18-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Saw an ad on Wechat.
BDSM $50/hour
Magical massage

Level 1, 83 Albert st, city

Has anyone tried?

DirtySanchez
18-08-2015, 07:34 PM
I saw that too. Not going near it, been to one before and I seriously hurt for a week afterwards. Never again for me, but if you are into that stuff it's a very cheap price, almost to good to be true...

Donkeydong
18-08-2015, 08:49 PM
Can't wait for the fellow punter who is game enough to try it

I'm not - im thinking they chinese and don't know bdsm - maybe it's a rnt and they just trying to stand out from competition

jaccky
19-08-2015, 10:40 AM
Fuck it, I'll try it. What's the number? But if she's ancient I'm leaving.

DirtySanchez
19-08-2015, 11:21 AM
Are you single or have a missus? If you have a missus then I would recommend not trying it. They will leave marks on you that don't go away in a couple of hours of it actually is bdsm....

Otherwise go for it!

jaccky
19-08-2015, 02:51 PM
True. Was thinking if they just had a massage option....

flamejob
19-08-2015, 11:06 PM
True. Was thinking if they just had a massage option....

Go for the BDSM dude - you can get a massage anywhere, but BDSM is a little rarer. if your missus asks just tell her you got into a fight, lol

Jerry10
20-08-2015, 01:08 AM
Is magical massage a RnT place been reviewed before?

I have never been to any city massage shop.

I will give them a go next week when I am in there and will report back.

DirtySanchez
20-08-2015, 10:59 AM
Go for the BDSM dude - you can get a massage anywhere, but BDSM is a little rarer. if your missus asks just tell her you got into a fight, lol

A nipple tweaking fight ... and you lost!

Your can ask them to go a bit a bit easy on you as some people really like pain and some don't. So there are different levels.

Jerry10
20-08-2015, 02:15 PM
I hope they know what they are doing. And can speak English.

Restrained with an edging HJ is what I am looking for.

Experienced it in China Shenzhen last year. Never knew I can produce that much precum and can be hard for 1 1/2 hrs.

The helicopter fuck was the best sex experience ever.

BrainSex
20-08-2015, 03:09 PM
The helicopter fuck was the best sex experience ever.
You did it with a helicopter?

or you did it in a helicopter?

flamejob
21-08-2015, 12:49 AM
You did it with a helicopter?

or you did it in a helicopter?

I hope this isn't a metaphor for sex with Bronwyn Bishop!

Jerry10
21-08-2015, 02:59 AM
It's amazing what's on the menu over there. They are all there to please you unlike Thailand and phillippines where it's just sex.
My friend over there call the girls professional pleaser not working girls.
With the helicopter thing, it's what my friend calls it. Don't know what the real name is.
The girl is hanging mid air by ropes. She then twist the rope, lowered herself on to your dick then let's the rope spin her. The sensation of ur dick inside her while she spins really fast is amazing.

Going back to China Later this year for a pleasure get away with a few friends.

Taffpost
21-08-2015, 03:24 PM
With the helicopter thing, it's what my friend calls it. Don't know what the real name is.
The girl is hanging mid air by ropes. She then twist the rope, lowered herself on to your dick then let's the rope spin her. The sensation of ur dick inside her while she spins really fast is amazing.

Holy Shit!

That sounds amazing!

I have to say that on my trips to Asia, the service from the WL and bordellos beats AU hands down.

I had an amazing experience with two girls in Thailand last year. They both bathed me head to toe. Licked me head to toe, took turns blowing me. One did the deed then went for the CIM. They both massaged me till I recharged to do the other. While thing ended with them bathing me again head to toe (with a bit more bj action thrown in) all up went for a couple of hours for less than $120.

I know we are never going to get to that price here, but I would love to find a place with that level of service.

I think a couple of Sydney places are like that. I've never been to Miso Honey so I can't comment there.

ecchi.gaijin
21-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Holy Shit!

That sounds amazing!

I have to say that on my trips to Asia, the service from the WL and bordellos beats AU hands down.

I had an amazing experience with two girls in Thailand last year. They both bathed me head to toe. Licked me head to toe, took turns blowing me. One did the deed then went for the CIM. They both massaged me till I recharged to do the other. While thing ended with them bathing me again head to toe (with a bit more bj action thrown in) all up went for a couple of hours for less than $120.

I know we are never going to get to that price here, but I would love to find a place with that level of service.

I think a couple of Sydney places are like that. I've never been to Miso Honey so I can't comment there.

The problem with prices being so low is that any slimebag and his pocket full of STIs can afford the same girls you get.

BrainSex
22-08-2015, 07:26 AM
The problem with prices being so low is that any slimebag and his pocket full of STIs can afford the same girls you get.

you think only cheap charlies have sti?

MrGrumpy
22-08-2015, 10:21 AM
Warning bells ringing on this one as now re-advertised as $100 hr and moved from 93 Albert to 89 Albert.

Surely they couldn't have expanded the business / moved within a week of opening.

The racks and iron maidens would take longer than that to move!! :-/.

Very fishy .......

ecchi.gaijin
22-08-2015, 11:55 AM
you think only cheap charlies have sti?

Not only, just more likely

WhyDidIWait
24-08-2015, 05:08 PM
Warning bells ringing on this one as now re-advertised as $100 hr and moved from 93 Albert to 89 Albert.

Surely they couldn't have expanded the business / moved within a week of opening.

The racks and iron maidens would take longer than that to move!! :-/.

Very fishy .......

Hmmm I think there are two places. One is at 79 Albert Street (River City Apartments) the other is on level 1 corner Mary and Albert streets (above men's barber shop).

I've seen a lady from the level 1 shop when she was on her phone talking in street. She was an older plump lady. I'll try and make it this week.

str8up
07-12-2015, 09:09 PM
.... the other is on level 1 corner Mary and Albert streets (above men's barber shop).

i gave this a go last night and it's seems quite legit. Oddly a little pricey. I paid $60 for what i thought was a full body massage and with about 10 minutes left the ml told me to flip and was asked if i wanted the front done for an extra $30 for 30 mins. Not knowing exactly what was meant but hoping it was something else i said 'yes'...unfortunately it wasn't the front portion i was hoping for.

On the bright-side it was a great deep tissue massage by a young girl who's going to school for massage.

The room is like a big warehouse with the tables separated by curtains.

Jerry10
08-12-2015, 02:11 AM
with about 10 minutes left the ml told me to flip and was asked if i wanted the front done for an extra $30 for 30 mins. Not knowing exactly what was meant but hoping it was something else i said 'yes'...unfortunately it wasn't the front portion i was hoping for.

Fk. They are getting smarter now.