PDA

View Full Version : question to 64 Alexander Taren Point owner before I go again.

taster
10-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Last time I was there I find the shop was really dirty. The towels smells bad and even the WL use tissue to dry her self instead of using your towels. I am planning to go again but I am a little worried. So could you tell me if your shop's condition have changed. do you clean your towels after each use? And do the girls do health check regularly? I am a family guy it would be doomed for me if I catch anything back while visiting a brothel.

When I go to other shops the other shops towels were soft and smells nice. so is your shop cleaner than before now?

So far I mainly only do korea massages to be on the safe side. if your shop is clean I might start going there.

ilovefs
10-04-2012, 07:26 PM
Taster,

I think I can talk on behalf of 64 since I practically live there.

Pretty much each and every time I go there, management are folding or hanging out a load of towels, or their are towel racks down stairs or outside against the wall. There are towels everywhere, its like they breed the things. I have absolutely no doubt towels are washed after each use. What you might find is occasionally the towels have a 'musty' smell from being dried inside without ideal air circulation, that is pretty common in all brothels I've been in. If you get one of those, just ask for another.

I'm not sure what you mean by the 'shop is dirty'. The shop is small and the waiting areas aren't ideal, but I have never experienced the shop 'dirty'. There are several other shops nearby and I can assure you if there was any doubt about the cleanliness of this shop I would be the last one visiting here.

The shop is DA approved and I know from talking to Sophie that she abides by all rules and regulations in regards to its operations including OHS requirements. From my own STD testing the local STD clinic nurse has stated to me they regularly visit the local establishments.

Of course, if you are a family man (and even if you are not) you should use a condom every time you visit for oral and penetrative sex to be on the safe side.

If you are THAT shit scared of catching anything, then I would suggest you stick to Korean massage, just to be sure.

Enjoy!

AHLUNGOR
10-04-2012, 08:29 PM
You want it safe and clean, go to 5 Star city, once i was handed a towel after shower and it was still warm, that was a great feeling and 5 star is very clean.

Another place that is immaculate is eden@villawood, brand new place with a 5 star hotel feel.

Then there is also Babylon and Chequers, At Michelles and Mastige 8 etc (all massage places)

All very clean......haha

Cheers

Jj999
10-04-2012, 10:16 PM
You want it safe and clean, go to 5 Star city, once i was handed a towel after shower and it was still warm, that was a great feeling and 5 star is very clean.

Another place that is immaculate is eden@villawood, brand new place with a 5 star hotel feel.

Then there is also Babylon and Chequers, At Michelles and Mastige 8 etc (all massage places)

All very clean......haha

Cheers

For me, I find 5* even more comfortable than my own home. :miao:
Which leads to me visiting them a bit too much. You know, it's like homesick.
If I calculate the average, since February, I'm there once every two days. :grimace:

I wish they have cheaper price though. :cry:

But hey, I prefer quality over quantity.

I do agree babylon is very clean, been there once. And see the waiting room is friggin' big and clean.

taster
11-04-2012, 10:57 AM
5 star is hard to find a place to park. that's why I don't go there often.

What really bothers me is last time when I was visiting alexander 64 the wl is using tissue to dry her body instead of using the towels so she must've known something. this is the first time I've seen a wl using tissues to dry up instead of towels.

I will give alexander 64 a try again soon and see if the conditions have improved.

Niceman 123
11-04-2012, 11:25 AM
I can only say that there is no complaints in this forum (old or new) about brothers getting anything nasty from the towels or girls of 64.

Littlewonder
11-04-2012, 03:31 PM
I have been to 64 a lot and never had a problem with the towels however if the weather is wet outside the towels are put in a dryer and this can result in them not appearing to be as soft or fresh. If you get a towel that your not happy with ask for another. I also like to get a clean towel and place it on the pillow they pillow cases only get changed once a day usually so I like to know that no one has dribbled or put there arse on the pillow before me. The room I got this morning was a bit stuffy first up I said that to the girl but once the airconditioner was turned on it seemed to freshen up, the rooms dont have windows so I guess you cant get any fresh air in the rooms only recycled air conditioning.

Travelmate
11-04-2012, 04:25 PM
I have been to 64 a lot and never had a problem with the towels however if the weather is wet outside the towels are put in a dryer and this can result in them not appearing to be as soft or fresh. If you get a towel that your not happy with ask for another. I also like to get a clean towel and place it on the pillow they pillow cases only get changed once a day usually so I like to know that no one has dribbled or put there arse on the pillow before me. The room I got this morning was a bit stuffy first up I said that to the girl but once the airconditioner was turned on it seemed to freshen up, the rooms dont have windows so I guess you cant get any fresh air in the rooms only recycled air conditioning.

I like the idea to request a clean tower. Why not?

Littlewonder
12-04-2012, 01:07 PM
I like the idea to request a clean tower. Why not?

You have to clean your own tower Travelmate or if your lucky the girl might do it for you in the shower or with a wet one, on second thoughts might be ok to request one wonder if Sofie would do it for you and bring a clean towel at the same time :smile:

roobert
14-04-2012, 02:41 AM
Yes brothers, there are towels hang outside the window and in the spare room many towels fold neatly. this shop is clean and not fold the towel after use and use again for next customer. Does anyone know if the Barbie in this shop is same as Barbie work before at 203 Enmore the very popular one.

This shop has excellent service girls but wish they have more young one back like Mina, Amy and Suki,

vromiaris
15-04-2012, 12:46 PM
boys get a life

if you want clean towels stay home and get your mom or wife to provide for you

i go too 64 for the great service ... and to get my bro put through the motions....

clean towels arent my concern ... further most WL are very precious about their skin.... its their merchandise and maybe the towels leave their skin dry or chapped or something else and tissues are better for them... but for crying out aloud .... has taser been to Billys... I am too scared to even shower in his facilities!

btw I LOVE 64 ALEXANDER

Littlewonder
16-04-2012, 07:51 AM
He bro if your that worried about the towel you can always take your own, just like going to the gym, even tell the missus thats what the towell is for.

babelx
23-04-2012, 01:19 AM
Yeah they have maroon coloured towels hanging all over the place including outside!

I wondered why there are RED lights in the rooms. Makes you dizzy. Why not just normal yellow or white.

ilovefs
24-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Note to everyone, I was there today and Sophie was unwrapping some slightly different coloured towels from their plastic. I mentioned the issue with old towels and she confirms she has just purchased SIXTY new towels!!!

babelx
24-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Yay!! Finally new towels! Hope I get one next time I go. I am still bothered by those lights though. WHY SO RED??

ilovefs
24-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Yay!! Finally new towels! Hope I get one next time I go. I am still bothered by those lights though. WHY SO RED??

There is a lot of maybe and ifs when it comes to red lights and brothels particularly where 'red light district' originates. Do a Google and you'll get lots of info.

The only problem now is I saw this reddish spot on my cock, thank fucking Christ it was just a bit of new fluff from the towels!!!!

babelx
24-04-2012, 08:53 PM
There is a lot of maybe and ifs when it comes to red lights and brothels particularly where 'red light district' originates. Do a Google and you'll get lots of info.

LOL. So you are saying that 64 is following in the footsteps of the whore-fathers in maintaining traditional colors in the boudoirs of forbidden women? I would very much doubt that but a humorous response nontheless. Bravo! :cool2:

As to the fluff on your cock, I hope you deposit in a warm and fuzzy place soon....

ilovefs
26-04-2012, 11:12 AM
Who knows, but Googling again I did find one page that said red light makes the girls look better. I must say it makes me look better too.

beast
26-04-2012, 03:03 PM
Red lights cover up skin imperfections and wrinkles

CommanderM
26-04-2012, 03:24 PM
beastm

Red lights are found in many parlours beast not just 64 alexander - examples include 533 willoughby, 105 grandview Pymble, and even Caucasian places like The Gateway Club Petersham whereas Stiletto is way too bright in your face. Blacktown40 is way too dark where was 8 Carnegie is just right - Kellys Five Dock is very boring creamy and sleepy. Red lights also set up a romantic mood. the shop in Ashfield on liverpool rd feels like the lighting is just candlelight... WTF!

I think the aim of dim lights is to make you sleep ... and relax like a massage parlour...

Littlewonder
26-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Oh thanks for the enlightenment I thought it was so you couldnt see what the girl really looked like! :question:

ilovefs
26-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Its funny you say that, the new extra small room at 64 actually is against an outside wall so has natural light coming in. I even mentioned to Chanel that I think it was the first time I'd fucked one of 64's girls in natural light. :)

babelx
04-05-2012, 02:10 AM
Thanks fellow punters. I think the skin wrinkles idea could be correct.