PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Beautiful Ayumi at 533 Willoughby.

cheekyport
25-01-2013, 03:18 PM
Ayumi
533 Willoughby Rd
Time/date Tue 22/1 5-6pm

Ayumi is very beautiful. Petite, 30's, but with slim legs and beautiful breasts. I was delighted that she was available. At first Ange offered me 1 1/2 hrs, which I should have taken up. Ayumi entered the room nicely presented with nice bra and panties with silk - displaying her georgeous body, slim legs and beautiful face - my dream girl - my cock slowly rose to attention, in anticipation of entering her sacred regions. She loves cock and seemed to enjoy and was amused by my cock's reaction to her nubile body and her lovely nakedness. We fondled and kissed and fell on the bed and we could not get enough of each other. Both moaning softly as we were enjoying each others kisses and tongues. Some gentle deep kissing and tonguing to start off with for about 10-15 mins which set the scene. She made a meal if my cock and I took joy in her georgeous and well shaped breasts . Came the time for me to enter her shaven haven; I entered her gently, we both moaned with joy with avid fulfilment, a snug and juicy fit - and worked and rode my cock. A nice gentle entry with this one will do the trick. She was on top riding my rampant cock. I blew after about 10-15 mins, spent some time re-entering - so we went back to kissing. Nestling my cock between her legs against her pussy hoping to gain another entry. So beautiful. We played in the shower for a while and my cock was ready for round 2. I'll be back for more. Ayumi is on Wed and Sun. I often fantasise about Asian women and wish I could shack up with someone like Ayumi and screw like mad.

Rating 5 star.

Littlewonder
26-01-2013, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the report on Ayumi, CP, Sounds like you got the usual good service that she is known for. Five star? Five out of how many?

M3
26-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Ayumi
533 Willoughby Rd
Time/date Wed 23/1 5-6pm

Ayumi is very beautiful. Petite, 30's, but with slim legs and beautiful breasts. I was delighted that she was available. At first Ange offered me 1 1/2 hrs, which I should have taken up. Ayumi entered the room nicely presented with nice bra and panties with silk - displaying her georgeous body, slim legs and beautiful face - my dream girl - my cock slowly rose to attention, in anticipation of entering her sacred regions. She loves cock and seemed to enjoy and was amused by my cock's reaction to her nubile body and her lovely nakedness. We fondled and kissed and fell on the bed and we could not get enough of each other. Both moaning softly as we were enjoying each others kisses and tongues. Some gentle deep kissing and tonguing to start off with for about 10-15 mins which set the scene. She made a meal if my cock and I took joy in her georgeous and well shaped breasts . Came the time for me to enter her shaven haven; I entered her gently, we both moaned with joy with avid fulfilment, a snug and juicy fit - and worked and rode my cock. A nice gentle entry with this one will do the trick. She was on top riding my rampant cock. I blew after about 10-15 mins, spent some time re-entering - so we went back to kissing. Nestling my cock between her legs against her pussy hoping to gain another entry. So beautiful. We played in the shower for a while and my cock was ready for round 2. I'll be back for more. Ayumi is on Wed and Sun. I often fantasise about Asian women and wish I could shack up with someone like Ayumi and screw like mad.

Rating 5 star.

CP..Are you sure you came on Wednesday? Ayumi normally works Monday,Tuesday,and Saturdays..

She should be in today and yes she is good value..

PS...Like your Avatar..

cheekyport
26-01-2013, 12:44 PM
5/5. Yes, apologies it was Tue.

gentlescream
26-01-2013, 04:32 PM
Ayumi never fails!

cheekyport
28-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Thinking of trying Daisy next .