PDA

View Full Version : Silverfox competition?

PunterBoy
24-01-2013, 09:53 PM
After a trip to Silverfox I noticed another massage place literally just next door.

Now, I really like Silverfox and have been there at least 10-15 times. Fantastic service, great girls, clean and comfy rooms, A/C and shower.
What more do you need for rub'n tug?

I know that a lot of shop owners complain about declining revenues.
So I was thinking that a competitor - literally next door - is not a great scenario.

So I went up and said hello!

I was greeted by a chubby Asian girl in what looked like a schoolgirl uniform. I asked about prices and services offered, but she was not in the mood for chit-chat.
She basically said : "You want massage fine, get massage, if not you go away".

Wow! What fucking rude manners! With that attitude I don't think this place can offer any serious competition to Silverfox.
The only way to stay on top in the business providing outstanding service.

Have any of you bros been to this place?

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2013, 11:07 PM
There were a bit of noise about this place when they first opened, but then it went dead silenced within the first month !!

I actually went up there to check them out when they first open (just to get some intel for Foxy as she was a bit worried) but I don't think they can mount any serious challenges to other well established shops, level 1 is the reception area and the massage rooms are located another level up.

But I think their worst enemy is the no viewing (or no meet and greet/line up) policy, you want a massage, you pay first before you can meet the ML.........what the ! unless they have changed the system, otherwise I really can't see their business takes off.

Just my two cents.

For what's worth, here was my post on the shop, not as a customer, just a spy............lol

I wondered into this shop or should I say up to this shop after my beautiful session with Lisa at SF just to check out the place.

Very hard to find the entrance I must say. anyway, walked up a narrow flight of stairs (similar to SF) and I arrived on the 1st floor with an open floor plan reception area. A few sitting up massage chairs and sitting booths and kitchen table with cup noodles and microwave tea and coffee, so that must be a general waiting area for the MLs, but there were no ML around.

As I walked up, an Indian brother walked up behind me and he looked very keen to have a massage so I am happy to let him through first when the little petite receptionist came out from the back to greet us.

There is a price list on the wall:

30 min massage $35
45 min massage $50
60 min massage $65

So I guess everything else is extra.

The Indian brother asked the receptionist the prices and then asked how many girl is available,
Two girls
Can I meet the girls.
Sorry, you can not, you have to pay first
OK, I'll stay for 30 min.

The dude handed over the cash and the receptionist took him upstairs. Right next to the reception wall there is a sign on the wall says: "TO ROOMS" and an arrow pointing to the right.

The receptionist asked me to wait a moment and took the Indian guy upstairs. She returned a moment later and asked me how long I want to stay, I said I work nearby but don't know about the shop, how long have you opened, she said one week, I said where do you do the massage, she said if you only doing neck and shoulder for less than 30 min, you can do it right here, for full body massage we have rooms upstairs.

I told her I don't have time today but I may come back tomorrow (which is a lie of course!!) can I see a room, she hesitated, and I added, I am vey fuzzy, and I don't need to see the girls, I just want to know your facilities. So she took me upstair. this is a very big place and upstair they have about 6 rooms in a row, most of them with the door closed, so I guess they are busy, one door is opened and the receptionist let me have a look.

The room is very small and basic, one massage table, one little side table with a small lamp and a little red lamp shade, the wall between the rooms don't go all the way to the ceiling and they use some clothe/fabrics to cover the ceiling of the room to make the height even lower, I will say from first glance, it's not a very comfortable room and there will be concern on privacy - on that basis, I don't think Silver Fox has any thing to worry about.

However, having said that, as I was leaving one ML came out from another room and walked to the hand basin to wash her hands and she is young and quite good looking, wearing a tight black dress, if she was offered to me, I probably wont turn her down. So I suppose it will all cum down to the quality of their massage girls and services.

But the pay first meet ML later policy will not be very popular, I for one, will never pay before I know who I will be meeting.

Just my two cents

Cheers

x11
25-01-2013, 11:04 AM
i checked out the other massage place which has enormous frontage... green signage... something like $180 (?) but the girl gives you a wash too.. cant remember the name but they dont let you pick the girl either when i asked about that.

guailo
25-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Been there. I agree with ahlungor. Not a serious competitor. Although the girl I got was pretty good, not just for her massage.

Chucky
25-01-2013, 03:31 PM
I dont know what the deal is with these RNT joints not letting you choose the girl! Epping Natural Care was like this the first time i went - the old pork chop got really mad when i said i wanted the younger girl!

AHLUNGOR
25-01-2013, 04:04 PM
i checked out the other massage place which has enormous frontage... green signage... something like $180 (?) but the girl gives you a wash too.. cant remember the name but they dont let you pick the girl either when i asked about that.

This is the Chicago shop mate !

x11
26-01-2013, 02:24 PM
thev signs don't say Chicago from memory... weird

Travelmate
26-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Chicago and Foxy is total different style

Not direct competition at all

Silver fox massage
29-01-2013, 03:17 AM
Thank you friends good enthusiastically feedback! This year we silver fox has 1 years old, from the set up shop on the first day a guest all have no, to friends to help, to introduce more new friends know we the shop ` ` ` `
Here is your boss these strangers but silently support the shop! Silver fox will cherish, cherish every friend! Good effort in the feedback in the growth of the service do more mature progress silver fox, let my friends to experience at home care and concern!

x11
29-01-2013, 03:17 PM
"home care"... foxy. are you setting up a mobile home care solution for the aged and immobile like myself? lol I'd like to see that!

AHLUNGOR
29-01-2013, 03:28 PM
"home care"... foxy. are you setting up a mobile home care solution for the aged and immobile like myself? lol I'd like to see that!

Forget it brother, I have told Foxy Not to use google translate anymore, more often than not, it didn't quite get the meaning. But I guess it's one way for her to learn more English ..............lol

Silver fox massage
29-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Forget it brother, I have told Foxy Not to use google translate anymore, more often than not, it didn't quite get the meaning. But I guess it's one way for her to learn more English ..............lol

ahlungor big brother, next time i ask you help, last night too late

thnak you

Travelmate
29-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Thank you friends good enthusiastically feedback! This year we silver fox has 1 years old, from the set up shop on the first day a guest all have no, to friends to help, to introduce more new friends know we the shop ` ` ` `
Here is your boss these strangers but silently support the shop! Silver fox will cherish, cherish every friend! Good effort in the feedback in the growth of the service do more mature progress silver fox, let my friends to experience at home care and concern!

Hi Foxy, I like Silver Fox, love the decoration of rooms, and the girls are providing very good friendly service.

I will support and visit more this years and onwards ...

Thanks again

Travelmate

jellyshots
29-01-2013, 06:52 PM
So what I gather from what Linda saying...

Thank you to all her friends for the enthusiastic feedback! This year, Silver Fox Massage is 1 years old - from the first day they had no guests, then friends to help to introduced more friends to the shop.

These customers that silently support the shop are the real bosses! Silver Fox will cherish, cherish every friend! We will provide good effort to grow and mature the service at Silver Fox. Silver Fox wishes all of her friends to experience care and concern as you would at home!

---

After speaking a little to Foxy we had a pretty good chat about how the shop had grown from very humble beginnings to a pretty busy little 4 room shop. Mind you, Foxy really is only 25 and I think she should be very proud of how things have grown. It takes a very smart, sociable business-person to be able to be successful in their first year of business. Yes, she's had a little help along the way but mostly, it's been her.

I for one am glad I read these forums and after reading a little bit about all of the other shops, decided to step into Silver Fox. As Bro Ahlungor says, I've become a "lifer" - not because of the ML's, they change over time but because of how easy it is to deal with Foxy.

Happy 1st year Anniversary!!!

x11
29-01-2013, 07:00 PM

don't worry bro. I'm just being a cheeky old man. I know foxy isn't getting into aged care! lol.