PDA

View Full Version : General talk How can I choose

stevegao888
11-08-2015, 03:59 PM
:burn:A lot of shops especially those outside CBD, they like to send you to a room and send in a girl and ask you how long you want to stay, even you ask the keeper how many girls available and ask to
see the girls in waiting areas, no offends to the girl that come in first, but as a customer I feel awake to ask can I see the other girls, if I insist one by one they ask you the same questions, and look disappointed
and black face when you turn them away, end up mostly I choose the last one,

It just make visiting a shop so less enjoyable, if you join a friend the situation usually better...................... any bros had ways to deal with it

Oneonone
11-08-2015, 04:19 PM
Most of the low cost shops are turn shops.

That means if you don't have a booking then the girl whose turn it is next gets sent to meet you.

If you want to meet other girls then you have to ask can you meet the others, the usual answer is no one else available, so you need to be prepared to walk if you don't want the girl you just met.

If you start to walk you will probably find that another girl has just finished a job or will be available in a couple of minutes.

I Like to meet the girls one at a time but I do like to meet all the available girls so I don't like the turn method.

Its your money so its up to you how you handle the situation, waking can be hard to do at first so you just need to be firm and polite don't argue etc just get out of there if you don't like whats on offer.

With the turn shops I think your better off checking the roster and the AR's on here and some or most of them have a web and photos so pick a girl and then take pot luck and book her.

AHLUNGOR
11-08-2015, 04:19 PM
:burn:A lot of shops especially those outside CBD, they like to send you to a room and send in a girl and ask you how long you want to stay, even you ask the keeper how many girls available and ask to
see the girls in waiting areas, no offends to the girl that come in first, but as a customer I feel awake to ask can I see the other girls, if I insist one by one they ask you the same questions, and look disappointed
and black face when you turn them away, end up mostly I choose the last one,

It just make visiting a shop so less enjoyable, if you join a friend the situation usually better...................... any bros had ways to deal with it

I have only been to 22 Brodie and 45 George St as far as FS shops go and each time I was shown a line up in the waiting area, (twice at 45 where I actually had a booking with Momoka and another time with Hani but the receptionist show me the line up anyway for future reference, I think that was good services !).

May be you can try these two shops and see for yourself ??

Oneonone
12-08-2015, 08:31 AM
I have only been to 22 Brodie and 45 George St as far as FS shops go and each time I was shown a line up in the waiting area, (twice at 45 where I actually had a booking with Momoka and another time with Hani but the receptionist show me the line up anyway for future reference, I think that was good services !).

I agree with you bro show all the girls to the customer even if a girl has a booking and cant see you then if she gets your attention then there is a good chance you will come back and so more business for both the girl and the shop.

At the turn shops its very hard to get to meet the girls and so your not as likely to say she looks hot I will come back and see her another day.

I don't like the line up system where all the girls stand in a line and you pick one I prefer the girls come in one at a time and introduce themselves like they used to do at the old touch of class and the penthouse.

CunningLinguist
12-08-2015, 09:17 AM
I find in the turn shops it is always the fattest ugliest girl who has the first turn, so never pick the first girl, always walk if they say they are the only one free, and yes as 1on1 says someone will most likley magically free up as you walk!

AHLUNGOR
12-08-2015, 09:42 AM
I agree with you bro show all the girls to the customer even if a girl has a booking and cant see you then if she gets your attention then there is a good chance you will come back and so more business for both the girl and the shop.

At the turn shops its very hard to get to meet the girls and so your not as likely to say she looks hot I will come back and see her another day.

I don't like the line up system where all the girls stand in a line and you pick one I prefer the girls come in one at a time and introduce themselves like they used to do at the old touch of class and the penthouse.

Just to clarify, when I said I was shown a line up at 22 & 45, the girls actually came into the waiting room one by one to introduce herself !

The last time a line up line up was shown to me was actually in 5 Star !

To be honest. I am happy with either ways, but with a full on line up in front of me, I can easily pick out the lady with the best natural assets - usually the biggest pair wins .........haha !

harmony
12-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Brother A, you cant always tell who is going to be a nice lady just by seeing them individually

As you know, they all want your business, and may be friendly etc, but that doesn't mean that they will be a good punt

Brother OoO sometimes says that he has a quick chat to see what services a particular lady will offer

Obviously sometimes the language barrier can make this idea not work either

So brother A, do you rely on body language to predict the best punt from a number of choices, assuming each lady has a similar looking body ..?

12-08-2015, 04:45 PM
485 girls came in one by one,
But I had a bad brain,last time I forgot the name of the girl I want....then I got the wrong one....

garfield
12-08-2015, 05:12 PM
But I had a bad brain,last time I forgot the name of the girl I want....then I got the wrong one....

Lol. Next time better bring a notebook with you

316central massage
12-08-2015, 07:40 PM
Our customers are getting smarter on phone inquiry now, they will describe the type of ML before making decisions, such as "I prefer skinny/busty, tall/petite, fair/tan skin, Chinese/Thai/Korean, body size 6/7/8, Cup A/B/C(Some customers do prefer A or less A, Couldn't figure it why) ......

So I would arrange the right ML especially with our regulars, as I know some are really shy to reject ML of not their type. Even with the walking in customers, I would say a bit general description for him of his turn ML.

wilisno
12-08-2015, 07:57 PM
One by one introduction only works in smaller shops, it won't work in big and busy shops, it takes too much time, especially when each girl tries to flirt to get the business !

Oneonone
12-08-2015, 08:27 PM

Bro what you have to do is remember the name of one girl the one you like best so start with the first girls name and then when you meet one you prefer more replace the name in your head with hers its that simple.

Oneonone
12-08-2015, 08:30 PM
One by one introduction only works in smaller shops, it won't work in big and busy shops, it takes too much time, especially when each girl tries to flirt to get the business !

It used to work at a Touch of Glass and you could meet well over 30 girls so I don't see how you can justify that comment. I must admit though it can take some time to get through all the girls.

wilisno
12-08-2015, 08:37 PM
It used to work at a Touch of Glass and you could meet well over 30 girls so I don't see how you can justify that comment. I must admit though it can take some time to get through all the girls.
If you know A Touch Of Class, then you should know they had 16 rooms, more rooms than they could fill, so it didn't matter if it took a bit longer than necessary !

hikhik
13-08-2015, 03:44 AM
Bro what you have to do is remember the name of one girl the one you like best so start with the first girls name and then when you meet one you prefer more replace the name in your head with hers its that simple.
Yes, this is the process I use and makes remembering name easier.

hikhik
13-08-2015, 03:59 AM
I find that most FS shops will sit you in a free room and the girls will introduce themselves one after each other. One thing about this can drive me absolutely crazy. That is when the girl sticks her head around the edge of the door keeping the rest of herself hidden, speaks her name very fast, and then is gone. Very often I am unable to catch the name as it all happens too fast.
What sort of impression is a girl trying to make with this type of intro? Or am I experiencing the cultural di

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2015, 10:16 AM
Our customers are getting smarter on phone inquiry now, they will describe the type of ML before making decisions, such as "I prefer skinny/busty, tall/petite, fair/tan skin, Chinese/Thai/Korean, body size 6/7/8, Cup A/B/C(Some customers do prefer A or less A, Couldn't figure it why) ......

So I would arrange the right ML especially with our regulars, as I know some are really shy to reject ML of not their type. Even with the walking in customers, I would say a bit general description for him of his turn ML.

Haha Alice,

Which made me the easiest client to please ! Just find me the girls with big natural boobs and I will be coming !!

How simple is that !!

And if they just happened to be Rebecca, Emma, Sherry, Yuki or Jessie , I will come back myself again and again !

Thanks for looking after me for so long !

Cheers

stevegao888
13-08-2015, 03:03 PM

22 and 45 are always good with line up, the same cannot be say abt some others, its ok .......... but its more funny to see more girl

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2015, 10:37 AM
We always show all our available Stunners together

You don't need to remember their names....ask them when you are in loving situation:miao:

You choose the ONE you feel most comfortable with

Make choosing a lot easier.... All Stunners:red_heart:

Yeap, that's part of the famous 5 Star services !

And thanks to brother Sam who shown me a couple of line ups before even when I had already got a booking ! Love to find another Milo in the line up though !

Cheers

stevegao888
14-08-2015, 02:22 PM
5 Star .... not name 5 star for no reason , its a really good shop and they kept their price down , never disappoint , keep up the good work:cool2:

Oneonone
15-08-2015, 03:29 PM
I find that most FS shops will sit you in a free room and the girls will introduce themselves one after each other. One thing about this can drive me absolutely crazy. That is when the girl sticks her head around the edge of the door keeping the rest of herself hidden, speaks her name very fast, and then is gone. Very often I am unable to catch the name as it all happens too fast.
What sort of impression is a girl trying to make with this type of intro? Or am I experiencing the cultural di

If a girl just sticks her head around the corner then I assume she is not interested and give her a miss!

CunningLinguist
15-08-2015, 07:06 PM
If a girl just sticks her head around the corner then I assume she is not interested and give her a miss!

She might be trying to be shy, a Pappasan once told me that asian customers prefer shy girls, so the girls pretend to be shy. Does
this sound like he was pulling my leg ?
Note I am not asian.

uglyphil
15-08-2015, 09:18 PM

I use this method also.

Have experienced most systems, from the lineup, when all the girls come in at once (7 Cowper) to the girls introducing them selves and walking out, to the girls sitting down and talking with you.

All have their good and bad points, but I prefer the latter.