PDA

View Full Version : General talk customers hitting girls

daveweelan82
19-08-2015, 11:30 AM
I was recently told about a customer going to gympie road massage shop (ocean starr) on monday.when the girl opened the door for him to leave he slapped her across her face really hard causing her severe pain and trauma it was that hard it left a nasty mark.The reason for this assault was she refused him extra.3 weeks prior to this at chermside he told another girl he was a police officer and he was going to report her again all because he couldnt get what he wanted she knew he was lying. What I want to ask can I put his photo and mobile number on here if I can the girls will send it to me,because like myself and most of you who are on here think what he has done is disgusting and a really low act and he should be ashamed of what his done. If you knew this girl you would also be in shock she is so kind an friendly.every ML around the area needs to be careful.

gitl
19-08-2015, 01:24 PM
What I want to ask can I put his photo and mobile number on here if I can the girls will send it to me,because like myself and most of you who are on here think what he has done is disgusting and a really low act and he should be ashamed of what his done.

I abhor behaviour like that - there is no place for it and certainly assholes like that should not he allowed to get away with it.

That said, it is also very easy for anyone to arbitrarily put photos / numbers / car regos etc. on here without much in the way of vetting. It's something I feel is a dangerous practice if someone feels vindictive for some reason. What will we (as a collective) do with the photo or number?

Rodgersodger
19-08-2015, 03:12 PM
I have heard this happens quite a bit at shops . Think reason most shops have cctv !! One shop I know of I was told by a girl they report these dickheads to cops and so they should

RottenLittlePunt
19-08-2015, 03:42 PM
I was recently told about a customer going to gympie road massage shop (ocean starr) on monday.when the girl opened the door for him to leave he slapped her across her face really hard causing her severe pain and trauma it was that hard it left a nasty mark.The reason for this assault was she refused him extra.3 weeks prior to this at chermside he told another girl he was a police officer and he was going to report her again all because he couldnt get what he wanted she knew he was lying. What I want to ask can I put his photo and mobile number on here if I can the girls will send it to me,because like myself and most of you who are on here think what he has done is disgusting and a really low act and he should be ashamed of what his done. If you knew this girl you would also be in shock she is so kind an friendly.every ML around the area needs to be careful.

It's against TOS to disclose personal info of other people on here. You would get banned and the post deleted as we have seen before.

BrainSex
19-08-2015, 06:00 PM
The smart thing to do would be to discuss it with the police. I know the girls wont like it but they did refuse extras.

sounds like a proper twit that will get his undoing when a smart girl agrees after knowing who he is. She might need to use the deep heat instead of the baby oil.

Jerry10
20-08-2015, 01:14 AM
Agree BS. She should go to the police since she has his photo and ph number.

Don't need to post his details here. We can't do anything about it anyway.

She didn't do anything illegal. She refused to provide an illegal service.

revolnaisa
20-08-2015, 09:45 PM
The smart thing to do would be to discuss it with the police. I know the girls wont like it but they did refuse extras.

sounds like a proper twit that will get his undoing when a smart girl agrees after knowing who he is. She might need to use the deep heat instead of the baby oil.

Or Chili Oil on butt crack, that will sting the ring :cool2: of the "asshole"

CunningLinguist
20-08-2015, 11:15 PM
She was assaulted so she can lay charges if she wants to. If she has somethng to hide she probably wont want to lay charges though.
The shop owner should hire some muscle to fuck the guy up so he learns a lesson.

funkyguy
27-08-2015, 11:59 AM
what a dog act. hope the guy gets hit by a truck