PDA

View Full Version : Friend's gf is WL

xxbbccxx
10-04-2012, 03:22 PM
What would you do if you encounter this situation?
Your thoughts please...

AHLUNGOR
10-04-2012, 03:42 PM
What would you do if you encounter this situation?
Your thoughts please...

To be or not to be!!

To fuck or not to fuck??

:question:

xxbbccxx
10-04-2012, 04:12 PM
My side of thinking is:
To say or not to say!

AHLUNGOR
10-04-2012, 04:20 PM
My side of thinking is:
To say or not to say!

It all depends on my original question, did you fuck her?

If you did, then better keep quiet.

If you didn't, then depends on your friendship with your mate, if you are true buddies, you have to tell him mate!!

Or ask yourself this question: if your girl friend is working and you didn't know, would you prefer your mate tells you the truth before you're in too deep?

:question:

ilovefs
10-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Give her the porking you always wanted, then go have a beer with your mate, then pat yourself on the back about what a fantastic day you've had. :)

SillyK2
10-04-2012, 04:29 PM
As the old saying goes, "Nobody thanks you for bringing bad news"...I'd steer clear and play dumb regardless who's GF she is!!

mancolover
10-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Whats the question?
You saw her at a shop, do you tell? Does your bro know you punt? does your bro punt? I would wana know if was me, wouldnt want a working GF. Lots of concerns around dating a working girl. Her safety, his safety, his health (you could say her health, but she is taking a known risk, he isnt, maybe). having a GF that is willing to fuck other dudes whilst in relationship and activily doing it and Why would you be willing to let your GF fuck other dudes. I suppose it all depends if you happy to say how you found out? You could ask him to go with/take you to the shop for a punt. She might come out in line up, probably cause a scene though and most shop have cams in waiting room, she might not come out.
Or You found out she's a working girl and you wana fuck her? Regardless if WL or not you shouldn't cut your mates grass, ever.

Mozilla
10-04-2012, 05:34 PM
The best solution is to organise a night out with the boys and pick the shop to go punting... have your buddy there and have him find out that his gf is WL! then its not your fault is it??

Chucky
10-04-2012, 05:40 PM
If she is hot, i'd do her first, then tell him! haha

Shonkybasted
10-04-2012, 05:46 PM
I'm with Chucky on that one. :))

stevodog
10-04-2012, 06:26 PM
As the old saying goes, "Nobody thanks you for bringing bad news"...I'd steer clear and play dumb regardless who's GF she is!!

I disagree i would hope my friends would tell me. For a WL to be in this industry and have a BF and he has no idea is just wrong. Also the unsuspecting BF is at risk of catching something. I know of one WL who worked Valentines day till from 10 till 6 and then went out on date with BF. Thats just not right.

aussiegaigin
10-04-2012, 07:53 PM
The question does not clarify if the friend knows that is GF is a WL.

stevodog
10-04-2012, 08:15 PM
The question does not clarify if the friend knows that is GF is a WL.

he says to say or not to say-so the friend doesn't know

nbk
10-04-2012, 08:50 PM
I think that if he's a friend and you should tell him, if he doesnt know that you punt then I guess its up to you to decide how good of a friend he is to you for him to know your secret. I know for some men its a fantasy to bang a friends gf but I think if he's a good friend you shouldnt cross that line.

Licker
10-04-2012, 11:08 PM
he says to say or not to say-so the friend doesn't know

Yes the question is: "he says to say or not to say-so"
But that does not necessarily mean the friend does not know. He may just not be advertising it. Which would be understandable.

The question is: How good of a friend are you?

If you want to address this issue without hurting your friend, irrespective whether he knows or not, what you should do in my opinion is...

Ask the girl whether he knows or not and tell her about your dilemma.

If yes, then you can talk to your friend (if you're ok to tell you punt).
Just make sure he knows you're happy for him if he's happy with her. Also that the word does not get around from you, if that is what he wants.

If not, then ask her what her intentions are:
Is she serious about it? Is she planning on telling and when? Is she planning a career change?
What are her actions after the talk?
Consider also how long have they been together? Is this time enough to make decisions on career change?
Based on her answers you then have to make a decision on whether and when to talk to your friend.

If you want to stay friends... regardless whether you talk to him or not...
don't go banging her... don't try and squeeze her to have sex with you.
There has gotta to be plenty of other girls, so that you don't have to take advantage of the situation.
If he finds out (and believe me he will), he'll never forgive you. Then again... how good friends are you?

That's just my opinion... which often in this world is disregarded. :burn:

xxbbccxx
10-04-2012, 11:20 PM
This is how it goes. I saw her many months ago while drunk and had no idea who she was. She just looked incredibly familiar.
I thought she got out of the industry but is now back.

She's not doing it for "family reasons" or "anything heroic". Just purely so that she can have that extra dollar when needed to buy some expensive bags or something extravagant. I clearly feel bad for the bf. But, as the saying goes "Nobody thanks you for bringing bad news".

Hence, I did annonymously FB her to tell her she should change her career. Her being back is just DUMB. If she is reading this, you know who you are and just either change ur bf and/or leave the industry.

Other thing is that I've decided not to see that friend as much after I found out what I did that night. Everytime I see them on the street, I need to do a 360 degrees turn which is seriously annoying cuz it happens quite a bit.

And NO, that particular friend doesn't know I punt. He's such a freaking goodie goodie... I also doubt whether the gf remembers me or not (which is good).

xxbbccxx
10-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Also, we ain't the best best BFF's. But I'd certainly consider him a mate.

babelx
11-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Shit. What a dilemma. 360 sounds like a good idea.

Sergaent Brody
11-04-2012, 01:34 AM
Some of the comments suggested here are mean and sickening and have total disrespect for the woman involved by assuming she is just a money grabbing slut.

We are better than this

PBoy
11-04-2012, 03:46 AM
So it's OK to punt and lie to your wife or gf but it's not OK for a WL to work and have a bf? Some of the comments here are so hypocritical.

Niceman 123
11-04-2012, 11:21 AM
If your friend is considered to be your good friend, visit the WL less often. If he is not deemed to be your good friend, see the WL everyday.

SillyK2
11-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Look, every family has its own problem and we are in no rights to intervene or change the situation until that matter is deemed life threatening..
I would recommend you let life take its course and avoid the two of them as it clearly makes you feel uncomfortable about seeing either of them.
As for your mate, if he does not feel anything is fishy in his relationship then obviously he is blindly in love with this girl, so just let him enjoy it whilst it lasts..

AHLUNGOR
11-04-2012, 02:43 PM
If your friend is considered to be your good friend, visit the WL less often. If he is not deemed to be your good friend, see the WL everyday.

Haha, Brother Niceman,

What sort of logic is this??

So if the friend is not your good friend, then you shall go and fuck his working girl daily!! are you serious??

However, I will do the same if the title is changed to:

My fucking asshole boss's GF is a WL!!

Then we are on the same wave length and no moral issues there anymore..........LOL

Cheers

:cool2:

Littlewonder
11-04-2012, 03:07 PM
She is just another working lady your friend migh already know she works if she is happy to see you at work and thats what you want then go for it if not forget about it and find another wl. Dont make it your problem dont tell him let someone else he wont thank you for telling him. If you want to know if he knows ask the girl next time you see her.

essdub
11-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Give her the porking you always wanted, then go have a beer with your mate, then pat yourself on the back about what a fantastic day you've had. :)

110% !!! If it's the gf i'm thinking of....

Travelmate
11-04-2012, 04:09 PM
It depends how serious is the relationship between your mate and the WL.
If your mate just want to have a fuck whenever he wants with the girl, who cares?
If he is considering marry her and build up a family. Then it is worthwhile to inform him.

Mozilla
11-04-2012, 06:05 PM
This is how it goes. I saw her many months ago while drunk and had no idea who she was. She just looked incredibly familiar.
I thought she got out of the industry but is now back.

She's not doing it for "family reasons" or "anything heroic". Just purely so that she can have that extra dollar when needed to buy some expensive bags or something extravagant. I clearly feel bad for the bf. But, as the saying goes "Nobody thanks you for bringing bad news".

Hence, I did annonymously FB her to tell her she should change her career. Her being back is just DUMB. If she is reading this, you know who you are and just either change ur bf and/or leave the industry.

Other thing is that I've decided not to see that friend as much after I found out what I did that night. Everytime I see them on the street, I need to do a 360 degrees turn which is seriously annoying cuz it happens quite a bit.

And NO, that particular friend doesn't know I punt. He's such a freaking goodie goodie... I also doubt whether the gf remembers me or not (which is good).

mmm.. 360 means you end up facing them again... dilemma indeed.... i would suggest 180 degrees... more effective.

Niceman 123
11-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Haha, Brother Niceman,

What sort of logic is this??

So if the friend is not your good friend, then you shall go and fuck his working girl daily!! are you serious??

However, I will do the same if the title is changed to:

My fucking asshole boss's GF is a WL!!

Then we are on the same wave length and no moral issues there anymore..........LOL

Cheers

:cool2:

Bro. AHLungor, I take everybody as my friend and so only good friends are true friends and all others are just Macau friends. There is a Chinese saying that "we should never touch a friend's wife or girlfriend" and, as a Chinese, I will strictly observe that preaching and avoid touching a true friend's gf even if she is a WL.

But for Macau friends, visiting the WL who is his gf is my way to pay respects to a Macau friend. That's the same logic as visiting the WL who is your asshole boss' gf.

Haha, we seem to be good brothers taking the same line of thinking all the times. Cheers !!!

highroller
11-04-2012, 11:27 PM
pretty funny, but then again serious matter.
if its your close friend should tell him.
just my opinion

Jj999
11-04-2012, 11:38 PM
It all comes out eventually anyway. This is a confidential industry ( well is meant to be) So you don't want to invite trouble for yourself. He probaly knows anyway.

Goodluck to your friend.

This is true.
You have no obligation to tell your friend.
And if they are happy with each other, then why you step in with the potential of messing things up.

I believe your friend is mature enough to know and think by his own.
For me, even if it's close friend, I don't care.
He probably have known about it anyway, and I don't think I am that almighty so I can say anything I want that would possibly ruin everything.

dwn4it
12-04-2012, 12:56 AM
Yes the question is: "he says to say or not to say-so"
But that does not necessarily mean the friend does not know. He may just not be advertising it. Which would be understandable.

The question is: How good of a friend are you?

If you want to address this issue without hurting your friend, irrespective whether he knows or not, what you should do in my opinion is...

Ask the girl whether he knows or not and tell her about your dilemma.

If yes, then you can talk to your friend (if you're ok to tell you punt).
Just make sure he knows you're happy for him if he's happy with her. Also that the word does not get around from you, if that is what he wants.

If not, then ask her what her intentions are:
Is she serious about it? Is she planning on telling and when? Is she planning a career change?
What are her actions after the talk?
Consider also how long have they been together? Is this time enough to make decisions on career change?
Based on her answers you then have to make a decision on whether and when to talk to your friend.

If you want to stay friends... regardless whether you talk to him or not...
don't go banging her... don't try and squeeze her to have sex with you.
There has gotta to be plenty of other girls, so that you don't have to take advantage of the situation.
If he finds out (and believe me he will), he'll never forgive you. Then again... how good friends are you?

That's just my opinion... which often in this world is disregarded. :burn:

You speak words of wisdom bro Licker.

I would approach the situation the same as you. Would I go bang her or if I have, would I again.... definitely not.

The bro code with my circle of friends is never mess around with your mates woman under any circumstances. We even go as far as not to form a relationship with your mates ex if your mate is part of your inner sanctum of brotherhood. Going out with your close mates ex just cause ripples, not just between you and your mate but the circle of friends that surround the both of you.

I recently was seeing a WL. The relationship fell apart becuase I wanted to include her in my personal life

i.e. Introduce her to my friends

but she didn't want to. It can never workout if your partner still wants to work. You can never feel comfortable around your mates incase they have seen her before

Licker
12-04-2012, 12:56 AM
So it's OK to punt and lie to your wife or gf but it's not OK for a WL to work and have a bf? Some of the comments here are so hypocritical.

Hmmm... which comments would you be referring to as hypocritical?

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2012, 09:53 AM
Bro. AHLungor, I take everybody as my friend and so only good friends are true friends and all others are just Macau friends. There is a Chinese saying that "we should never touch a friend's wife or girlfriend" and, as a Chinese, I will strictly observe that preaching and avoid touching a true friend's gf even if she is a WL.

But for Macau friends, visiting the WL who is his gf is my way to pay respects to a Macau friend. That's the same logic as visiting the WL who is your asshole boss' gf.

Haha, we seem to be good brothers taking the same line of thinking all the times. Cheers !!!

You are right Brother Niceman,

GF of a Macau friend is definitely fuckable, because they are usually Holland Friend as well, screw them!!

Have a nice day

Cheers

Travelmate
12-04-2012, 10:41 AM
You are right Brother Niceman,

GF of a Macau friend is definitely fuckable, because they are usually Holland Friend as well, screw them!!

Have a nice day

Cheers

I have lots of Dutch Friends, but they are not "Holland" Friend

Niceman 123
12-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Dutch friends are definitely different from "Holland friend", so you both are right !!!

AHLUNGOR
12-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Dutch friends are definitely different from "Holland friend", so you both are right !!!

In English, they are the same, only when you say them in Cantonese then they have different meanings.....................haha

Cheers

Flyerr221
12-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Finding out your GF is a hooker ? Haha what a nightmare.

OK here's a hypothetical or two.

If it was you that found out that your GF was a WL, would you continue with BBFS ?

Do you talk about her "hard" day at work when she gets home ?

Are you thinking that her moans might not be genuine now ?

Travelmate
12-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Hi Ahlungor, this is all good unless you pay the ML in "Holland Bank Cheque".
They only take cash!

formula44
13-04-2012, 10:30 AM
OMG, I always fantasy to fuck my friends GF... don't be friend with me LOL :fire::cool2::burn:

Niceman 123
13-04-2012, 10:34 AM
Hi Ahlungor, this is all good unless you pay the ML in "Holland Bank Cheque".
They only take cash!

That's because all MLs/WLs are not "Holland Bank Cheque" so they only accept cash in return for their services. The punter who tries to persuade a WL/ML to take cheque must be "Holland Bank Cheque" and bro AHLungor doesn't seem to be one.

I do have a few friends who lived in Holland before migrating to Australia, they prefer me to call them Dutch instead of "Holland" friends because we both speak cantonese. It's good that we can play around English with Cantonese in this forum !!!

xxbbccxx
14-04-2012, 09:45 PM
I think the message got through.
At least she's not currently working anymore there. Whether she works elsewhere, I don't care.
I just don't want the guilt of not telling when knowing on an "ongoing basis"

Now I thought of it. The easiest way would've been to anonymously FB (with a fake fb account) my mate about it.

As for the replies. Thanks for all your inputs. I understand that some people might think it's hypocritical of how we are acting. That we can punt, but not allow our gf to work. Be honest, there ain't many guys that can put it down as "work" only.

I've gone out with a wl before, but the pre-requisite of being together, was for her to QUIT. Which worked.
But for a man to really forget about her past in the long run. It's hard... I would be walking down the street with her; thinking whether any guy that walks past whom givers her a stare was a potential ex-customer. Worst of all, what if any of my mates has been her client before. This is something that I may never know, yet all my mates might be talking behind my back.

Also, this particular wl I've been speaking about. I rate her quite low as a personality. If she's doing this because of family issues or whatever, then I'd really pity her and give her a hand to get out of where she's at since I know the bf.

Anyways, the above are my 2 cents worth of thought.
And yes... All guys are selfish. However, a good man can punt. But the gf/wife/partner should NEVER know about it.