PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star MOON @ 5* City

wilisno
11-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Report dated 04/06/2011

Whether you have seen Moon or not, I think most punters here know that she's incredible. But I just have to say it again, Moon is incredible !

Whenever I'm down and troubled, all I have to do is to pay her a visit, and she'll fix my mood !

Not feeling particularly happy lately because of the Rossi issue, so I felt I needed Moon to cheer me up, and she didn't disappoint last night !

Everytime I see Moon, I never cease to be amazed how good she is. Just like fine wine, she just gets better by the day. Always cheerful, always naughty, always professional with your pleasure in mind.

Her face is always a knock-out for me, naughty but nice, still beats the rest in a line-up. Her skin is second to none, as smooth as the best girls I've seen, only porcelain can be used to describe it. Her body is still well toned and well proportioned, oooohhh ! I'm drooling again ! Small A+ cups with delicious pink nipples ! I asked her how she managed to keep them pink, she said she had to watch out for punters who would get carried away and pinched them. Ouch ! how cruel ! She said that's why nipples would turn black overtime. Her pussy is still one of the most alluring, demanding attention ! Even Bro IExperiment had to break his rules of never go down on a girl ! Haha. Her art of fornication is just unrivaled !

I'm not gonna repeat what we've done last night, but I'll copy my previous report on her for those who haven't read it here !

[Quote} wilisno Thursday, November 25, 2010, 5:40pm

99 Premium Members

Posts: 2,208 So much had been said about Moon in other reports, I became so curious about this girl that I made it my ultimate mission to meet her.

I finally got a one hour booking with her just before she went on this little break. I must admit that there's not a dull moment with this girl right from the get go. If there is such thing as a Coitus Olympic, Moon's skill level must be of gold medalist material.

She's a stunner to start with, and once in the room, she made me feel like she had known me all her life, that made our communications so easy and relaxed, both serious ones and naughty ones. Everything she did exceeded my expectations of her. Besides all her excellent skills, her uncanny sensitivities still bewilders me even now.

When we were in doggy position, most girls will just crouch on all four and leave it to you to labour away, but Moon would move back and forth and rock smootly from side to side to meet up with your motions seamlessly. And when I was at the edge and about to tip over, she cried out: " Oh, I can feel it, I can feel it, oh, oh, It's a lot, it's a lot." For a moment, I thought my condom was missing in action, but I was too busy to contemplate that issue further. Boy! I doubt if anyone could hold back on those remarks at that moment, I couldn't.

I just have to tell her what Big Arnold (the Terminator) would say: I'll be back.

The condom was intact after all.

5 Star City
12-03-2012, 03:46 PM
moon just finish college

tuition @ 5* now

wilisno
12-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Who's gonna teach whom ? :miao:

5 Star City
13-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Who's gonna teach whom ? :miao:

MOON WILL TEACH ALL :miao:

splash
17-03-2012, 08:37 PM
What about tomorrow?

cgt
10-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Hardly see Moon in the roster these days? Is she all right?

cgt
10-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Good on her! I miss her...

wilisno
29-05-2012, 11:50 PM
MOON @ Penthouse

By popular request

Relaxing @ Penthouse WEDS ONLY ( FULLY BOOKED )

Sunday Starting 2pm.... Late

Booking SMS 0488 857 827

The undisputed Queen always draws a crowd ! :miao::miao::miao:

cisco
30-05-2012, 12:25 AM
so where is moon now...bros?

blondelover
04-06-2012, 12:07 AM
does moon work at 5*anymore? or just penthouse only?

5 Star City
04-06-2012, 09:57 AM
does moon work at 5*anymore? or just penthouse only?

Just PENTHOUSE at the moment

cisco
05-06-2012, 11:24 PM
moved to penthouse...? go up upper level too high to reach her now........

chrisluvzmidas
13-09-2012, 02:24 AM
Does Moon see white guys??
Well I'm quarter Chinese if that helps my chances

altgourami
19-09-2012, 02:52 PM
I tried to see Moon at the Penthouse some time ago but was told Moon isn't currently seeing (doesn't need to at those prices) white guys. No matter how nice they are. Helpful suggestion from the shop was to become a regular at 5 Star. Girls being girls they will chat amongst themselves and, if you pass muster, then the golden keys to the true 5 Star service will be your reward.

5 Star City
19-09-2012, 10:30 PM
I tried to see Moon at the Penthouse some time ago but was told Moon isn't currently seeing (doesn't need to at those prices) white guys. No matter how nice they are. Helpful suggestion from the shop was to become a regular at 5 Star. Girls being girls they will chat amongst themselves and, if you pass muster, then the golden keys to the true 5 Star service will be your reward.

True GENTLEMAN :grimace:

cassius
07-10-2012, 12:53 PM
It is wonderful to feel like Neil Armstrong!

wilisno
07-10-2012, 01:47 PM
It is wonderful to feel like Neil Armstrong!
You might be a few years too late to feel like Neil Armstrong, the first man on the Moon ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
06-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Well, Green Moon just won the Melbourne Cup @ $20 to 1, I hope the 5 Star brothers and brother Wil would have something on it just for Moon's name sake..............haha

Cheers

:smile:

wilisno
06-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Well, Green Moon just won the Melbourne Cup @ $20 to 1, I hope the 5 Star brothers and brother Wil would have something on it just for Moon's name sake..............haha

Cheers

I might take her out for a dinner date ! ;) ;) ;)

alot
16-11-2012, 04:41 PM

Cheers

green moon cost me alot in cox plate
if he run well,20 to 1 will cut to half

rooter
30-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Moon

LOVING @ Penthouse

Friday 12pm.....late

Booking SMS 0488 857 827

Can caucasian guys come to the penthouse if they say pretty please with sugar on it? ;)

Jimmy Rustles
12-01-2013, 11:36 PM
where is the penthouse?

if I'm taking a train, which one would be closer to a train station? the woolloomooloo branch or the penthouse?

sorry, first time punter here. just lost.

IExperiment
13-01-2013, 12:42 AM
where is the penthouse?

if I'm taking a train, which one would be closer to a train station? the woolloomooloo branch or the penthouse?

sorry, first time punter here. just lost.

Town hall would be closer but why not booked and they will send you the address.

5 Star City
12-03-2013, 08:46 PM
Moon

Retiring soon

Booking sms 0488 857 827

splash
12-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Sooner than I expected...

wilisno
12-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Sooner than I expected...

It will always be too soon ...

naturalism
20-03-2013, 09:33 PM
5*, I am in the city next Wednesday (27/03/2013) morning for a meeting, and am free from 11am to no later than 1pm, before I have to head back to the office out west. Any chance Moon is available at the shop or penthouse at this time?

wilisno
21-03-2013, 12:27 AM
5*, I am in the city next Wednesday (27/03/2013) morning for a meeting, and am free from 11am to no later than 1pm, before I have to head back to the office out west. Any chance Moon is available at the shop or penthouse at this time?If you want an enquiry or booking, SMS the above number instead, posting a question on the forum is the least effective way to make a booking !

naturalism
21-03-2013, 02:28 PM
Looks like I can't see moon next Wednesday. Thanks for getting back so quick to my sms 5*.

wilisno
22-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Full MOON

@ Penthouse

Friday / SAT 1pm....

Booking 0488 857 827

She looked lean and fit today, got to pay her another visit soon !

aj7
23-03-2013, 12:09 AM
She looked lean and fit today, got to pay her another visit soon !

yep yep. I take partial credit for that! I saw her on weds for 1.5hrs. smoking hot session, all positions, worked her hard.. near the end she said to me "are you trying to kill me?"

:miao::miao::miao:

Max Impact
08-04-2013, 11:53 PM
The Queen forever.

5 Star City
09-04-2013, 03:08 PM
The Queen forever.

Sure you remembers:miao::miao:

Max Impact
13-04-2013, 09:47 PM

Every minute...:slobber:

5 Star City
16-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Every minute...:slobber:

MOON

Loves Big Mac

Winsome76
16-04-2013, 09:51 PM
Killed by your gun?

Max Impact
16-04-2013, 10:55 PM
She can eat many Big Macs and still look fantastic.

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2013, 02:05 AM
I have never met Moon before so I have no idea what to say about her, all I know is she is very good and if she would have had bigger tits, I would have seen her already for sure!

So what am I doing here?

Well, sometimes the best compliment and praise someone can have is not necessary from the customers, it could come from your colleagues or in another words your competitors , and in this case another fellow WL in Milo.

This was part of the conversation I had with Milo today and I think it deserved to be shared:

乜你出來玩咗咁耐都未試過 Moon 姐!
我都好想試不過你地響 Penthouse 咁貴,佢又冇大波!
我除咗大波過佢,Moon 姐樣樣都好過我啦:佢樣靚過我,身材正過我,皮膚滑過我,service 仲唔使講,我乜都唔做,淨係齋吹齋刁 ,Moon 姐樣樣做足仲要做到最好!I think she is the best !

OK, the English translations :

So you have been playing around so long and you have not met sister Moon?

You guys at the Penthouse so expensive and she doesn't have big tits!

Apart from the bigger tits, sister Moon is better than me in everyway: she is prettier than me, she has a better body, she has smoother skins,
And when it comes to services, I don't do much, only blow job and sex. But sister Moon does everything and she does them so well . She is the best !

There you go, I am just sharing Milo's high regards on her Moon 姐!

Hehe

Cheers

cgt
25-04-2013, 11:25 PM
I have never met Moon before so I have no idea what to say about her, all I know is she is very good and if she would have had bigger tits, I would have seen her already for sure!

So what am I doing here?

Well, sometimes the best compliment and praise someone can have is not necessary from the customers, it could come from your colleagues or in another words your competitors , and in this case another fellow WL in Milo.

This was part of the conversation I had with Milo today and I think it deserved to be shared:

乜你出來玩咗咁耐都未試過 Moon 姐!
我都好想試不過你地響 Penthouse 咁貴,佢又冇大波!
我除咗大波過佢,Moon 姐樣樣都好過我啦:佢樣靚過我,身材正過我,皮膚滑過我,service 仲唔使講,我乜都唔做,淨係齋吹齋刁 ,Moon 姐樣樣做足仲要做到最好!I think she is the best !

OK, the English translations :

So you have been playing around so long and you have not met sister Moon?

You guys at the Penthouse so expensive and she doesn't have big tits!

Apart from the bigger tits, sister Moon is better than me in everyway: she is prettier than me, she has a better body, she has smoother skins,
And when it comes to services, I don't do much, only blow job and sex. But sister Moon does everything and she does them so well . She is the best !

There you go, I am just sharing Milo's high regards on her Moon 姐!

Hehe

Cheers

So do you mind sharing the reason why you didn't try Moon?

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2013, 01:30 AM
So do you mind sharing the reason why you didn't try Moon?

Haha, I thought I have already declared my reasons before! In both English and Chinese.

Otherwise, please take a look at my avatar photo !

Cheers

5 Star City
27-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Haha, I thought I have already declared my reasons before! In both English and Chinese.

Otherwise, please take a look at my avatar photo !

Cheers

Bro

You have to Xperience the FULL MOON 1 day

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2013, 02:29 AM
Bro

You have to Xperience the FULL MOON 1 day

I will I promise !

Just waiting for some sponsors, bloody Melbourne and Brisbane if only they both score one more try each, my double would bring me up the Penthouse to see Moon 姐!

Don't worry, I'll win some day !

Hopefully before her retirement......lol

Cheers

wilisno
28-04-2013, 04:04 AM
I will I promise !

Just waiting for some sponsors, bloody Melbourne and Brisbane if only they both score one more try each, my double would bring me up the Penthouse to see Moon 姐!

Don't worry, I'll win some day !

Hopefully before her retirement......lol

Cheers

The word 姐 is not a compliment, better leave it out !

AHLUNGOR
13-09-2013, 12:32 PM
[QUOTE=5 Star City;412173]MOON Beautiful by day

Sexy by night

Sun... Fully booked = FULL MOON !!

Mon / Tues 12pm.... late

Booking 0488 857 827

wilisno
13-09-2013, 01:56 PM
MOON Beautiful by day

Sexy by night

Sun... Fully booked

Mon / Tues 12pm.... late

Booking 0488 857 827

Damn ! People are so quick with the bookings these days ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
15-09-2013, 10:48 PM
Full MOON Again

Mon / Wed / Thurs 12pm... late

ABC Honey
Tues 2pm ... 10 pm

Sat 6pm...12 am

Booking 0488 857 827

Wow ! Good to see Honey is on during the day too, yippee !

Max Impact
20-11-2013, 06:08 PM

She will remember!

I wonder if she is doing a John Farnham and this is one of many farewell tours.

naturalism
02-12-2013, 12:28 PM
I was in the CBD two Fridays ago and was lucky enough to see Moon for the first time. Cheeky cheeky girl. Devine BBBJ+CIM :slobber:

If only getting into the CBD was easy for me, I would not hesitate to see her again before she leaves

wilisno
16-12-2013, 01:32 AM
I was in the CBD two Fridays ago and was lucky enough to see Moon for the first time. Cheeky cheeky girl. Devine BBBJ+CIM :slobber:

If only getting into the CBD was easy for me, I would not hesitate to see her again before she leaves
Moon is a devine all-rounder ! :miao:

5 Star City
18-12-2013, 04:21 PM
MOON Beautiful by day

Sexy by night

Will set forever..... Sooooon

Mon... Sat 1pm.... 8pm

Booking 0488 857 827

5 Star City
20-12-2013, 02:50 AM
Moon

Shinning Friday 12pm.... 7pm