M3
10-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Person's Name : Nina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Willoughby

Date of Visit : Thursday 5th April

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10AM til Late

Rates : 150 per hour

Size/shape : around 162 cm tall,size 7 odd,C/D cup,nice body and arse,plus a beautiful smile

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : FS,BBBJ,DATY,DFK,CIM,plus the best GFE

Value for money/recommend?:For me excellent/ highly recommended

Let me start this post by saying I had seen Nina a few times before Christmas but every effort to see her again recently ended where something would come up.

This experience really started about a month ago when waiting early morning for the receptionist to open 533..Nina also arrived and we started to chat as we had a few times before.

I don't know about you fellow punters but after many years of punting..to me..the girls look really good when they have their normal street clothing on.

Nina had this loose brown dress which would seem ideal for a hot summer's day..

As we spoke she was practicing her Yoga breathing..raising her arms from her diaphragm to over her head.. just like a ballerina. She turned to face me and repeated the exercise lowering her arms and pushing her shoulders forward..it only takes me two seconds to realise she has no bra and those beautiful tits were just hanging there under the influence of gravity..:surprise:.I can also see so far down her dress that she does not seem to have any panties I can see..funk if this is Yoga then I should join a class tomorrow...
Anyway up again with her arms over her head and I comment your panties are so sheer I cannot even see an outline of them..."that's because I have not got any on"she says as she eases her dress up to just enough show her right buttock..fuck I think..don't tell me this is going to be another offer like Crystals of having sex in the car park.:slobber:

Not to worry Aunty then turns up wishing us a good morning as I think to myself it could have been if Aunty had not turned up just then.. :grimace:

Fast forward some weeks...

It is now Thursday 5th April which was the first time the stars were aligned and we could get together..It was not without it's moments though as that punter lost his false teeth again and caused my booking to be delayed while a search party was again sent out to find them.

Finally into the loom(as Nina calls it)and I take a shower while Nina completes the financials.

Nina returned to the loom and fudk she looked good in her white see through top complete with white panties. I am already boned up and not even out of the shower yet...remember the foreplay for this event was completed weeks ago..out of the shower and a quick dry off..and Nina is all over me..fuck if I am really horny Nina is worse than me as she climbs all over me..

We kiss and kiss again and move towards the bed as she tries to remove her clothes without letting go..
I ask her to keep her top on and in an instant her panties were gone..fuck I think there is no time for foreplay here as she bends over the bed then backs herself towards my rock hard member...I work it externally between her legs massaging her clit...the next 20 minutes seems a blurrr...The next thing I can remember is having her on her back and with me kneeling and upright legs around my ears as I lifted and lowered her on my member...

From then she lowers her legs and brings them together as my member works her clit and G spot area with shallow but effective penetration..I can feel her vagina twitching and I now know I am in control as we roll her onto her side but with her shoulders on the pillow..It is here I can plunge deep inside from behind but at the same time see her glowing face plus work those nipples for hers..Nina loves someone play attention to her nipples..which I do..and do again..while penetrating and kissing..

This does not take too much longer and Nina's body shudders multiple times...Nina does not scream and moan..she just lets it happen..and shortly after her face was that of a very contented woman..as she smiled she looked much younger but maybe that was a figment of my imagination..

Nina then hops onto me cowgirl style and bounces up and down as I caress her nipples..she sure likes this and again her body shudders as she again unloads..she has never come with me on our previous visits so today looks like we have hit the jackpot..

This is one very happy lady but tick tock says...well I don't know what time we came to the room and neither does Nina..so it does not matter what the tick tock says..

My turn now so I suggest a BBBJ with maybe a CIM to finish me off.

Nina does this to perfection with me eventually unloading into her mouth which she then spits into a tissue..

One thing I notice is if Nina is pleasured she never takes her eyes off you..never..

We continue to kiss and cuddle but neither of us know whether we are already over our hour time..Nina does not seem to care either..One thing for sure Aunty won't be knocking on the door as she is off for the night..

Finally we both shower an leave the loom only to find out we were over time..sorry guys..

We both kiss and say goodbye..

On the way out I think I cannot get closer to a GFE than that..We had spoken many times before and there was also the car park incident..We were both well and truly ready once we entered room #3.:love:

That was as near as perfect as you can get however if I had to pick one thing that was not perfect I would agree with both other reviews here in her choice of lubricant..The oil she used makes things too slippery but not to worry that problem will be fixed.

Strange..that was really not a punt but rather two bodies that had chemistry and both wanted to fuck each other..I don't know what next time will be like as I cannot imagine it will be better than this one..

Until next time... which should be next Thursday..

PS..If you want to get Nina really in the mood spend 15-20 minutes on her breasts/nipples. She will respond..If in doubt ask her how you can please her..She will tell you..

Once the lubricant choice is addressed I have no doubt this lady will be one of the best @533. :red_heart:

Littlewonder
10-04-2012, 06:36 PM
I have seen Nina a while back and she sure is a good punt good report M3 glad you had a good time.

Shonkybasted
10-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Great report M3.
I'll definitely have to check her out.

M3
10-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Great report M3.
I'll definitely have to check her out.

@Shonkybasted...If you are a cauc the beauty with this Chiang Mai princess and other Thai ladies is they generally have a good understanding of English and thus could be more suited to longer sessions and possible GFE than some others who understand little if any English..Yes body language is universal but it has it's limits..

Shonkybasted
11-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Thanks M3. As I'm not Asian this is a good thing she looks after caucs. Might check her out tomorrow :)

Littlewonder
11-04-2012, 03:03 PM
I am not asian and Nina is happy to see Caucasian customers, see her I am sure you wont be dissapointed just treat her like a lady and you will both have a good time.

Shonkybasted
11-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Thanks littlewonder. Will definitely treat her like a lady

Mozilla
11-04-2012, 05:58 PM
the only concern was the part about 'kisses...' AFTER you CIM.... it didnt bother you?? ...to have all that creamy juice of yours in your own mouth?

Travelmate
11-04-2012, 06:13 PM
the only concern was the part about 'kisses...' AFTER you CIM.... it didnt bother you?? ...to have all that creamy juice of yours in your own mouth?

This may not suitable for you and me but it.
maybe some punter like this idea ... swapping cum!

AH!!! Where is brother 3 x Clive???
He should be included in this sort of topic.!

M3
11-04-2012, 08:43 PM

Mozilla..I assume your IQ reaches 3 digits but no I have no problems medically with drinking my own fluids as you put it. Could you please tell me why I should be at risk medically in drinking my own cum????

M3
11-04-2012, 08:47 PM
This may not suitable for you and me but it.
maybe some punter like this idea ... swapping cum!

AH!!! Where is brother 3 x Clive???
He should be included in this sort of topic.!

@Travelmate..Just read the post..There is no swapping cum involved here..Please let me know where you got that idea???

Licker
12-04-2012, 01:33 AM
@Travelmate..Just read the post..There is no swapping cum involved here..Please let me know where you got that idea???

I can't see any cum swapping in the post either, but maybe I'll ask her when I see her later today if she's ok to instead of disposing it to a tissue to use my mouth instead.

On occasion when I've ran out of eggs for breakfast I've quickly jerked and flipped it from the left hand to the frying pan to accompany the bacon on toast.
Really tastes like egg white when fried. A little black pepper on top. Maybe some Tabasco if you like spicing things up.

Seriously guys... don't take life... and certainly not posts here too seriously! :cool2:

M3
12-04-2012, 09:22 AM
I can't see any cum swapping in the post either, but maybe I'll ask her when I see her later today if she's ok to instead of disposing it to a tissue to use my mouth instead.

On occasion when I've ran out of eggs for breakfast I've quickly jerked and flipped it from the left hand to the frying pan to accompany the bacon on toast.
Really tastes like egg white when fried. A little black pepper on top. Maybe some Tabasco if you like spicing things up.

Seriously guys... don't take life... and certainly not posts here too seriously! :cool2:

Licker...I am RAFLMAO at your lighter outlook on life..:smile:

Shonkybasted
12-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Well I booked Nina for 1pm today and I was excited.
As I'm there waiting as I arrived a little early Angie walks in and tells me Nina has hurt her hand and she is upset and crying.
I'm fucked off because I travelled here and excited but I get fucked around. She tells me I can come back next Thursday. I think a regular has booked her over my booking. I asked just to see her so I can decide whether it was worth coming back next week. I don't think running a business with good customer service is their objective.

maxwell
12-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Agree, not a good scenario and I'd be mad as hell.

So did you get to meet her at least?

Littlewonder
12-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Well did you get to meet her at least that way you would know if you were gettting the run around?

If you look at the roster you will see 5 girls listed thats a worry so I would say she is the one thats not in today dont know why the do that.

Shonkybasted
12-04-2012, 04:36 PM
I didn't meet her. She was there but apparently she was upstairs crying.

Littlewonder
12-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Sorry mate but I am sure she wasnt there and the fact that you didnt meet her confirms that to me.

Did you see another girl?

Must admit unfortunately I do know why they list more girls than are on but I cant accept it as a punter.

Shonkybasted
12-04-2012, 04:52 PM
I think she was there bcos the other girls I was introduced to knew I was waiting for Nina. Anyway, I saw another girl called Sarah. She was from Taiwan. Her specs are on their roster. She gave an awesome bbbj and cim.

M3
12-04-2012, 07:00 PM
@Shonkybasted...Yes I missed out with Nina today too..I called about a half an hour before my booking time to ensure I did not have a wait and was told Nina was off sick today..I would believe this as Angie knows if the girl I book is not available I will not see another..

It's a pity as I was also keen to see her again after last Thursday's session.