Biggus
10-08-2015, 04:09 PM
Person's Name : Amy

Establishment :64 ALEXANDER

Date of Visit : 10/8/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :64 Alexander | 02 9524 1278 / 0424 666 228

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : 150 hr

Size/shape : Size 6 B cup great tits large erect nipples, really great body slim, one of those Arses that is in perfect proportion really nice when she is shaking it provocatively. Shaved in all the right areas but a light fuzz up high.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinnese

Services Provided : PSE and GFE BBBJ,Doggy reverse cowboy asian cowboy straight missionary position - man on top, girl on back">Mish,69,Hand job 2hr french kiss a little to much tongue for me.
CIM cum on tits. heaps different sex position, pussy slide. dirty sex talk

Value for money/recommend? :Top value

I visited Amy quite a few months ago and reviewed her and recommended to myself to do a return visit . Amy has been of the roster fro months now so when I saw her name come up I saved a few dollars over the weekend so that could see her so I rang Sophie and booked a 2hr session.
Amy arrived and I had had a shower so that no time was wasted Amy greeted me with a great kiss and dropped to her knees in her very stylish street clothes nothing slutty about this gear which was a real turn on as it seemed more like a date (fool yourself Rich) and started straight into a full blow job that seriously had my full attention straight away.
She kept on with this for what seemed an eternity and got me weeping sexy juice all over the place , Amy grabbed a tissue and wiped my guy I took this opportunity to start getting her out of her gear a tan stylish overcoat over a small black number which I hadn't seen till that stage her knee high tan boots still on I slipped her black dress over her head and was rewarded by a sexy leopard print bra and G string I left her in this gear for a while as I was enjoying that whole GFE thing in my head Amy started to strut around the room and show her perfectly shaped bod in all directions and bend over in front of me and shake her arse at me.
I couldn't stand it so I grabbed her arse and slipped my finger under her G string and dropped them to the floor where she flicked them with her feet over to the chair I then turned her and released her great tits not over sized just perfectly shaped and started to suck on them them which got an immediate response and she grabbed my guy and led me to the bed and she jumped on my cock with her mouth and swung her pussy over my face which was fully smooth and wet I licked and played with her lovely labia lips and clit and slowly and gently inserted a finger into her pussy and started to rub her G spot Amy really started to gyrate on my tongue and face hump me I was also getting my cock totally engulfed in her mouth and sucking it right down to the bottom of the shaft.
So horny by this stage I asked her to dom me up Amy jumped of and grabbed a condom and put it on and I think she tryed to stab her virgina with my hard as cock and totally thrust herself into a great cowboy fuck leaning back and getting that full rubbing of my bell head upon her G spot before long she was totally squeezing my cock with her really tight pussy I really love it when it is just pussy and cock touching in Cowboy style we didn't quite get there but she was totally going of in this position so I didn't to wreck the mood for her.
Amy soon rolled of and said fuck me now and lay on the bed with her legs wide open and guided my cock into her she was legs wide and totally pumping up at this stage The whore in Amy came in and started talking in tongues , fuck me hard fuck me with two cocks I want one in the arse one in my pussy you fuck me with my boyfriend we have sex with two guys two girl's I lick your wive or girlfriends pussy I fuck you with a lady she was going off in dirty sex talk and getting really hard as I rolled of and rolled her over onto her tummy with a pillow under it to raise her pelvis she said fuck me with your dirty cock I want it everywhere I slipped in and fucked her pussy hard and had my finger deep into her arse and was massaging my own cock head through the cervix wall and really getting some amazing feeling coming into my cock we kept this up for ages and Amy was just really going off.
I rolled of to have a breather and Amy again impaled herself on my guy this time reverse cowboy I again had a finger deep into her arse and massaging my cock head and Amy had inserted a finger into my arse and was massaging my G spot inside my spincter It was making me want to squirt there and then but we had another hr and Im only a one shot guy so I slowed the pace down we had a quick cuddle but it wasn't long before Amy had squirmed down and taken my cock deep into her mouth again I relaxed and just rode the layers of pleasure that was washing over me.
I soon was raging hard again so I had Amy lay on the bed face up with her head over the bed side, and I stood and slowly face fucked her very eager throat while I gently massaged her clit with my finger and again inserted one finger deep into her arse and one into her pussy gently massaged until Amy was gyrating on my fingers I pulled my fingers out and I lay on the bed where Amy said come in my mouth in that dirty sex mouth of hers she was pumping and sucking but I wanted to see my stuff squirt out I Then pulled out and she pussy slid me until I was just about to come and then she leant over my cock and and said come all over my titties I at this stage had no control and squirted a big load up and onto those beautiful obliging tits.
I was spent and just relaxed while Amy cleaned the room up and showered while I sat and appraised her beautiful body.
That was a great experience and a total sex experience I hadn't been mistaken in my first appraisal and I will definitely be back to revisit Amy.

Till next time.

tarenpoint64
10-08-2015, 06:26 PM
Amy is working today

Sextus
10-08-2015, 06:46 PM
Good control Biggus! I would have lasted a 1/4 of the time under that stimulus!

tarenpoint64
14-08-2015, 02:46 PM
Amy is working today ,

tarenpoint64
14-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Amy is working today ,

tarenpoint64
14-09-2015, 05:02 PM
Amy is working today ,

tarenpoint64
21-09-2015, 06:44 PM
Amy is working today ,