Hi Brothers

anyone here a regular of eden@villawood? 7 birmingham ave villawood
i went there on the weekend and seems like the korean management has moved
its now a caucasian brothel now

just wondering if anyone here knows where they moved to if they did move?:cry:

thanks

illidanstormrage
11-08-2015, 06:11 PM
I only went there once with my mates but I'm surprised you want to try and find them. They had some really good looking K-girls but based on mine and my two other mates experience.. KPS.

The girl I saw kept asking me to cum fast please/don't take too long. She said it before I even got in the shower lol. This was only a 30 minute booking as well..

lmf88888
11-08-2015, 06:51 PM
because i live out in the west
sometimes driving 45mins(no toll) to cbd is a hassle

and edens was ok for quick bang with a kgirl :)

Oneonone
12-08-2015, 08:26 AM
I only went there once with my mates but I'm surprised you want to try and find them. They had some really good looking K-girls but based on mine and my two other mates experience.. KPS.

The girl I saw kept asking me to cum fast please/don't take too long. She said it before I even got in the shower lol. This was only a 30 minute booking as well..

I had similar experience the few times I went there.

The two shops around the corner in Christina road are better value IMHO

AHLUNGOR
12-08-2015, 09:52 AM
When this place first opened a few years back they ran a naming competition in the forum and many brothers won a special $50/30 min deal including yours truly! So I went. How can you turn down such a good offer ?

The facilities were brand new and amazingly luxurious !

The experience was ok with a bit of KPS. If the shop is more convenient , probably don't mind going again but really it's too far away but if you live out that way, it's a very nice shop !

Cheers

fake123
11-04-2024, 02:42 AM
has anyone seen alana here?

How is her looks and service?

Can't seem to find anything..