PDA

View Full Version : CORPO: Massive TITS and ia total nympho : she LOVES COCK!!!

rooter
24-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Just had a fucking amazing session with TMCs latest girl.
Her name is Corpo which is Italian for body and wow this girl has a quite an impressive body! - Absolutely massive set of tits!
Yamada’s post says* J cup which is actually true and was confirmed by the young lady herself, but Japanese sizes are different to Aussie sizes – applying my very scientific “two hands test” I would say she is an F or G cup in Aussie sizes which is still fucking huge!
She is a curvy girl built more like a Latina than an Asian girl: all tits and arse and with a bit of padding, but not fat. I love the “cushion for the pushin” !!
If you only like petite barbie doll type girls than you can stop reading right now and move on. This girl is not petite – she is 100% woman and a total sex machine!
Corpo loves cock, loves sex, loves giving bbbj, loves being licked and touched and stroked and absolutely loves fucking.* And she likes it rough too!
Corpo is a total 100% submissive, so don’t be intimidated by her voracious sexual appetite or sexual confidence. Her sole aim is to please you. She will get down on her knees for you and suck you dry – she gives an amazing bbbj !
Corpo is a totally unique punt.* Sweet as sugar but totally nasty, submissive but sexually assertive and confident, very intelligent and well-travelled but innocent like a school girl, gentle and tender but a wild scream the house down fuck.
I totally recommend this girl. One of the best punts I have ever had.
Corpo will do anything to please you.
She is only here for 2 weeks so get in early and book her now is my tip.

rooter
24-01-2013, 09:34 PM
Sorry for posting this review twice.
I thought it didn't go through the first time I submitted it so I made a small change to the title and re submitted and then both posts went through at once.
Anyway it's one post for each massive tit.