PDA

View Full Version : Question Visible signals that a massage place is legit?

Jac
15-08-2015, 01:47 PM
Just looking for some help with visible signals that indicate whether a massage shop is/isn't legit. I've had some luck but nothing recently and don't particularly like the embarrassment of asking for extras when they're not offered. Any tips would be appreciated.

DirtySanchez
15-08-2015, 03:00 PM
In my opinion there are only a handful of things that will help you as there are dodgy looking places that are legit and very legit looking looking places that are dodgy.

Biggest giveaway for me is if the venue gives a health rebate. If it does then it is licensed. Gift cards are another 99% certainty. The only other thing is the location of the shop. If it's located in a mall or hotel then it will be 99% legit. I say 99% legit as there can be rogue girls anywhere that will go the extra mile without the shop owners knowing, no matter how high end the shop, for you to find one is unlikely but still possible.

The only other giveaway is if they cover you with a towel during the massage. If they do this then your chances will be lower but certainly still possible. If they ask you to leave your underwear on then for sure 99% legit.

As for things like tissues, signage etc...it means nothing. One last thing I have found is that thai massage has a higher chance of being legit and Chinese is anything goes.

Also, even if you visit a shop that is popular with the lads, the chances are you will have to ask for it. Only some girls will ask you, the rest leave it upto you to ask.

funkyguy
15-08-2015, 03:53 PM
good call on avoiding providers with hicaps rebate and gift cards.
any place that is cash only has a very high chance of offering extras

flamejob
15-08-2015, 08:01 PM
The health rebates will lower your chances, but I have been to shops that do that and still provide extras.

flamejob
15-08-2015, 08:05 PM
while there are a number of potential give-aways, nothing is certain. Towels and tissues mean nothing. Leaving underwear on is probably a 99.9% sign of being legit, but it its store policy that doesn't always equate to the ML's policy if requested for extras. The only way to know for sure is to ask. Yes, sometimes you'll have to suck up the embarrassment of looking like a sleaze, but it's the only way to truly know if extras are offered.

Jac
15-08-2015, 10:41 PM
Thanks for the help.

If she doesn't tell me to keep my underwear on then should I assume to take them off? What sort of massage should I ask for out the front?

flamejob
16-08-2015, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the help.

If she doesn't tell me to keep my underwear on then should I assume to take them off? What sort of massage should I ask for out the front?

Well, that's always been my approach. I don't see the point in being massaged with clothes on anyway. Usually, they'll be pretty upfront about telling you to keep them on if that's what they want. I've never been asked to put them back on. In terms of what sort of massage, each to his own, I guess, but I usually ask for deep tissue. If they only give me the option of soft, medium or hard, I'll normally go for hard. It's up to you what you like.

DirtySanchez
16-08-2015, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the help.

Yes absolutely. If they want you to keep them on they will say so before they leave the room. When I first started I wasn't sure whether to take them off or not so I would leave them on and just sit on the massage table. The girl would come in, giggle and say "you haven't been here before have you?" I would say know and she would say you can take off or leave them on if you want to. I would then take them off. Now they don't stay on at all unless they direct otherwise.

It doesn't matter what type you ask for. Some girls are shit at massaging and some are good. Choose your own preference, it has absolutely no bearing on getting extra at all.

There is no hard and fast rule and if you aren't going to pop the question then you will likely miss out more often than not, even if all the signs add up and the girl is sensually massaging you and causing you to have a raging boner. Plenty of girls will tease you but not initiate anything further unless you ask.

My point is, without asking the question, your chances of extra are so much lower, no matter what venue you go to. The worst response I have ever had to asking the question is a polite "no".

kuntous
16-08-2015, 10:35 AM
If you can't figure it out by the time you're lying on the table...?
There's always that sign during a massage where she "accidentally runs her hand against your balls".
Then it's on like donkey kong!

flamejob
16-08-2015, 11:01 AM
If you can't figure it out by the time you're lying on the table...?
There's always that sign during a massage where she "accidentally runs her hand against your balls".
Then it's on like donkey kong!

lol - i don't know about 'always'. Smile Massage is a case in point. I've had massages there (amongst other places) where there was no touching, 'accidental' or otherwise, but on asking the question the negotiations over price for extras commenced. Vanessa, formerly of Bamboo Panda was another who didn't touch but was happy to make me happy on the ask. Bodycare in Valley ... the list goes on. The only way to truly know, if they don't offer or if they don't 'accidentally' touch, is to ask.

kuntous
16-08-2015, 11:06 AM
lol - i don't know about 'always'. Smile Massage is a case in point. I've had massages there (amongst other places) where there was no touching, 'accidental' or otherwise, but on asking the question the negotiations over price for extras commenced. Vanessa, formerly of Bamboo Panda was another who didn't touch but was happy to make me happy on the ask. Bodycare in Valley ... the list goes on. The only way to truly know, if they don't offer or if they don't 'accidentally' touch, is to ask.

Re read my post

kuntous
16-08-2015, 11:08 AM
I didn't say it will always happen.
But if and when it does happen you will ALWAYS know!

Besides that YMMV with any working girl!

flamejob
16-08-2015, 11:59 AM

yeah, very true. sometimes YMMV with the same girl from one appt to the next which is can be a bit annoying or pleasantly surprising.

popeye96
16-08-2015, 01:51 PM

Not always. Case in point Star Massage. Though I haven't been there for some time, used to pretty much always get the tackle tickle, but more often than not it ended up being DIY.

BrainSex
17-08-2015, 09:34 AM
Not always. Case in point Star Massage. Though I haven't been there for some time, used to pretty much always get the tackle tickle, but more often than not it ended up being DIY.

I was in Star last week at West End. Cute Taiwanese girl, lots of fondling and flirting. After the flip I enquired about extra and she suggested self-serve. Hmmm, a little negotiation and guidance and she was very good and caring. I think maybe as a newbie she was just shy.

Brainsex

kuntous
17-08-2015, 10:09 AM

I guess qld mls have a different way of satisfying their customers! :) :) :)

oral bee
17-08-2015, 06:22 PM
Brisbane's MLs have a lot to learn from our cities further south :D

flamejob
17-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Yeah, I've had the DIY response on a few occasions. It's very disappointing when the ML has been quite flirtatious all the way through.

brownwallaby
18-08-2015, 07:02 PM
getting a DIY response from the girl is not the end of the world. a lot of things can still happen if the chemistry is right even when she says you should finish it yourself. Some of my most memorable memories (inside and outside shop) are with DIY shop girls, incl a particular owner who eventully went all the way after initially giving me a DIY instruction

BrainSex
18-08-2015, 10:25 PM
getting a DIY response from the girl is not the end of the world. a lot of things can still happen if the chemistry is right even when she says you should finish it yourself. Some of my most memorable memories (inside and outside shop) are with DIY shop girls, incl a particular owner who eventully went all the way after initially giving me a DIY instruction

welcome back home

brownwallaby
19-08-2015, 02:02 AM
thanks .... I still monitor these forums but have been on sabbatical leave from punting since Xmas