PDA

View Full Version : Other cynthia at tiffanys girls

lurkernomore
13-08-2015, 08:35 PM
Picked cynthia from the intros.
Tall slim blonde b cups.
Started with bbbj sitting on the beds edge with cynthia kneeling and my hands roaming freely around her body.
I repaid the oral favour next getting cynthia very wet and excited for the dick.
We moved down to one of the spa rooms after 20 minutes.
Started the proceedings again with 69.
Fucked for a while in mish with dfk and nipple sucking.
Doggie was a absolute delight with cynthia looking back at me begging for a harder pounding i blew not long after.
We jumped in the spa and had a great chat as my 1.5 hour booking was nearly up cynthia jumped on the phone and organised a 1/2 hour free extension for me.
For the final half hour we spent it in 69 with more bbbj and blowing load two on cynthias lovely b cups and neck.
Showered and left very content.

wilisno
13-08-2015, 08:51 PM
Picked cynthia from the intros.
Tall slim blonde b cups.
Started with bbbj sitting on the beds edge with cynthia kneeling and my hands roaming freely around her body.
I repaid the oral favour next getting cynthia very wet and excited for the dick.
We moved down to one of the spa rooms after 20 minutes.
Started the proceedings again with 69.
Fucked for a while in mish with dfk and nipple sucking.
Doggie was a absolute delight with cynthia looking back at me begging for a harder pounding i blew not long after.
We jumped in the spa and had a great chat as my 1.5 hour booking was nearly up cynthia jumped on the phone and organised a 1/2 hour free extension for me.
For the final half hour we spent it in 69 with more bbbj and blowing load two on cynthias lovely b cups and neck.
Showered and left very content.
Sounds good ! BBBJ, DFK and DATY, the lot ! What's the damage ? ;) ;) ;)

lurkernomore
13-08-2015, 08:56 PM
$440 for the 1.5 hours in the spa suite needed to wait for it to become free.

medragon
14-08-2015, 12:28 AM
Is BBBJ the norm here?

woods23
14-08-2015, 11:42 AM
No is not standard. i never been offered and i 'd never ask. But daty and dfk is on offer $50 each.
But Some girl will say. Hi "you got any questions " this type of girl would offer more !!! dont be shy to ask !!!
And maybe bbbj is more $$$???

Nice report . Cheers