PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Betty Chinese @ 22 Brodie

22Brodie
10-04-2012, 06:58 PM
athai99 Saturday, June 18, 2011, 7:45pm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Betty, when are you coming back to 64 Alexander as Selina?

She told me that she doesn't work at 64 Alexander anymore but goes to 311 Princess Highway, Banksia on Sundays as Linda and on Wednesdays at 7 Cowper St, Granville as Betty. Sat at 22 Brodie.

Just had an amazing hour with Betty. Picked her ahead of all the other girls. Definitely the best GFE in 22 Brodie. Takes her time and does not watch the clock. If you guys want Betty book her early and don't risk trying to get her in a line up cos she is very popular. I paid an extra $50 for full Singapore service and was fully impressed.

The GFE starts right from the time she sees you. Always full eye contact and held my hand and hugged me all the way to the room followed by lots of long DFK even before a shower. We undressed each other and I showered while she waited. That was followed by more DFK, DATY, BBBJ, mish, cowgirl, doggie and some positions that I don't have a name for.

Overall:

Looks: 8/10 - has a Korean beauty look about her, perfect
GFE: 10/10
BBBJ: 8/10

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-13890/s-15/

22Brodie
21-04-2012, 03:39 AM
*BETTY - one of the most popular chinese girl in sydney, size 8, C cup, average height, soft white milky skin
****** Highly Recommended!!!!! ******

TUESDAY 10AM ~ LATE

THURSDAY 10AM ~ LATE

SATURDAY 10AM ~ LATE

Thanks
Roger

adjiao
21-04-2012, 04:09 AM
Betty has very smooth skin

mancolover
21-04-2012, 05:37 AM
Betty has very smooth skin

Just seems a bit of an odd comment, hope you don't make her "puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again"

abcgo
22-04-2012, 12:34 AM
I went to see Betty this arvo, spent hour waiting and expecting the Korean-beauty looking...I was totally disappointed when I saw her... I guess she is early 30s ... Smooth skin? I don't think so... I choosed the Joey instead..Malaysian girl.. Looks ok and around 26yrs old.. Tits looks fake..Very friendly at begging before entering into the room,so I changed the booking from 30mis to 60mis. But after we took off the clothes I realized its all bullshit! No shower together,no DFS, she put on the condom as soon as I got hard.. Very rush.. The session was finished about 10mins.. The worst experience ever, that would be the first time and last time in this shop! So i asked 30mins refund and left the shop ,Comparing to Angeltown,Aqua, 5 star, I would say the service in this shop is 1/10 ... So upset and waste of money...

O yea
22-04-2012, 12:49 AM
I went to see Betty this arvo, spent hour waiting and expecting the Korean-beauty looking...I was totally disappointed when I saw her... I guess she is early 30s ... Smooth skin? I don't think so... I choosed the Joey instead..Malaysian girl.. Looks ok and around 26yrs old.. Tits looks fake..Very friendly at begging before entering into the room,so I changed the booking from 30mis to 60mis. But after we took off the clothes I realized its all bullshit! No shower together,no DFS, she put on the condom as soon as I got hard.. Very rush.. The session was finished about 10mins.. The worst experience ever, that would be the first time and last time in this shop! So i asked 30mins refund and left the shop ,Comparing to Angeltown,Aqua, 5 star, I would say the service in this shop is 1/10 ... So upset and waste of money...

HuHu lucky me then as I was thinking to see Joy as well:surprise:

NEW NEW NEW (NEW & FRESH TO THIS INDUSTRY)
*JOY - 20yrs, size8, B cup, light olive tanned skin, 163cm height, sweet innocent look, great communication, great service, malaysian
****** Highly Recommended!!!!! ******:miao::miao::miao:

Travelmate
22-04-2012, 01:32 AM

are you serious??

How many times have you been to this shop?

abcgo
22-04-2012, 10:17 AM
I always go 638,aqua,5 star,40,8, this shop was the first time. So very disappointed.. I like 638, girls are always 8/10 in terms of looking,body shape and service, $100 30mins on Tue... Aqua is ok , Victoria is gorgeous and impressive but not sure still working there.Diana's service is top!
But 22brodie really disappointed me.. Joy gave a bit kiss then put condom sit on me then that's it...wtf...worst service experience.. May be I'm bad luck but I just told u guys the true story!