PDA

View Full Version : Question BJ Bars

exstar
20-08-2015, 02:19 AM
Hey guys

A while back there was a shop called STYLES that specialized in giving BBBJ and CIM... it has been a while since that shop closing, but does anyone know if there are any other shops that do the same thing as what STYLES did?

AHLUNGOR
20-08-2015, 09:12 AM
Hey guys

A while back there was a shop called STYLES that specialized in giving BBBJ and CIM... it has been a while since that shop closing, but does anyone know if there are any other shops that do the same thing as what STYLES did?

On the north side try 533, down south go to 64, a bit of extra tip may be required !

loaded
20-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Also in Bangkok. Haven't seen any BJ bars here b

kingwally
20-08-2015, 08:59 PM
Also in Bangkok. Haven't seen any BJ bars here bAre you kidding??....Dr BJ, Lolitas and Kalsong just to name 3 that I know of where I normally stay.

aussiegaigin
20-08-2015, 11:02 PM
Are you kidding??....Dr BJ, Lolitas and Kalsong just to name 3 that I know of where I normally stay.

I think he was trying to say no BJ bars here in Sydney.

Oneonone
21-08-2015, 02:39 AM
I see on this forum that Ashley at 533 does BBBJ and CIM also I know Ada does and there are others if your not sure ask the girl.

You can ask the receptionist but the info may not be reliable. I suggest you ask the girl for conformation.

loaded
21-08-2015, 04:38 PM
I think he was trying to say no BJ bars here in Sydney.

That's what I meant.

lonewolf77
27-08-2015, 12:31 PM
I miss Styles. That was my favourite by a country mile. I used to go there twice a week at least.

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2015, 04:49 PM
I see on this forum that Ashley at 533 does BBBJ and CIM also I know Ada does and there are others if your not sure ask the girl.

You can ask the receptionist but the info may not be reliable. I suggest you ask the girl for conformation.

It looks like there are a lot of demand of a BJ Bar style shop, and I think they were not cheap either, round about $80-$90 for a 30 min BBBJ and CIM session. If any brother remember exactly please advise !

I am just thinking, why can't a shop like 533, with so many girls who can do BBBJ and CIM, surely, it won't be difficult to add a BJ Bar item on the menu, this way, the ladies can all work through the days of the month where they are not supposed to work, or they may just like to do some days or evenings just doing BBBJ rather than full on FS to give the body a rest.

In fact, it may even attract more WLs from else where to come over and work there a couple days a month instead of taking a day off.

Brother OOO, why don't you bounce the idea off to Angie and see what she think ??

Just my two cents

Cheers

:slobber:

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2015, 05:18 PM
A real Blow Job Bar in Bangkok !!

From the street:

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/173739/2014-07-13---KTW-DRBJ-059-X2.jpg

By the entrance:

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/173733/2014-07-13---KTW-DRBJ-054-X2.jpg

The BJ chair and wash basin :

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/173737/2014-07-13---KTW-DRBJ-008-X2.jpg

The girls' goodies baskets:

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/173738/2014-07-13---KTW-DRBJ-019-X2.jpg

Of course, if you have the cash, you can have the part III in a proper bed !!

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/173731/2014-07-13---KTW-DRBJ-033-X2.jpg

wilisno
27-08-2015, 06:56 PM
It looks like there are a lot of demand of a BJ Bar style shop, and I think they were not cheap either, round about $80-$90 for a 30 min BBBJ and CIM session. If any brother remember exactly please advise !

I am just thinking, why can't a shop like 533, with so many girls who can do BBBJ and CIM, surely, it won't be difficult to add a BJ Bar item on the menu, this way, the ladies can all work through the days of the month where they are not supposed to work, or they may just like to do some days or evenings just doing BBBJ rather than full on FS to give the body a rest.

In fact, it may even attract more WLs from else where to come over and work there a couple days a month instead of taking a day off.

Brother OOO, why don't you bounce the idea off to Angie and see what she think ??

Just my two cents

Cheers

:slobber:
You think BBBJ is an easier task than FS to a girl ? Try put something big into your mouth for an hour and see how it feels ! Let alone for a whole day ! I'm sure you can't even chew food after a day's work !

CunningLinguist
28-08-2015, 09:30 AM
I heard the BK BJ bars have alot of ladyboys ...

rooter
28-08-2015, 09:43 AM
I heard the BK BJ bars have alot of ladyboys ...

There are definitely quite a few ladyboys in Thai BJ Bars.
Just think about it, it's the perfect cover for them as they only have to suck cock; they don't even have to take their knickers off.
Check out the website of the most famous BJ Bar Dr BJ - have a look at the pics - their are definitely some trannies there ;)
And some unattractive women too ;)
http://bjbarbangkok.com/staff.html

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2015, 09:44 AM
You think BBBJ is an easier task than FS to a girl ? Try put something big into your mouth for an hour and see how it feels ! Let alone for a whole day ! I'm sure you can't even chew food after a day's work !

嘩! 做乜咁大火氣呀巴打 Wil ? 吹吓水啫!

Why so up tight Brother Wil, just talk talk only mate ! Please don't try to shoot me down every time I said anything ok . If I were wrong or stupid, happy to hear your wise words ! It's not like I have offended anyone !

BTW, if any WL works at a bj bar will take more than an hour to get him off, of course she will have a sore mouth and probably Not suited for the job ! A skilful blower should get the job done inside 15 min, and she can alternate between hands and mouth too, if she incorporate a bit of prostate rimming, not many guys can hold on for too long ! Again, I could be wrong again ! And you are welcome to correct me again !

Cheers

kuntous
28-08-2015, 09:56 AM
嘩! 做乜咁大火氣呀巴打 Wil ? 吹吓水啫!

Why so up tight Brother Wil, just talk talk only mate ! Please don't try to shoot me down every time I said anything ok . If I were wrong or stupid, happy to hear your wise words ! It's not like I have offended anyone !

BTW, if any WL works at a bj bar will take more than an hour to get him off, of course she will have a sore mouth and probably Not suited for the job ! A skilful blower should get the job done inside 15 min, and she can alternate between hands and mouth too, if she incorporate a bit of prostate rimming, not many guys can hold on for too long ! Again, I could be wrong again ! And you are welcome to correct me again !

Cheers

You need to be shut up and shot down with every stupid meaningless post!

wilisno
28-08-2015, 12:11 PM
嘩! 做乜咁大火氣呀巴打 Wil ? 吹吓水啫!

Cheers
Of course you're wrong again ! For those who prefer BJ bars, they will last a lot longer with BBBJ than having FS. If not, they will book half hour sessions only, because there's nothing else to play ! Then the girls will be assured of having sore mouths at the end of the day !

loaded
28-08-2015, 01:50 PM
There are definitely quite a few ladyboys in Thai BJ Bars.
Just think about it, it's the perfect cover for them as they only have to suck cock; they don't even have to take their knickers off.
Check out the website of the most famous BJ Bar Dr BJ - have a look at the pics - their are definitely some trannies there ;)
And some unattractive women too ;)
http://bjbarbangkok.com/staff.html

You can definately see the difference between a chick and a ldayboy. Unless ur too drunk or blind...

carrot2
04-09-2015, 01:53 AM
+1 for styles.

There were some great girls working there (artarmon and narwee).. anyone know what happened to all the girls?

brash
04-09-2015, 01:59 AM
Sounds like a bj bar would be a great addition to Sydney