PDA

View Full Version : 45 George New Taiwanese girl, Amanda, - pretty face and slim body, but with nice tits

Biggerbanana
12-08-2015, 12:53 AM
Girl's Name : Amanda

Establishment : 45 George

Date of Visit : 11 Aug 2015

Rates : Gold class $100/30 minutes

Size/shape : Height about 165 cm, size 8, B+ cup perky tits (enhanced), snow white skin, pretty face.

Roster: unsure (recently, working daily in shop)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Scores:
Face: 8/10 (pretty with long hair)
Body: 8.5 /10 (snow white skin. smooth, big bums, medium tits and waist, slim look body, skin toned)
Pussy tightness : 8/10
Service: 8/10

Review

I saw a few Taiwanese girls in this shop in the past few months, Tia, Amber and Alice. I like them all as they all have good attitude and made very nice moaning noises during sex and their way of talking made men very comfortable.

Today, I decided to try Amanda. Roger was working in shop today. He took my booking and I arrived on time in early evening. When I first met Amanda, I was impressed by her good look and slim body shape. Inside the room, Amanda took off her bikini top. I was delighted to see her perky B+ cup tits. Amanda was honest and told me that they were enhanced. I said I could not see nor feel it. She said “due to good operation.” We laughed. We spoke in Mandarin, and so I did not know her oral English skills.

As time was short (only 30 min), I finished the shower quickly so that I could have more time to try her pussy. She gave me some light kisses on my lips。 She is very friendly and nice.

Amanda's CBJ was great. She at one stage made me feel she was doing BBBJ on me. I realised later that she actually put a condom inside her mouth first before sucking my dick. After my dick was ready. She got on top of me and started with CG。 After she got tired, she asked me to get on top of her.

After I got into the mish position and used fast action, Amanda moaned loudly immediately. Her strong reaction was due to her tight pussy. She seemed to enjoy my sex. With her encouraging moaning noises, I fucked her harder. She seemed to like hard pounding a lot. Her hands kept pressing my waist and bums as though she wanted me to go deeper and faster. I later changed to do doggy, her pussy was too tight in this position and after about 5 minutes, I came strongly.

Afterwards, I asked her how she felt. She said she just felt happiness which she never had before. I could hear watery noises from inside her pussy while I was pounding her. She said she came many times with me. This made me proud and happy.