I would have loved to see a line up of all the girls and pick my own.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:cool2:

CunningLinguist
12-03-2013, 07:26 PM
It had happened to me before that I was sitting in the waiting room and there must be like 7 or 8 girls came through one by one to say hello, and there were no Milo or Sophie among them, so it was hard to pick and I honestly could not remember all their names and what the first or second or third WL looked like,
:cool2:

I just decide if the next one is better than the last one, if not forget her name, then I just have to remember one name, assuming at least one of them makes the grade.

What about a compromise for shops with alot of girls, have a lineup to pick a short list of 2 or 3 then see them one at a time ... :-)

wilisno
12-03-2013, 07:59 PM
I just decide if the next one is better than the last one, if not forget her name, then I just have to remember one name, assuming at least one of them makes the grade.

What about a compromise for shops with alot of girls, have a lineup to pick a short list of 2 or 3 then see them one at a time ... :-)

A compromise is for something that's not working out. If it's working, why would the shops want to change anything ?

AHLUNGOR
12-03-2013, 08:13 PM
What about the fish bowl setup like in Asia where lots of MLs will be sitting inside a huge glass dome for you to pick and they all carry a number!

No. 1 Blackburn used to do a catwalk at night time too, similar system, lots of girls doing the catwalk, you just need to be really quick after you pick the girl and give her number to the keeper!!

Cheers

BlueBirdDuke
12-03-2013, 09:37 PM
La Petite Aroma and Victoria's Secrets, both in Chatswood, do individual introductions and let you talk to the girls one-by-one. You even get to ask them what extras they offer.
They're mainly cauc shops, therefore pricier than the asian brothels. One of my earliest roots was at La Petite and the lady I chose was very accommodating and really made me feel quite comfortable during our session.
The receptionist told me they are sister shops under the same owner which is why they are run similarly.

www.lapetitearoma.com.au (http://www.lapetitearoma.com.au)
www.victoriassecrets.com.au (http://www.victoriassecrets.com.au)

CunningLinguist
13-03-2013, 12:06 AM
La Petite Aroma and Victoria's Secrets, both in Chatswood,

www.lapetitearoma.com.au (http://www.lapetitearoma.com.au)
www.victoriassecrets.com.au (http://www.victoriassecrets.com.au)

No BBBJ last time I checked these places, only CBJ.

BlueBirdDuke
13-03-2013, 01:13 AM
No BBBJ last time I checked these places, only CBJ.

True, though I don't remember the OP specifically looking for BBBJ.

CunningLinguist
13-03-2013, 09:01 AM
5* City

Minimum 10 Beauties Lineup

EVERY NIGHT

Is there a minimum during the day ?

cheungchau
13-03-2013, 12:11 PM
Never enough.. u know men instinct. More the better --

Littlewonder
16-03-2013, 09:15 AM
Never enough.. u know men instinct. More the better --

Its nice to have a choice and a bit of variety not one type fits all but too many makes the choice too hard.