PDA

View Full Version : Ginza 20yo CUTIE: she's a CUTE little girl, a BEAUTIFUL young lady, a HORNY little nymph...

rooter
09-08-2015, 07:51 PM
Cutie absolutely lives up to her name; she is one of the cutest girls I have I ever had the pleasure of meeting.
And not just the look but the personality, the attitude, the gestures, the voice; everything.
But Cutie is so much more than just cute.
When I first saw her and she gave me that yaeba smile she was a cute little girl, after some chatting and kissing she transformed into a beautiful young lady, and once the fucking started a horny little nymph.
And when she hugged me and said goodbye and gave me that smile and that look and pleaded with me to please come back and see her again, she was just so incredibly cute again.
So of course I did come back - I just couldn't resist!

LOOKS and BODY
Cutie is tiny little thing; no more than 150cm and a size 5 at most.
She's got tiny little A+ cup titties with ultra sensitive little dark pink nipples.
Her tummy is slim but still nice and soft and feminine and she has got a surprisingly round firm toned bubble but for such a tiny girl.
If you are fan of very pale skinned girls then Cutie is the ultimate - her skin is so white and porcelain smooth.
Cutie has long hair dyed light brown and the most perfect white complexion.
But her killer feature is her smile - she has the classic Japanese schoolgirl yaeba smile.
Young Japanese girls with the classic yaeba smile are the pinnacle and epitome of cuteness or kawaii and they are highly prized and sought after in Japan - and I totally get why - so fucking cute.
But as I said Cutie is much more than cute; she is actually very pretty and her inner beauty totally shines through.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Cutie is a total newbie in Australia or Japan, but she makes up for her lack of experience with genuine enthusiasm, horniness, and curiosity, and willingness to learn.
She is a total 110% GFE girl; in fact she is one of those Japanese girls who take the E out of GFE; she is 110% genuine.
With most girls described as GFE you feel like a punter who is getting a Girl Friend Experience - you can see the girl is putting on a performance, and that's totally OK, it's punting after all and we are paying for sex, but then you get Japanese girls like Cutie who take it to another level - they treat you like a boyfriend because thats the only way they know how.
Cutie is very sweet and friendly and genuinely horny - and once she gets confident with you can be quite cheeky, and flirty, and funny too.

DFK and DATY
Cutie is a very sexy kisser - she starts slowly and cautiously and builds up the intensity as she gets more and more horny.
And by the time we were fucking it was full on non-stop DFK.
Cutie may be a tiny little thing but she has got a big beautiful clit; it's a big pink perfect pearl just asking to be licked.
And fuck does this girl love DATY - I lost count of how many times she came. She really goes off!
She has her pubes shaved down to a neat patch, but the remaining pubes are totally natural - very long and straight.
She will trim them eventually I suppose to suit local tastes as most Japanese girls do.

BBBJ
For a newbie Cutie gives a good BBBJ.
She mixes it all up using hands, tongue, lips and lots of ball and gooch licking too.
She cant do a full on DT but she has a go and took me two thirds of the way down.
She always looks up for approval and feed back and is keen to please.
Its a very GFE type BBBJ - very sensual.

FUCKING
OK you have already guessed ... drum roll ... Cutie has a very tight little pussy.
But she has a fantastic attitude and gets soaking wet and she has a red hot go at fucking.
I started off gently as I always do with new girls, and responding to her feed back and vibe and we cranked up the intensity until we were really going for it.
Just like with DATY, Cutie gets very horny and excited and comes again and again.
She is a great little fuck - we did go harder a few times, but the best moments were when we were going gently and intensely with lots of DFK.

OVERALL
Cutie is another must see Ginza girl.
She is so cute and gorgeous and sexy.
She is a 110% GFE sweet heart - but she is also a horny little pocket rocket who loves a good fuck - and loves to pleasure and be pleasured.
She is total heart stealer though and very addictive so be warned.
I am in Cutie rehab at the moment ...

Ianrhie
10-08-2015, 12:01 AM
hi bro, have you seen Shelly? i'm curious about that girl, lol

rooter
10-08-2015, 08:18 AM
hi bro, have you seen Shelly? i'm curious about that girl, lol

Saw Shelly last Saturday bro.
Cutie on Friday and Shelly on Saturday.
I would have seen her again this Saturday but she was rostered same time as Cutie and I chose Cutie.
Shelly is a stunning glamorous girl.
She's a total contrast to Cutie; tall, athletic, confident, glamorous, excellent English - not a typical Japanese girl.
She is really fun girl to be with; very cheeky, flirty and teasing - but she delivers the goods too; great BBBJ and sex and wont stop you are totally satisfied and she has drained every drop out of you.
Not as GFE as some of the other Japanese girls but still very friendly and can turn on the PSE too.
I'll try to do a full AR in the next few days ...

Ianrhie
10-08-2015, 09:10 PM
Saw Shelly last Saturday bro.
Cutie on Friday and Shelly on Saturday.
I would have seen her again this Saturday but she was rostered same time as Cutie and I chose Cutie.
Shelly is a stunning glamorous girl.
She's a total contrast to Cutie; tall, athletic, confident, glamorous, excellent English - not a typical Japanese girl.
She is really fun girl to be with; very cheeky, flirty and teasing - but she delivers the goods too; great BBBJ and sex and wont stop you are totally satisfied and she has drained every drop out of you.
Not as GFE as some of the other Japanese girls but still very friendly and can turn on the PSE too.
I'll try to do a full AR in the next few days ...

thanks bro, want to see cutie or shelly tmrw but they both not in the roster :(

jm2141mj
11-08-2015, 01:16 AM
Thanks for the review!

birch
11-08-2015, 10:43 AM
Great review, thanks. May have to rearrange my spending habits (again) so I pay Ginza another visit.

ra00wrey
12-08-2015, 04:03 AM
thank for sharing. Will definitely try her

rooter
12-08-2015, 03:27 PM
Thanks for the review!

Great review, thanks. May have to rearrange my spending habits (again) so I pay Ginza another visit.

thank for sharing. Will definitely try her

Cheers guys - she's a gorgeous girl !

bigfatkilo
19-08-2015, 01:01 AM
is she clean shaven yet|
?

rooter
25-08-2015, 01:46 PM
Haven't written a limerick for a while but today the muse has inspired me ...

Cutie
How impossibly cute is Cutie
The smile, the hips, the booty
She looks so sweet and young and innocent
But sex with her is fucking magnificent
And she's as sweet as tutti frutti

youngkd
28-11-2015, 11:16 AM
Hey
Just got back to Sydney. I used to love this place. Had some great times.

I'm going to head down there soon. Cutie sounds pretty amazing, does she still work there? I noticed that these posts were a few months back.

NaughtyBoy13
28-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Hey
Just got back to Sydney. I used to love this place. Had some great times.

I'm going to head down there soon. Cutie sounds pretty amazing, does she still work there? I noticed that these posts were a few months back.

Sometimes I rekon