PDA

View Full Version : Question Burwood neon signs for RnT?

Spe
17-08-2015, 04:20 PM
Hi bros... Just drove along burwood Rd last week and saw a lot of neon lights off burwood Rd and on first/second floor of the row of shops. And plenty of thai massages as well. Any recommendations from burwood regulars?

There is one big corner shop on corner of parramatta Rd and burwood Rd. Is that joint RnT or FS?

DarkZero01
18-08-2015, 08:28 PM
i noticed that too
i think its a RNT joint

AHLUNGOR
19-08-2015, 09:48 AM
Hi bros... Just drove along burwood Rd last week and saw a lot of neon lights off burwood Rd and on first/second floor of the row of shops. And plenty of thai massages as well. Any recommendations from burwood regulars?

There is one big corner shop on corner of parramatta Rd and burwood Rd. Is that joint RnT or FS?

The shop on the right hand side corner of Burwood rd/ parramatta rd heading west is a RnT shop, they are advertiser here too, had some opening reviews way back but has been quiet since .

Cheers

Ps. To me, there is only one lady worth seeing in Burwood ! The erotic master Mimi !

exstar
20-08-2015, 01:33 AM
there also another massage shop a few doors up from the one on the corner... there is a Massage sign up and dark door... most likely a rnt shop but doesnt look inviting though