PDA

View Full Version : Question DFK with ml common?

lenny888
17-08-2015, 10:53 PM
Hi curious to know what your experiences are with ml in Syd is DFK a common practice?

opimrs
17-08-2015, 11:01 PM
Hi curious to know what your experiences are with ml in Syd is DFK a common practice?
Very rare in my experience. In fact I'd love to know of any recommendations.

imaragingbull
17-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Would have to say extremely rare on first visits, unless you really click... Otherwise, why would there be?

AHLUNGOR
18-08-2015, 10:02 AM

The short answer to your question in No !

If you are looking for DFK , you better off go straight to FS shops like 5 Star !

Just think about it, the basic massage fees is only $35-40 / 30 min, and you expect the ML to DFK you ?

imaragingbull
18-08-2015, 11:03 AM
Not sure Mr. Lenny is expecting anything like that!

Rather, perhaps he's interested in how often it occurs for most punters on average? Maybe he has a fairly high success rate and is wondering if it's just him or it's common practice!!

That being said, is quite rare I would think as that's not really the reason most visit a ML (at least isn't for me!)? Mostly for relaxation and not connection?

garfield
18-08-2015, 12:56 PM
Not sure Mr. Lenny is expecting anything like that!

Rather, perhaps he's interested in how often it occurs for most punters on average? Maybe he has a fairly high success rate and is wondering if it's just him or it's common practice!!

That being said, is quite rare I would think as that's not really the reason most visit a ML (at least isn't for me!)? Mostly for relaxation and not connection?

Dfk is a rare service from a ML. Rarely it's offered on the table.

Having said that, I'm having dfk with my favourites. It's not an extra paid service, but something the ML is comfortable doing with me.

kuntous
18-08-2015, 01:04 PM
Dfk is a rare service from a ML. Rarely it's offered on the table.

Having said that, I'm having dfk with my favourites. It's not an extra paid service, but something the ML is comfortable doing with me.

Another case of ymmv with any working girls!
Wls/mls have needs too and will offer extra services whether it be extra or free.
Girls have told me they prefer not offer these services to selfish punters.
For example if a man just focus on himself and just bend over a wl and pound until cum or a man with ml goes straight for the tits pounding which offers her little/no enjoyment then forget about extras!

Take time to consider her and you will be greatly rewarded!

AHLUNGOR
18-08-2015, 03:15 PM
Another case of ymmv with any working girls!
Wls/mls have needs too and will offer extra services whether it be extra or free.
Girls have told me they prefer not offer these services to selfish punters.
For example if a man just focus on himself and just bend over a wl and pound until cum or a man with ml goes straight for the tits pounding which offers her little/no enjoyment then forget about extras!

Take time to consider her and you will be greatly rewarded!

Yeap, take time to consider brody dolphin and you will be greatly rewarded !!

and don't bother to share what extra services you have got from BD - keep that to yourself !!

You are in the wrong forum !!

http://transx.com.sydney.listcrawler.com/post/7349728/

Who's game to try this one!?!

www.brodydolphin.com

http://lodef.net/imgs/c/d/b/5/cdb5376a0a57fe98eed5fea5eac1492e_f.jpg

illidanstormrage
18-08-2015, 03:40 PM
Connection is king... if dfking an ML is your thing not just light kissing then probaly start seeing one regularly. If the first session is alright. I'd probaly give them two more sessions to see if they warm up to you. I definitely would "push the envelope" in the first session, be playful with her maybe touch her on the ass while she is massaging you to let her know why you are really there. This is more my mates advice and no joke most of the time he ends up fucking the girl the first time seeing them if not the second time.

Most of the girls will just give you the default treatment if you let them which is bare minimum. They see a lot of customers and they will just see what you let them get away with. I will give you an example:

The last girl I saw at QVB massage was Rosey. In terms of the part 2 my usual tip is $50 and for that I would expect them to take everything off and not be a total sourpuss while giving some crappy handjob.
I did voice my expectation after the massage and she still doesn't take everything off.. but after like 5 minutes of me just chilling while putting up with her awkward handjob.
I tell her to take it off again and she does.
I was talking to her during the massage she is a smart girl in the ways of life but not in being an ML unless she doesn't want regular customers then I stand corrected...

I messed up that day seeing a new girl instead of someone I'd seen previously Vicky.

That's something I think worth mentioning in terms of seeing WL's I find it's better to see new girls over one's you've seen before. This mostly applies to established places though, where you know the service level is high. WL's can have an off day but if they don't give you their best the first time I don't believe they deserve another chance.

Whereas with ML's it's better to find someone who you like and develop your sessions with them. Ideally it will get better every time if not stay at the level where you want it and she wants it.

kuntous
18-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Well said!
Connection is king!
If both punter and wl/ml feel hot in the heat of the moment sparks will fly!
However if you are looking to just satisfy yourself then you're not leaving your self open to connect with her

I get that.
Sometimes punters just want to release without connection.
But never treat a woman like a piece of meat!
There's always more to a woman than a pair of breasts, a nice ass, a tight smooth pussy and so on.
You get my drift.

CunningLinguist
18-08-2015, 08:23 PM
If the ML likes you she might initiate it.
I have DFKed a few recently, just go with the flow and don't try to force it.

Note as stated above for her to like you you gotta treat her right ...

DarkZero01
18-08-2015, 08:27 PM
The short answer to your question in No !

If you are looking for DFK , you better off go straight to FS shops like 5 Star !

Just think about it, the basic massage fees is only $35-40 / 30 min, and you expect the ML to DFK you ?

dont forget ginza as well!

exstar
20-08-2015, 02:22 AM
yes you need to have that connection to get the DFK.. usually on 2nd/3rd visit.. but if you really good you can get on 1st

MrStinky88
20-08-2015, 09:45 AM
Like others have said already YMMV but I've found being more chatty with the MLs and complimenting them on anything always results in a "better" session. If going after work looking and smelling clean is always a plus. Lastly i find it never hurts to ask.

Oneonone
21-08-2015, 02:59 AM
The are women and they are human!

Treat them right and they will respond its all up to you.

stevo_luvo
23-08-2015, 11:37 PM
With MLs and any other girls, you need to strike up the sexual chemistry from the start.

I have been to this well known place in the city, and this is what happened by the order of the sessions:

She said she doesn't kiss clients, only kissed me on the face and put her hands over my mouth.
Visited a couple of months later, DFK
Another few weeks later, ended up with cockslide
Had a 6 month gap due to work, she still remembers me, she asked me if i had a condom, ended with FS, $110 60mins (standard rates) - did not pay extra for the FS

I think you need to make them feel comfortable, and let them know that you are large and in charge.