PDA

View Full Version : General talk WTF Ad of the day

RottenLittlePunt
13-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Had a quick scan of Backpage and found this ripper.

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-relaxation-in-brisbane-cbd/7748072

If the girl in the photos is 28, then I will pay for your session with her!! My guess is 40 or 50+ based on the first photo.

Nexus1
13-08-2015, 03:10 PM
I've actually went to see this lady before. From the photos I knew she wasn't 28 but I'm the type of guy that likes milfs and some milfs do provide better service. From my experience, the trip was not worth it. First of all, she isn't Japanese. She's maybe around mid 40s and Chinese national. Her location is also a bit of a hassle to get to. The massage was very good. I would not recommend if you're going for anything more than a massage

flamejob
13-08-2015, 09:54 PM
I've actually went to see this lady before. From the photos I knew she wasn't 28 but I'm the type of guy that likes milfs and some milfs do provide better service. From my experience, the trip was not worth it. First of all, she isn't Japanese. She's maybe around mid 40s and Chinese national. Her location is also a bit of a hassle to get to. The massage was very good. I would not recommend if you're going for anything more than a massage

that's disappointing because her services certainly sound good.

Nexus1
13-08-2015, 11:48 PM
I mean she was a nice lady. Just that her service isn't up to par