PDA

View Full Version : Question Japanese massage

Mdlovespunting
17-08-2015, 05:08 PM
hi guys, i had one of the best massages ever from Naomi at JK Queen but i believe shes left, i am staying at Amora Hotel near the rocks, does any one know if she is still working or any place to go up that end of town? any help is very much appreciated

imaragingbull
17-08-2015, 05:24 PM
MD in banking? Or am I way off??

A lowly Associate here, what's the budget? Just RnT?

Mdlovespunting
17-08-2015, 05:44 PM
good guess :), just a massage but i'll take what ever is offered! $200 for the hour. i was very impressed with JKQueen last time, based on great advice from Brother AHLUNGOR,

imaragingbull
17-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Well, good to see that I'm in good company - can only imagine a MDs punting budget! ;-)

Sussex Star perhaps has just Re-opened... Or QVB?

I'm sure that the Great Man Ahlungor will be by soon to provide the valuable advice!

AHLUNGOR
17-08-2015, 06:49 PM
good guess :), just a massage but i'll take what ever is offered! $200 for the hour. i was very impressed with JKQueen last time, based on great advice from Brother AHLUNGOR,

Hi there brother , are you talking about today ??

Iris and Cherry at QVB are two top girls mate , not sure if you can make it !

Good luck

Ps. If you run out of time ( shop closes at 8)try Neimi or Gigi at Silver Fox, both sexy thai girls and they close at 10.

Cheers

woods23
17-08-2015, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=Mdlovespunting;727031]hi guys, i had one of the best massages ever from Naomi at JK Queen but i believe shes left, i am staying at Amora Hotel near the rocks, does any one know if she is still working or any place to go up that end of town?

she's on holiday :( for 5 weeks

imaragingbull
17-08-2015, 10:48 PM
So.... How did it go MD?

Mdlovespunting
18-08-2015, 08:38 AM
Hi there brother , are you talking about today ??

Iris and Cherry at QVB are two top girls mate , not sure if you can make it !

Good luck

Ps. If you run out of time ( shop closes at 8)try Neimi or Gigi at Silver Fox, both sexy thai girls and they close at 10.

Cheers

good morning AHLUNGOR, thanks for that info, but its Wednesday and Thursday that i'm down, what a disappointment that Naomi's on holidays, that was a recommendation from you and she was sensational.

Mdlovespunting
18-08-2015, 08:40 AM
thankyou Woods23 for your reply, i will have to explore other options

Mdlovespunting
18-08-2015, 08:41 AM
sorry, in my haste i didnt tell you the days, i am down Wednesday and thursday, will certainly review after that

imaragingbull
18-08-2015, 09:23 AM
Well that's a whole new kettle of fish isn't it!

That opens the door for more of the Great Man's suggestions for later this week MD

woods23
18-08-2015, 11:43 AM
thankyou Woods23 for your reply, i will have to explore other options

She now work at pymont star near star city!!!
Along with the old one. Some still do work at the old jkqueenmasage now is Sussex star massage.

I try chloe last month. She's a beautiful korean with normal massage. Check my AR .

AHLUNGOR
18-08-2015, 12:46 PM
sorry, in my haste i didnt tell you the days, i am down Wednesday and thursday, will certainly review after that

No problem there brother MD,

Wednesday and Thursday actually give you more time to plan and book as well and I am very excited to give you the following recommendations, every single one personally tested and extensively reviewed !!

Wednesday:

Iris and Cherry - 1B/QVB highly recommended

Jessie - Korean girl at 316 Central

Yuri - Thai girl, at OBA

Yoyo - Snow Lotus

Thursday:

Emma and Jessie - both Korean girls at 227 Broadway - best shop facilities with ensuite shower to all rooms - highly recommended

Yuri - Thai girl, at OBA

Joey - Snow Lotus - one of my all time favourite, slim and busty and very good services, I called her the rock !

Suzy - at 107 Quay/Diva - Japanese and Tibetan mix

If I were you, knowing everything I know about these MLs, I will see Iris @ QVB on Wed and Emma @ 227 Broadway on Thur !!

Enjoy

Cheers

:smile:

Mdlovespunting
18-08-2015, 12:53 PM
She now work at pymont star near star city!!!
Along with the old one. Some still do work at the old jkqueenmasage now is Sussex star massage.

I try chloe last month. She's a beautiful korean with normal massage. Check my AR .

Thank you woods23 I will check it out, thanks for your help, I appreciate it

Mdlovespunting
18-08-2015, 12:55 PM
No problem there brother MD,

Wednesday and Thursday actually give you more time to plan and book as well and I am very excited to give you the following recommendations, every single one personally tested and

Wednesday:

Iris and Cherry - 1B/QVB highly recommended

Jessie - Korean girl at 316 Central

Yuri - Thai girl, at OBA

Yoyo - Snow Lotus

Thursday:

Emma and Jessie - both Korean girls at 227 Broadway - best shop facilities with ensuite shower to all rooms - highly recommended

Yuri - Thai girl, at OBA

Joey - Snow Lotus - one of my all time favourite, slim and busty and very good services, I called her the rock !

Suzy - at 107 Quay/Diva - Japanese and Tibetan mix

If I were you, knowing everything I know about these MLs, I will see Iris @ QVB on Wed and Emma @ 227 Broadway on Thur !!

Enjoy

Cheers

Brother AHLUNGOR thank you for all your help, I will certainly try them both and report back cheers

AHLUNGOR
19-08-2015, 11:26 AM
Brother AHLUNGOR thank you for all your help, I will certainly try them both and report back cheers

I think both girls are quite popular, better make your booking early:

For Iris at QVB today: 0424-550-748

For Emma at 227 Broadway on Thursday: 9660 8883

Enjoy !!

imaragingbull
20-08-2015, 12:42 AM
Ok now we can hear how it all went MD??

I've been at the office all night while you've been out enjoying the delights!!

Mdlovespunting
21-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Ok now we can hear how it all went MD??

I've been at the office all night while you've been out enjoying the delights!!

Hi imaragingbull, not the best news I'm afraid, meetings Wednesday were full on followed by a big dinner so I only had a very small window of opportunity on the Wednesday. Tried all the suggestions brother AHLUNGOR gave, but they were all booked out. So I thought I would try JK queen as I had a great time there on my last visit.
Terrible, I now know what Korean Princess syndrome is. Had Jessica, not bad looking and I have a real soft spot for Koreans, I have been there many times and always found them great, never experienced the (I can't remember the acronym that's used). But Jessica had it in spades, only cared about the money. Massage 1/10, attitude 1/10 thought I was in Qld!

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2015, 03:04 PM
Tried all the suggestions brother AHLUNGOR gave, but they were all booked out. !

Sorry to hear that you have missed out - didn't I tell you to book early ?? :cool2:

Never mind, there is always the next time.

Cheers

ps. so any luck on Thursday night ??

sussex star
23-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Sorry for late reply . Very sorry for hear you had bad time in our shop!
Yes.we changed new management!All girl is new! But Naomi still working for our shop in pyrmont star! but on 5weeks holiday now.
Jessica she is one of top girl in our shop,She dose very good massage also have very good personality .never have anyone complain her .most of gentleman Enjoy her massage a lot ! Never out early even 1min. .never see anyone complain her bad massage or something! She told me what you offer to her with more tips. So sorry for that . She not the one provide
More Extra with more money ! Also by my side I don't like girls in side room ask more servise with more tips too! ! more prefer girl working save way with frendly good personality! Btw hope gentlemans understanding and respect some girls don't want to do more that they can do ! Thanks very much !

Hi imaragingbull, not the best news I'm afraid, meetings Wednesday were full on followed by a big dinner so I only had a very small window of opportunity on the Wednesday. Tried all the suggestions brother AHLUNGOR gave, but they were all booked out. So I thought I would try JK queen as I had a great time there on my last visit.
Terrible, I now know what Korean Princess syndrome is. Had Jessica, not bad looking and I have a real soft spot for Koreans, I have been there many times and always found them great, never experienced the (I can't remember the acronym that's used). But Jessica had it in spades, only cared about the money. Massage 1/10, attitude 1/10 thought I was in Qld!

AHLUNGOR
23-08-2015, 04:41 PM
Sorry for late reply . Very sorry for hear you had bad time in our shop!
Yes.we changed new management!All girl is new! But Naomi still working for our shop in pyrmont star! but on 5weeks holiday now.
Jessica she is one of top girl in our shop,She dose very good massage also have very good personality .never have anyone complain her .most of gentleman Enjoy her massage a lot ! Never out early even 1min. .never see anyone complain her bad massage or something! She told me what you offer to her with more tips. So sorry for that . She not the one provide
More Extra with more money ! Also by my side I don't like girls in side room ask more servise with more tips too! ! more prefer girl working save way with frendly good personality! Btw hope gentlemans understanding and respect some girls don't want to do more that they can do ! Thanks very much !

Hi there , is that you Nana?

So, you did buy back the old JK Queen shop and makes it Sussex Star, good on you lady ! And congratulations !!

All the best to both your shops !

Cheers

sussex star
23-08-2015, 07:17 PM
Thanks very much *^^*! Yes. :smile:
Been super busy to running two shop.find more new and better quality girls to look after my regular customers. Just re-open three weeks now, planning to let you know when everything ready.haha.. Welcome to my new shop try a few busty girls. :slobber:

Hi there , is that you Nana?

So, you did buy back the old JK Queen shop and makes it Sussex Star, good on you lady ! And congratulations !!

All the best to both your shops !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2015, 12:27 AM
Thanks very much *^^*! Yes. :smile:
Been super busy to running two shop.find more new and better quality girls to look after my regular customers. Just re-open three weeks now, planning to let you know when everything ready.haha.. Welcome to my new shop try a few busty girls. :slobber:

Thanks Nana,

Sussex st is much more convenient for me ! Let me know when you get the right girl ! Or the right receptionist .........haha

祝你生意興隆,財源廣進,出入平安,事事如意!

tales88
24-08-2015, 12:45 AM
how does maya from serenity spa rate against the famous Emma there?

woods23
24-08-2015, 01:33 AM
Hey md
Is Sussex star massage !!! NOT SEX STAR MASSAGE.
treat the girl nice and they will be nice to ya.

sussex star
24-08-2015, 12:23 PM
Thanks very much *^^*.
Hope see you soon.*^^*!
Got few busty and sexy lady!
Thanks Nana,

Sussex st is much more convenient for me ! Let me know when you get the right girl ! Or the right receptionist .........haha

祝你生意興隆,財源廣進,出入平安,事事如意!

sussex star
24-08-2015, 12:27 PM
how does maya from serenity spa rate against the famous Emma there?

at my shop Emma from Taiwan , yuang busty girl Ecup! But I don't think is same emma who very famous. Coz my emma she is new girl ... But one day she will :miao:

sussex star
24-08-2015, 12:28 PM
.... You so cute man!!!:shout:one day I will open one for you guys .haha
Hey md
Is Sussex star massage !!! NOT SEX STAR MASSAGE.
treat the girl nice and they will be nice to ya.