PDA

View Full Version : General talk Why do shops steal other shops girls?

Max Impact
10-08-2015, 12:09 AM
I've heard of this happening a lot, but some shops are more ruthless than others.

I always assumed it must be to get better girls, but when a leading and busy shop tries to steal girls is it just to destroy the competition?

What are your experiences and thoughts?

Calpico_Can
10-08-2015, 12:51 AM
highest bidder wins here

Christmas
10-08-2015, 02:16 AM
Customers always want to try new girl though, there is limit to get the 'very' new girl in sydney.

10-08-2015, 06:53 AM
New girls make more money
And also take customer from others

Max Impact
10-08-2015, 08:00 AM
Customers always want to try new girl though, there is limit to get the 'very' new girl in sydney.

It helps to change your name too la!

asiafever
10-08-2015, 09:05 AM
I would have thought the reasoning was self explanatory.

aussiegaigin
10-08-2015, 09:17 AM
Do shops really "steal" girls from other shops?

The profit margins in shops would be so low, that they cannot really offer a girl much above the average rate of commissions.

I would have thought that a change of shop was more bought about by the girl's dissatisfaction with the shop or management.

AHLUNGOR
10-08-2015, 09:47 AM
I think it's a combinations of few possibilities:

Firstly, in RnT shops:

1. Say a ML is trying to work 5-6 days a week so that she can make enough money, usually she can't get more than 2 shifts in any one shop, so in pure number terms she will need to work for 2-3 different shops just to get the no of shifts she needs.

2. Location, MLs always try to work in shops far away from where she live or go to school for obvious reasons .

3. They want to work at busy shops !

Now for FS WLs :

All of the above plus a few more:

4. While in RnT shops, the prices and tips differences are not very big, may be $10./$15 in the girls cut, but could be a big difference in FS shops or FS vs private outcalls . For example, if a girl currently working in $150/hr shop suddenly could work in a $140/$150 for 30 min shops , won't you move ?

5. Standard of services: may be the WLs is more comfortable only providing fully covered services so she doesn't want to work in places where BBBJ, DD, CIM etc are standard !

There may be plenty other reasons like facilities, transportation, rosters, management , safety and environment and clientelles etc.

Again, it's a free country and each to his own.
Cheers

loaded
10-08-2015, 12:04 PM
I think it's a combinations of few possibilities:

Firstly, in RnT shops:

1. Say a ML is trying to work 5-6 days a week so that she can make enough money, usually she can't get more than 2 shifts in any one shop, so in pure number terms she will need to work for 2-3 different shops just to get the no of shifts she needs.

2. Location, MLs always try to work in shops far away from where she live or go to school for obvious reasons .

3. They want to work at busy shops !

Now for FS WLs :

All of the above plus a few more:

4. While in RnT shops, the prices and tips differences are not very big, may be $10./$15 in the girls cut, but could be a big difference in FS shops or FS vs private outcalls . For example, if a girl currently working in $150/hr shop suddenly could work in a $140/$150 for 30 min shops , won't you move ?

5. Standard of services: may be the WLs is more comfortable only providing fully covered services so she doesn't want to work in places where BBBJ, DD, CIM etc are standard !

There may be plenty other reasons like facilities, transportation, rosters, management , safety and environment and clientelles etc.

Again, it's a free country and each to his own.
Cheers

I didn't know shops actively tried to 'steal' girls from competitors. But it does make sense. As previous comments stated, new girls get lots of attention and can be a money spinner.

From a WL/ML perspective I've spoken with girls that have left premises due to poor and run down amenities, which makes sense...others have left because of the opportunity to make more money through higher trafficked shops. It comes down to old supply and demand dynamics.

Christmas
10-08-2015, 12:59 PM
Omg the most hypocritical reply from shop ever i've read..

http://i.imgur.com/CBWNL1U.jpg (http://imgur.com/CBWNL1U)

aussiegaigin
10-08-2015, 01:04 PM
Our New and Top girls

Gets offer or STOLEN.... you know WHO ( They know themselves ):burn:

Within 3 weeks

Maybe they don't like the shop and decide to go elsewhere? Maybe not a management issue, even problems with other girls can turn them away.

Mr Bastard
10-08-2015, 05:51 PM
Nothing wrong with competition, as in any business it is best to have the best people in your employ..................

whoiam
10-08-2015, 06:11 PM
We are not talking about you my little sis

You were NOT our new girl NOR out BEST..... sorry to up set you:miao:

ㅋㅋ... Stolen girls between shops are happen all the time. That's how marketing works. Otherwise how u get ur famous Queen from other shop...

Christmas
10-08-2015, 06:14 PM
We are not talking about you my little sis

You were NOT our new girl NOR out BEST..... sorry to up set you:miao:

http://i.imgur.com/uyiiN96.jpg (http://imgur.com/uyiiN96)

GoldfishMan
10-08-2015, 06:26 PM
I experienced this recently. I saw this Thai WL previously at 5 star. A few weeks later, I dropped by Ginza with a booking for a particular girl. As I was paying for my booking at the counter, a sexy looking wl came out to get some towels. From the back she looked hot so I changed my booking on the spot. Once in the room I realized my mistake.... She was the same girl I saw in 5 star!
Was really upset with myself because while she was good, she wasn't good enough for a return visit in my book. Ended up barely making it across the line!

Oneonone
10-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Most girls move around different shops that's just how it works

garfield
10-08-2015, 08:05 PM
There's no loyalty of girls against a shop, it's not like normal employment and they can be fired anytime.

What I do find is girls are attached to a mamasan they like or respect, so when mgmt or mamasan change they may move with them.

illidanstormrage
10-08-2015, 08:09 PM
Most girls move around different shops that's just how it works

This..... it doesn't have to be another shop stealing a girl. Girls have a choice as to where they want to work. Not saying that poaching doesn't happen but that's just the nature of the game.

CunningLinguist
10-08-2015, 09:14 PM
I've heard of this happening a lot, but some shops are more ruthless than others.

I always assumed it must be to get better girls, but when a leading and busy shop tries to steal girls is it just to destroy the competition?

What are your experiences and thoughts?

Will you be starting a related thread: "Why do punters steal shops girls?"
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?48695-ANITA-what-an-AMAZING-girl-she-will-make-you-feel-like-you-are-KING-OF-THE-WORLD-!&p=666286&viewfull=1#post666286

Max Impact
10-08-2015, 09:39 PM
Moving around shops is ok to stay fresh! The girl can change her name and she becomes a virgin again.

But that's not what I meant by stealing!!

I was talking about agents for other shops reading reviews and then visiting the girl to make an offer of more money in the first week that she works.

The girls have shown me the texts on their phones.

aussiegaigin
10-08-2015, 10:07 PM
Competition is a healthy business..... Agreed

Stealing from others to be competitive is Healthier ..... Mr B ?:miao:

Happens all the time in business, people get head-hunted because of their talents in particular fields. If they get offered more money, and/or better conditions, they move. Get used to it.

Max Impact
10-08-2015, 10:29 PM
Happens all the time in business, people get head-hunted because of their talents in particular fields. If they get offered more money, and/or better conditions, they move. Get used to it.

It just puts prices up and eventually reduces the shops profits.

But did you read my initial question? Is it to get better staff or to destroy the competition? Same as your business case scenario.

whoiam
10-08-2015, 11:12 PM
You seems to know all about our QUEEN:miao:

Bro, nothing offensive here. Good shop deserve decent girl, and customers are willing to pay more :)))

AHLUNGOR
11-08-2015, 10:12 AM
Haha, it's great to read different opinions from all perspectives !!

I still think at the end of the day, the lady will decide where she will be working and as long as the recruitment is Not done with threats or intimidation , then again, it's a free country !

I wonder if some of the FS shops only want their WLs to work for them Excludively ! Don't think there is any issue if a popular massage lady ends up working for 2-3 different shops !

Mena , Sue , Lisa, Cici , Sherry, Mia, Rebecca, Momo/Bibi.........etc have all done it and all parties seemed to be happy about it too !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Oneonone
11-08-2015, 02:34 PM
Haha, it's great to read different opinions from all perspectives !!

I still think at the end of the day, the lady will decide where she will be working and as long as the recruitment is Not done with threats or intimidation , then again, it's a free country !

I wonder if some of the FS shops only want their WLs to work for them Excludively ! Don't think there is any issue if a popular massage lady ends up working for 2-3 different shops !

Mena , Sue , Lisa, Cici , Sherry, Mia, Rebecca, Momo/Bibi.........etc have all done it and all parties seemed to be happy about it too !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

For the FS shops most of them will only let the ladies work a couple of days a week if she works more than that and only for one shop then their is a chance that if the tax department do a check and find the girl is only working for one shop then she can be deemed to be an employee of that shop.

That then makes things difficult for the shop as they then have to pay taxes, superannuation etc etc for the girl as against their claim that she is just a contractor and is self employed.

What the shops don't like is if the girl works for the opposition across the road or around the corner or next suburb and of course they don't like the girls telling the customers where else they work.

Mr Bastard
11-08-2015, 07:18 PM
Maybe it is healthy for the business as a whole if those "stolen" as the term is being used in regards to The Sex Industry in this thread, or in mainstream businesses Headhunted are done so on their merrit. I can only gather that they are being offered better renumeration for obviously a higher standard of service which would be expected by the business operator that stole or headhunted them from another business. Girls setting higher standards and being rewarded for it is natiural in any working environment. And can only improve the standard of the product as a whole. People in my employ that show innitiative, a willingness to perform at a higher level and consistently do so attract my attention, and thus can expect a higher income than those in my employ that seem like they are going through the motions and waiting for their pay check each week.......I could go on but I tend to get carried away.........

5*, You run a great establishment, some of my best punts ever have been at 110 Cathedral.........................

And you have put up with me when I have not been on my best behaviour.......................

Kind Regards

Mr B

Competition is a healthy business..... Agreed

Stealing from others to be competitive is Healthier ..... Mr B ?:miao:

Dougtod
15-08-2015, 09:03 PM
All this moving of ladies is just normal healthy human business. I come from the U.S. where this stuff is still criminalised. Let's just say that we have a way healthier environment for all parties and we should embrace it. It produces fantastic diversity and some seriously excellent places. Like 5*. I just discovered you guys last week. Keep it up, if you get my drift.

uglyphil
15-08-2015, 09:11 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Dougtod
16-08-2015, 07:46 PM
Sorry I got all dewey-eyed about NSW's sensible approach to sex work. My view is simply that emotive phrases like stealing or poaching are ridiculous in describing the relation between girls and shops, or any other mutually voluntary association. Stealing means someone took my property. Not applicable, thank God. Poaching means someone took a fish or animal from the king's land without permission. I have done that crime more than once and have no regrets. But again, totally inapplicable. I work in a very competitive industy and employees leave and join all the time. Some of my workmates also use words like poach and steal but I have no patience with that at all. The fact that they view employees that way is probably part of why people leave.

H3da
16-08-2015, 08:04 PM
Doesn't this happen all the time in every industry? Head hunted by competitors offering you better deals than your current renumeration/working conditions etc? If you are good at your job, its's pretty normal for it to happen such as recruitors call you about possible opportunity

aussiegaigin
16-08-2015, 09:42 PM
Sorry I got all dewey-eyed about NSW's sensible approach to sex work. My view is simply that emotive phrases like stealing or poaching are ridiculous in describing the relation between girls and shops, or any other mutually voluntary association. Stealing means someone took my property. Not applicable, thank God. Poaching means someone took a fish or animal from the king's land without permission. I have done that crime more than once and have no regrets. But again, totally inapplicable. I work in a very competitive industy and employees leave and join all the time. Some of my workmates also use words like poach and steal but I have no patience with that at all. The fact that they view employees that way is probably part of why people leave.

People do move from job to job all the time; they see better opportunities elsewhere and pitch their credentials in competition with other applicants to try for a new job.

But sometimes it is after being offered inducements from an employer to specifically do so, without the competitive element. This is a form of "poaching" (which is not limited to the "king's land", but usually relates to things that might be on someone's property, but do not belong to that person), and the term is widely used. There is no criminality involved; it is a widely accepted term in business. You do not "belong" to your boss, you are only there at his discretion, so you are free to move on when you see fit. I have been head hunted for jobs, and I don't feel any guilt about it.

Oneonone
22-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Some girls like to move around others can work at one shop for years but then have a clash or disagreement with the management and then decide to move on.

Some girls can just get stale and a change can reinvigorate them.

I don't think that shops steel the girls so much as the girls talk amongst themselves and if one thinks that a shop is looking after that girl better than she is being looked after or she just wants an extra shift then she may give them a try.

Its a competitive business

Max Impact
22-08-2015, 10:34 PM
My point was that customers visit girls after they have read a favourable review. That's normal.

But some of these "customers" are agents for other shops and coerce the girl to move. Ive read the texts on one girl's phone!

Shops can pay good money to have a girl brought from overseas so why wouldn't they try to steal locally as well?

CunningLinguist
23-08-2015, 01:42 AM
I gotta say the irony and hypocrisy of this thread is quite amusing, Max is banned from Ginza for trying to "steal" their girls, ie seeing them outside of the shop to cut out the middleman ...
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?48695-ANITA-what-an-AMAZING-girl-she-will-make-you-feel-like-you-are-KING-OF-THE-WORLD-!&p=666286&viewfull=1#post666286

Max Impact
23-08-2015, 10:26 AM
A
I gotta say the irony and hypocrisy of this thread is quite amusing, Max is banned from Ginza for trying to "steal" their girls, ie seeing them outside of the shop to cut out the middleman ...

As usual you are full of shit. The only girls I know from Ginza are the ones that moved there and quit soon after.

The only time I went to Ginza was 17/02/2014 and saw Thai Jessie so once again you are shown to be a LIAR!

CunningLinguist
23-08-2015, 03:42 PM
<crying wolf>

Yawn..., the little naughty pirate that cried wolf too many times ...
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44964-Thread-for-Max-Impact-to-argue-on-to-avoid-bombing-other-threads

Max Impact
23-08-2015, 10:37 PM
I'm sure bros here are more interested in my reviews than your boring rantings. You have a psychological problem.

CunningLinguist
23-08-2015, 11:07 PM
I'm sure bros here are more interested in my reviews than your boring rantings. You have a psychological problem.

Yes Max Ego and what might that be ...
Err don't bother, why would anyone listen to someone who has been banned as many times as you have, someone who supported Yamada shitting all over the forum, so much so he got banned for life, someone who is a pathological liar and a bully, someone who can dish it out but can't take it, someone who has been banned from brothels because he tried "stealing" their girls, someone who is a hypocrite, given all the above Max what value do you think your reviews have ... :)
Yawn:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44964-Thread-for-Max-Impact-to-argue-on-to-avoid-bombing-other-threads

Max Impact
24-08-2015, 12:10 AM
Wow! A Ginza sycophant who is disparaging my 5* reviews.

How unexpected!

CunningLinguist
24-08-2015, 02:19 AM
<twisted fantasy post>

Wow a pathological liar twisting things around to suit his own vindictive purpose.

How expected!

Yawn:

lovegod
24-08-2015, 04:19 AM
For me i think girls have right to work anywhere they want, where ever are busy and good money girls will go... not only the customer come and steal girl from shop, i also hear shop ask girl to go other shop and steal other shop girls...
so there is no right or wrong, it reality world girls are interest of money and the quality of the customer from the shop!!! i think this is fair game...or u can call it war from this brothel and other brothel....anyway i love 5* and Ginza they both are very good shop, highly recommend...

Edpiet
28-08-2015, 01:20 AM
Someone please pass the popcorn.....

Edpiet
28-08-2015, 01:24 AM
.....or the Jaffa's?

Mr Bastard
28-08-2015, 06:51 AM
a razor for me thanks

The Jet
28-08-2015, 07:33 AM
Shops only do this to the odd other shop in the area.

As others have said, new girls = more business from customers/clients.

The hotter, the sluttier the more money they make.

High turnover in this industry.

garfield
28-08-2015, 08:08 AM
I hint most of the time the ML just moved to other shop because the shop wasn't busy enough and she is not earning much.

cgt
28-08-2015, 02:33 PM
I don't think that is an issue. Girls could move freely as long as the new shop could offer better paid.

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2015, 03:55 PM
I hint most of the time the ML just moved to other shop because the shop wasn't busy enough and she is not earning much.

The most important reason ! And that's why busy shops usually have better girls !