PDA

View Full Version : Angie's

jaccky
20-08-2015, 10:16 AM
So I visited this establishment last week.

I arrived to meet a very sexy Korean girl- thick, my type.

So we proceeded up that Stairway to Heaven, and into the room and agreed on the hour and I lay in suspense.

Massage was very good. Particularly liked the way she straddled my head to massage my back.

I was also pleased that she made an effort to make it a bit sensual.

And then the flip! But Oh woe!, blue balls, bluer than a hematoma! And there I lay like Priapus. Afterwards she hugged me and we commiserated.

Attitude: 10, Massage: 10 for what it was. Looks: 10. Will I return for this fair lady to gaze upon this cruel condition once more? Sadly yes.

Bobby1234
20-08-2015, 11:00 AM
Nice review, lovely place.

APL
20-08-2015, 11:31 AM
Feel for you brother, the place is renown for it.:smile:

Rodgersodger
20-08-2015, 12:17 PM
So many new girls this place all hot as hell !! Specially like when couple of them wear the police uniform .. WOW!!

jaccky
20-08-2015, 01:13 PM
So many new girls this place all hot as hell !! Specially like when couple of them wear the police uniform .. WOW!!

She was definitely wearing something of the sort, with a couple of buttons straining against the ample beauteous wonders that dwelt inside.

flamejob
20-08-2015, 09:52 PM

A police uniform ... awesome. Actually, any uniform would be very cute. I need a return visit.

APL
21-08-2015, 11:46 AM
A police uniform ... awesome. Actually, any uniform would be very cute. I need a return visit.
Did a return If you do avoid japanese (pm name if you want)she's the only disappointment I've ever had there massage wise.

Rodgersodger
21-08-2015, 04:04 PM
Not sure the girl or how long ago but I do know that they have a lot of new hot girls working !!!

flamejob
21-08-2015, 06:34 PM
Did a return If you do avoid japanese (pm name if you want)she's the only disappointment I've ever had there massage wise.

Thank you sir

Garyyy
27-08-2015, 01:27 AM
Thanks for sharing dude. I'm new to the forum, could please tell me how to find this place? Many thanks.

Rodgersodger
27-08-2015, 12:09 PM
On balaclava st woolloongabba

Trapper
27-08-2015, 02:09 PM
Also advertises on wechat

Garyyy
27-08-2015, 03:49 PM
On balaclava st woolloongabba
Awesome! Thanks

Garyyy
27-08-2015, 03:50 PM
Also advertises on wechat

Gotta have a look. Thanks a lot

Rodgersodger
04-09-2015, 05:27 PM
Gotta love the new jap school uniforms :) saw 2 hot girls here today

flamejob
04-09-2015, 08:05 PM
Gotta love the new jap school uniforms :) saw 2 hot girls here today

Very good. Do you mean you had a duo massage from the two hot girls or you just saw them while you were there?

Rodgersodger
04-09-2015, 08:22 PM
Just took one but did notice. 2 in school girl uniform and one in police costume

flamejob
04-09-2015, 10:29 PM
Just took one but did notice. 2 in school girl uniform and one in police costume

Sweet. The last time i was there they weren't wearing anythign like that although what they were wearing was still pretty damn sexy.

oral bee
25-09-2015, 05:57 PM
Was there earlier today... Had a pretty young Japanese girl, above average massage but like many others before me I left like a smurf.

flamejob
25-09-2015, 07:43 PM
Was there earlier today... Had a pretty young Japanese girl, above average massage but like many others before me I left like a smurf.

Did you pop the question to her?

mman69
29-09-2015, 12:07 AM
Ahhh Angies this place is such an enigma great looking girls very good massages all the hints ....yet always blue balls :cry:

Rodgersodger
29-09-2015, 08:25 AM
Love this place most of girls are very sexy good massage , always seem happy.. And there are a few who will make u leave happy just got to know how to get on with them..

jaccky
29-09-2015, 11:40 AM
Well it seems my favorite has left already. :( Oh well such is the punting game. She sure was busy, so on one of her presumable last days I made an app. with another girl. Also from Korea. Skills were not as technical as above mentioned, but she made up for it in terms of attitude and cleavage. I don't know how I feel about returning to this place. I think you have to have to be a bit masochistic to be a regular here.

oral bee
30-09-2015, 07:57 PM
Did you pop the question to her?

I did about 10 mins after the flip, although I personally don't enjoy asking. Oh well, I'll keep punting!

Bubbaloo
11-01-2016, 03:39 PM
I'd live to find a sexy little Asian girl here to work me over. I prefer thin. I welcome any suggestions via PM. Ta.

reddoor
12-01-2016, 01:16 PM
Police uniform .... they are at least staying in character to leave you blue!

School uniform .... You sure it's dress-up? Perhaps the girls forgot to change after class!

Well said hs , how apt pol uniform because ur certainly gonna get taken for a ride ,girls here surely must think of the dough their missing out on, dont they talk to their sister workers in other shops must b frustrating

ecchi.gaijin
12-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Well said hs , how apt pol uniform because ur certainly gonna get taken for a ride ,girls here surely must think of the dough their missing out on, dont they talk to their sister workers in other shops must b frustrating

The only people who are frustrated, are punters who can't score there. lol

All the girls i meet there seem very happy.

Rodgersodger
12-01-2016, 07:38 PM
Nice talent here just depends on how you treat them .. If your a dick then expect nothing

Bubbaloo
12-01-2016, 07:44 PM
Liked the place, liked the massage. Ended up as many others, but my first go. I'll return. I don't recommend the "gel," though. Not bad, but more like sorbalene.

Brissie.Punter
12-01-2016, 08:04 PM
I see Angies advertises regularly on Wechat ... most posts promote the new asian girls who just started working at Angies ... this would indicate a high turnover of staff ... there maybe some long term MLs who are happy (maybe because they do not have to provide sexual services) ... however the high turnover of staff could be from the MLs who want to earn big money from providing extras move on to other massage shops

Rodgersodger
12-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Don't know about that but been few times lately and 2 new hot Filipinos working one I booked said they from a popular shop on goldy well worth a massage with them :)

randy84
13-04-2016, 01:26 PM
Don't know about that but been few times lately and 2 new hot Filipinos working one I booked said they from a popular shop on goldy well worth a massage with them :)

Mate can u inbox me there names

ecchi.gaijin
06-06-2016, 12:28 AM
Another new j-girl here this week, quite a stunner too. As always know how to give a good massage too.

Rodgersodger
07-06-2016, 03:35 PM
She is a beauty 👍👍

PTSD
07-06-2016, 04:17 PM
She is a beauty 👍👍

Anything to do with rainbows??

Rodgersodger
25-06-2016, 11:56 AM
Some hot new girls here tried new one name of Lexy Korean lady mid 20s great body massage was good will return to her for sure

Robmcmullen45
25-06-2016, 12:06 PM
Love this place. Is it me or is this place stepping up? I'm a sunshine regular but lately i've been going here. But off course I wouldn't be going if I kept getting them blue balls

Rodgersodger
25-06-2016, 12:19 PM
Yeah the new line up is great Asians non Asian

johnnipperess
18-07-2016, 10:08 PM
Had a nice J massage here on Sunday that met all my criteria. Any info on the non Asian options would be welcome. PM fine.
I love a HAB but variety is the spice, as they say.

xxyahooxx
24-07-2016, 07:55 AM
had first non blue massage there recently...top 5 experience and first that ranked so highly

all the minor details...placement of my hands down shirt when massaging arm, straddling my foot when massaging legs...

Rodgersodger
24-07-2016, 09:17 AM
Yeah place has lots of girls from other shops working there these days went last night at 8.30 but sadly they were all busy till 10pm

payingalot
24-07-2016, 04:17 PM
I went there Friday saw new Japanese girl English not great but very friendly massage not bad I will try see her again worth the visit.

Rodgersodger
30-07-2016, 12:55 PM
Today I tried the new Indian lady good massage nice lady good looks .. Left relaxed and happy

Bubbaloo
30-07-2016, 07:49 PM
Nothing wrong with that.

Rodgersodger
15-08-2016, 02:23 PM
An angel at Angies 😀

seablue
20-08-2016, 12:08 PM
Today I tried the new Indian lady good massage nice lady good looks .. Left relaxed and happy

She is from South America. They always lie about the origins of MLs!

Rodgersodger
20-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Dreaming br !!! I know for fact there is a Brazil girl , Columbian and Fiji/Indian . Plus the Japanese and Korean beauties .. 👍 Can't go wrong , but u must of

RottenLittlePunt
21-08-2016, 09:33 AM
How could there be confusion between Indian and South American? Obviously you guys are talking about different ML

seablue
21-08-2016, 05:07 PM
There is no confusion. Actually the massage ladies told me these. The so called Fijian Indian lady told me that her boss asked her to do so. My following conversation with her:
"Me: Have you been to India?
Her: No. You?
Me: Nope, I have never been.
Her: Have to been to Punjab?
Me: Nope (Punjab is a state in India)
Her: I see many Panjabis"
Me: Did you get caught that you are not Indian?
Her: They find out soon."

The so called Colombian girl told me she is from Chile. I have seen her few times. We talked about Chilean Soccer and few past players!!

It doesn't matter if they are from Chile or India or Colombia. I find most of the girls are beautiful, doesn't matter where they are from. Just simple honesty goes a long way...

By the way, I have some very happy experiences from Angie's, some not so great, some blue balls!!

RottenLittlePunt
21-08-2016, 09:12 PM
I don't see the point of your conversation. Many Fijian Indians have never been to india, doesn't change their ethnicity and it certainly doesn't make them South American. The girl I have seen is definitely not South American, and I would easily believe she is Indian just by her appearance let alone her accent and mannerisms.

Rodgersodger
22-08-2016, 06:43 AM
Actually she is from Nepal she told me which is on border of India

seablue
22-08-2016, 01:46 PM
I don't see the point of your conversation. Many Fijian Indians have never been to india, doesn't change their ethnicity and it certainly doesn't make them South American. The girl I have seen is definitely not South American, and I would easily believe she is Indian just by her appearance let alone her accent and mannerisms.

If you read my comment again, you would see that she had already confessed that she is from South America. The mentioned conversation took place after that. By the way, her shop name starts with J.

If you are so certain that the girl you saw was from India, there could be few senarios:
1. The girl I saw lied to me for whatever reason and I am fool enough to accept that. ( I booked the Indian girl by the name and they confirmed me at the booking, and when I went to see her).
2. The girl you saw doesnt work there anymore, but they kept advertising.
3. The Indian girl was supposed to work on that day but didn't come, but they didn't tell me but sent the south american girl instead.

I have been with few South American, Indian and Nepalese girls (along with others). I find my experience with most of them nice and enjoyable.

Peace brothers, Lets move on.

RottenLittlePunt
22-08-2016, 09:23 PM
First you say she claimed to be Indian, then she is supposedly Colombian, but she is really Chilean? I read it is though you were talking about 2 different people because it just makes no sense otherwise.

I have seen the Indian/Fijian/Nepalese girl in the last 2 weeks, so I don't know what happened with your session.

blas
22-08-2016, 10:38 PM
Is it the same Nepalese girl as Exquisite or a different one?

She told me she doesn't do extras (at exquisite)

didit
28-08-2016, 10:44 PM
its been a few months since my last visit to this shop I thought I would give it another go. The last few times I went the massage was pretty good a young Japanese girl but the place is so dirty the towels stink and feel very oily. Now I see they have put their prices up! So they give an ok massage dirty shitty towels and charge more then any other shop in the area....... wont be back any time soon

reddoor
29-08-2016, 01:53 AM
its been a few months since my last visit to this shop I thought I would give it another go. The last few times I went the massage was pretty good a young Japanese girl but the place is so dirty the towels stink and feel very oily. Now I see they have put their prices up! So they give an ok massage dirty shitty towels and charge more then any other shop in the area....... wont be back any time soon
Yeh just been there recently had the same thoughts now $55 30 min.
They need to clean the joint up. A number of shops make a point of their cleanliness in their ads and in this business it should be a priority. There r a number of shops i go to that manage to keep their rooms clean and tidy all have fresh covers on the tables and paper covers for the face hole in the table and none of them charge that much . Btw welcome to the forum didit glad u started with useful critique.

blas
29-08-2016, 08:31 AM
Supply and demand.

But seriously as if you're gonna pay $55 for half an hour when most places charge $60 per hour.

And then unhygeinic stuff going on...

Rodgersodger
29-08-2016, 10:11 AM
I don't mind paying the extra $5 here first I know that's they won't rip me off on
my change like most shops second they use a water based oils that I can wash off with ease unlike baby oil lots of shops use .. Yeah ok the place is bit old can do with a re vamp but over all I can't complain

reddoor
29-08-2016, 12:27 PM
I don't mind paying the extra $5 here first I know that's they won't rip me off on
my change like most shops second they use a water based oils that I can wash off with ease unlike baby oil lots of shops use .. Yeah ok the place is bit old can do with a re vamp but over all I can't complain
Perhaps a quite word in angies'ear from a respected customer such as yourself RS a little more attention to detail such as clean dry towels and a/c's set to 22 not 42 degrees. These little things matter.

APL
30-08-2016, 11:35 AM
Perhaps a quite word in angies'ear from a respected customer such as yourself RS a little more attention to detail such as clean dry towels and a/c's set to 22 not 42 degrees. These little things matter.

I agree but Angie hasn't been around for ages Im thinking shes staying at arms length that's why the place has got more interesting.

reddoor
30-08-2016, 12:03 PM
Prob right there bro.👍

didit
31-08-2016, 05:47 PM

I have only been there about 6 times every time they have used baby oil on me. I did ask about the water based oil they claim they use. There is a sign (or there was) in reception that if you want it used on you it's an extra $10.

flamejob
31-08-2016, 08:56 PM
I have only been there about 6 times every time they have used baby oil on me. I did ask about the water based oil they claim they use. There is a sign (or there was) in reception that if you want it used on you it's an extra $10.

last time I was there, i asked for this and they told me they had none left.

Rodgersodger
31-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Umm strange only ever had the water based oil when there , think the $10 one is a gel or something different

pommychris
01-09-2016, 04:02 PM
getting well expensive here these days!!

Rodgersodger
14-09-2016, 08:16 AM
Checked out the other new Brazil Lady few days back 😀. Well worth a visit

Bubbaloo
14-09-2016, 09:08 AM
$55 for the half and dirty towels? Doesn't seem right. Place I was at yesterday was $30 for the half, and they make a point of changing the sheet (in this case) as you leave. I may go back if they have another look at their priorities.

Rodgersodger
14-09-2016, 10:05 AM
Yeah can understand that when I was there they used disposable sheets on bed which she threw when we were done

Rodgersodger
14-09-2016, 10:07 AM
Oh and they running special so got the 1hr for $65 . Maybe they trying to improve but couldn't complain at $65

ococpunt
14-09-2016, 11:29 AM
Oh and they running special so got the 1hr for $65 . Maybe they trying to improve but couldn't complain at $65

$65 is a special?

Rodgersodger
14-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Is for me considering most shops I get to are either $70 to $75

gpeck80
14-09-2016, 10:48 PM
With the trading post shut down, somebody needs to ..

tell 'im he's dreamin'.

APL
23-09-2016, 10:55 AM
Beware its a new Jamie not the old one.

str8up
23-09-2016, 09:16 PM
Beware its a new Jamie not the old one.
Is she as hot as the old one?
Where did the old Jamie go, anybody know. And Mika for that matter?

APL
24-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Sorry mate not even close blue balls

Rodgersodger
25-09-2016, 12:57 PM
Brazil girl Isa!! 👍👍

Lya
06-01-2017, 10:41 PM
Is she as hot as the old one?
Where did the old Jamie go, anybody know. And Mika for that matter?

Saw her once in GC. She told me she moved to Southport and will working there.

str8up
06-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Saw her once in GC. She told me she moved to Southport and will working there.

Thanks Mate!!

Is it Mikka or Jamie you are referring to.

I don't suppose you know the shop name.

Cheers!

Rodgersodger
07-01-2017, 08:10 AM
As far as I know both back in there home countries these days.. the new Thai lady not to bad

Dr Grafton Everest
20-06-2023, 10:59 PM
Has anyone seen Isa from Angies / Zen again?

ravvg
21-06-2023, 12:19 AM
Has anyone seen Isa from Angies / Zen again?

is this the same Isa who floods Locanto with her ads ?