PDA

View Full Version : Nicole - All Hail the Queen

lakeshow
22-08-2015, 02:23 PM
ML: Nicole

Overall Rating: 9/10
Value for Money: 10/10

So this was my first time to QVB, and because of Brother Ahlungor's recommendation, I am very grateful.

I made a booking with Nicole, as I wanted someone who was more experienced that night. Boy, was I not disappointed. And for those boys looking for a tickle tackler, Nicole knows what she's doing. Her long fingers trace your back as she massages you, and you can't help but shudder a little. It's awesome.

Anyway back to the experience, I buzzed the door, and walked in. There's another massage shop 1A, but it's not that one guys. It's 1B at the back. So I was a little late, but Nicole was patient and waited for me. She brought me into the back room where I undressed, and handed over my money. It is a good idea to hand over the extra tip upfront, so they know what you want.

So Nicole in her tight black dress started to rub some oil on my back, and began to gently press down on my shoulders. Nicole is the boss, and when you're the boss, there is an aura of confidence that comes it. She's not young, but not old, and she keeps in good shape. She's like your best friend's hot mum in high school that you've always wanted to get with, and you're jealous of your mate's dad (if you want to put it that way).

One of the best things that Nicole does is as she's using her elbow, she gently grazes her fingers up your back. If that doesn't get you excited for part two, then I don't know what does.

Part two was amazing as she undress from her black shirt, and unclips her bra. She's got nice and firm D's, that aren't as perfect as Amy Reid's, but they're naturally awesome, soft, bouncy, and with perky nipples.

The best part was when she bent over to rub my man between her tits. I think they're one of the softest and best titty-fucks i've had. Couple more moments, a little more oil, playing with my balls, and I was Rocket Man, ready for take off :grimace:

Thanks for the recommendation Bro Ahl. Can't wait to try the other girls at QVB, and I need to schedule a Vicky/Nicole double sometime.

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2015, 09:53 AM
ML: Nicole

Overall Rating: 9/10
Value for Money: 10/10

So this was my first time to QVB, and because of Brother Ahlungor's recommendation, I am very grateful.

I made a booking with Nicole, as I wanted someone who was more experienced that night. Boy, was I not disappointed. And for those boys looking for a tickle tackler, Nicole knows what she's doing. Her long fingers trace your back as she massages you, and you can't help but shudder a little. It's awesome.

Anyway back to the experience, I buzzed the door, and walked in. There's another massage shop 1A, but it's not that one guys. It's 1B at the back. So I was a little late, but Nicole was patient and waited for me. She brought me into the back room where I undressed, and handed over my money. It is a good idea to hand over the extra tip upfront, so they know what you want.

So Nicole in her tight black dress started to rub some oil on my back, and began to gently press down on my shoulders. Nicole is the boss, and when you're the boss, there is an aura of confidence that comes it. She's not young, but not old, and she keeps in good shape. She's like your best friend's hot mum in high school that you've always wanted to get with, and you're jealous of your mate's dad (if you want to put it that way).

One of the best things that Nicole does is as she's using her elbow, she gently grazes her fingers up your back. If that doesn't get you excited for part two, then I don't know what does.

Part two was amazing as she undress from her black shirt, and unclips her bra. She's got nice and firm D's, that aren't as perfect as Amy Reid's, but they're naturally awesome, soft, bouncy, and with perky nipples.

The best part was when she bent over to rub my man between her tits. I think they're one of the softest and best titty-fucks i've had. Couple more moments, a little more oil, playing with my balls, and I was Rocket Man, ready for take off :grimace:

Thanks for the recommendation Bro Ahl. Can't wait to try the other girls at QVB, and I need to schedule a Vicky/Nicole double sometime.

Nice review brother lakeshow !

Yeap, that's my little sister Nic, and wait until you try the Mamasan double with Vicky.........haha !

Cheers

gentlescream
24-08-2015, 01:21 PM
Indeed indeed. Nicole is so much fun both as a masseuse and a woman.

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Indeed indeed. Nicole is so much fun both as a masseuse and a woman.

Another fans for sister Nicole .................haha

jm2141mj
26-08-2015, 06:05 PM
all these posts about QVB is starting to really get me curious... Thanks!

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2015, 06:34 PM
all these posts about QVB is starting to really get me curious... Thanks!

Don't get curious brother ! Get actions ! Sure beat you going to Club X man !!

illidanstormrage
26-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Nicole and Vicky are fantastic! The double is great but I much prefer to see them one on one. ^_^

gentlescream
27-08-2015, 12:17 AM
Another fans for sister Nicole .................haha

You bet big bro!!

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2015, 02:08 PM
You bet big bro!!

Yeap, sister Nicole, All Hail the Queen!

No mucking around and always deliver !! and I'm sure there are plenty of gentlemen punters visiting massage shops in the city who would appreciate a more matured and classy lady who really understands men and what men need !!

:smile:

gentlescream
28-08-2015, 03:50 PM
Yeap, sister Nicole, All Hail the Queen!

No mucking around and always deliver !! and I'm sure there are plenty of gentlemen punters visiting massage shops in the city who would appreciate a more matured and classy lady who really understands men and what men need !!

Couldn't have said it better. Great as a masseuse and her attitude has bits of comforting g/f and older sister (not in an incest way) type feel.

QVB
21-09-2015, 12:31 PM
Thank you all,

please come to see me today

Nicole
QVB massage

xoxoxo

hongphuc84
24-09-2015, 02:13 PM
The queen is back haha .

QVB
27-10-2015, 03:39 PM
The queen is back haha .

hi brother hongphuc,

Nicole is working today, please call..............

x11
27-10-2015, 04:19 PM
I'm afraid to try Nicole... I'm afraid that if i try her I'll get hooked and then I'll have to spread myself too thin amongst too many shops!

AHLUNGOR
27-10-2015, 05:59 PM
I'm afraid to try Nicole... I'm afraid that if i try her I'll get hooked and then I'll have to spread myself too thin amongst too many shops!

What sort of logic is that ??

I got semi hooked with Iris and yet still find time to see Jessie, Cherry and some unreviewed quickie with Nic !

x11
28-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Bro ahlungor, Well i have neither the time not the money to visit the girls would like to visit in a regular basis.

QVB
01-12-2015, 12:10 PM

Hi brother x11,

Don't afraid me, I like to meet you

Nicole

xoxo

mask
01-12-2015, 12:42 PM
contrary to positive comments, i was kind of disappointed.
A few weeks ago I called in the morning and booked Nicole due to the number of positive comments that i have read.
I was excited when i got there and was taken into the room. I said that i had a appointment with Nicole and when Nicole came into the room she was surprised i turn up! She already had a customer and asked if it was ok if i saw another girl. I said i rather see you as i have already made a booking. After a bit, Nicole came back in and said she sorted it out. She ask how long i wanted to stay and i paid for 45 min, plus tips upfront. Great i thought, i was excited to see how things would go.

She was fully clothed for part 1 and it wasn't great..... at all. Very weak massage and it seem like her mind wasn't there at all. after about 10 minutes, I was thinking, gez man should i just ask her to start part 2 already, but i thought just wait hoping she would start the b2b soon. Well, it didnt help that she kept going in and out of the room while she was doing part 1. They were quite busy.

Anyway, after about 25-30 min of part 1 and no b2b, she took her clothes off and started part2.

Straight to little johnny, no teasing or built up at all.

In fairness, they were busy and apparently Vicky wasn't there and Nicole told me i came at the wrong day. She said come back when Vicky is working so she wont get distracted by customers coming in.

There were glimpses of her potential during part2, but i am not really convinced to come back and try her again.

x11
01-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Hi brother x11,

Don't afraid me, I like to meet you

Nicole

xoxo

You already have! :)

AHLUNGOR
02-12-2015, 11:49 AM
You already have! :)

Haha, unless you PM Nicole before hand letting her know you have made appointment to see her and all that, how is she to know who is who ?? :smile:

x11
02-12-2015, 08:39 PM
Haha, unless you PM Nicole before hand letting her know you have made appointment to see her and all that, how is she to know who is who ?? :smile:

I did an ar on.one of her girls... She should have been able to piece together who i was from that... That's how Linda and summer and Vicky knew who i am haha

And i did the ar before she wrote that

AHLUNGOR
14-12-2015, 05:34 PM
Tried to have my usual session with Iris but she is off sick (hand injury), so I settled for the sexy mamasan Nicole!

Did ask for Cherry but my only time slot was taken , good on her, did get to see Cherry in her sexy red dress though and by the noises I heard next door, the other brother could be having more fun than me and Nicole........lol

Sorry Nic, sounds like you have enjoyed being massaged by clients but unfortunately not me, don't think my back will support that!

But thanks for looking after me again !

You were at your most sexy form when you went outside to get the hot towel ! In your shortvblack dress, bra less and panties less !! This is what RnT is all about man !!

Thank you !

QVB
18-12-2015, 12:44 PM
Tried to have my usual session with Iris but she is off sick (hand injury), so I settled for the sexy mamasan Nicole!

Did ask for Cherry but my only time slot was taken , good on her, did get to see Cherry in her sexy red dress though and by the noises I heard next door, the other brother could be having more fun than me and Nicole........lol

Sorry Nic, sounds like you have enjoyed being massaged by clients but unfortunately not me, don't think my back will support that!

But thanks for looking after me again !

You were at your most sexy form when you went outside to get the hot towel ! In your shortvblack dress, bra less and panties less !! This is what RnT is all about man !!

Thank you !

Brother Ahlungor,

Sorry no Iris this week, you have good time with me ?

see you again soon

Nicole

QVB
29-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Persons''s Names : Nicole

Establishment : Level 1B - 139 York St, Sydney

Date of Visit : Monday 30 Nov 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 8084 4001

Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm daily

Rates : $35 for 30 min massage plus $35 tip for nude HE

Size/shape : tallish, size 8/10, all natural 34 C Cups - all woman

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : firm massage, nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yep

Comments:

Now I have had a couple of visits with one mamasan in Vicky and I wanted to try Nicole before doing a double with both of them. So I rocked up and Nicole recognised me from earlier visits with Vicky. She immediately ushered me to one of the back rooms and asked how long. I only had 30 minutes so said the same and she quipped if I was going to massage her. Said sure no problems but you massage me first. I stripped and got onto the bed. Nicole came back and began the massage. Those that have had a massage from this woman will know how good she is at it. Brother Lungor goes here when his back is bent out of shape and she fixes it for him - but this is only if he can get past Iris, Cherry et al:biggrin:. While she is massaging me she gives heaps of "Accidental" tackle tickle just to keep me interested. This excellent massage goes on for around 20 minutes and she asks if I want to turnover. I reply that it is now my turn to massage her.

We swap places and I start with a bit of shoulder massage, which she seems to enjoy and says it is nice. I work my way down her back and butt and she comments that it all feels nice. After around 5 minutes or so of this I ask her to turnover and she comments that she almost fell asleep. Now I not sure if this because I gave a good massage or she has had a long day - it was around 5 when we met up, I am hoping it is the later. Anyway now I start to massage her front and I am playing and sucking her tits and using my other hand to play with her pussy. She is happy to let me do both as long as I am gentle. Meanwhile her hand wanders down to my cock and starts to stoke it and I am instantly hard - this feels very nice. I continue to suck her tits and play with her pussy and she starts to moan a bit more and she quickens the tugging on the old fella. Her moaning in my ear as I am sucking her tits turns me on and it is not much longer before I stand up spray all over her tits - great. I do not think she came but I hope she enjoyed it. We clean up and get dressed.

I now ask how much and she said $70, I ask if she is sure as that I say is not the going rate - she says it is fine. Next she says that I have to do the double with her and Vicky - yep that is on the cards. Will try and get in before Xmas.

Thanks brother curly,

I like enjoy you massage me, like more customers give us girls massage

Vicky and I love to double massage you soon.

Nicole

AHLUNGOR
08-03-2016, 09:55 AM
After missing out on Nicole on a couple of occasions either as a double or by herself, I was determined to have her yesterday and booked ahead and this time she didn't try anything on me, like pushing another girl me..............haha - although I must say, greeted by the deep cleavage from the KPop hottie Vivian showing off half of her full C Cups nearly tempted me to switch, again !!

Only had time for a 30 min quickie and I was 5 min late myself, so a bit of a rush, after handing over the cash and tips, stripped as quickly as I could and lay on the table waiting. Nicole came back to the room and saw the naked me and already fully aroused, she laughed as she undressed and said you are very horny today, I said I missed you so much.

Nicole's yoga body was so delicious and I have to get back up on the floor and gave her a standing up embrace in front of the mirror, do all my usual stuff for a good 5 min after caressing and rediscovering all my favourite spots then lay back down on the table. I don't think we have done too much part 1 these days, just play play play, slowly but surely, I could have cum in the first 5 but Nicole knows exactly how much time I have left so her eased off at the right moment and started the rebuilding again, and again, until I had a peep at the clock and said I need to go now, and right on time, gave her everything I got.

Nothing new and unusual, just the same old passionate connections we always have and I got as much girl friend feels and lower body pleasure as I could have got within the limited time I had. What more can I say, This is what RnT is all about !!

Thanks Nic, I had a great time.

Cheers

:miao:

:love:

:red_heart:

bdjc
08-03-2016, 11:24 PM
hmm, after reading so many reviews about nicole im tempted. is booking absolutely essential or can i just punch in the shop number at the front door to be buzzed in?

Sam88
08-03-2016, 11:53 PM
hmm, after reading so many reviews about nicole im tempted. is booking absolutely essential or can i just punch in the shop number at the front door to be buzzed in?

always better to call in before you go over so that you dont get disappointed. Best deal you can get out there ;) i called in 10mins before I head over so i get what i want :love:

AHLUNGOR
14-01-2020, 09:05 AM
Accidentally ran into this old thread , couldn’t believe how good it used to be at QVB when Iris, Jessie, Vivian, Cherry 🍒, Nic and Vicky were all working !

QVB
20-01-2020, 12:01 PM
Monday roster:

1. Coco :size 6: natural C Cups . popular sexy young china doll . Super sweet and beautiful face, best connection . Experience massage service

2. New young girl Jennifer, beautiful Thai babe with soft white skin, shoulder length hair, petite size 4, C cup, very cute pocket rocket.

3. Ashley, Hong Kong girl, petite and tiny like a baby doll, very cute and sweet but experienced and great service, very good English.

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Monday Special: today only !

Mamasan special of $100/30 min all inclusive with Nicole and any of the three young girls working today :shout::shout::shout:

Double your pleasure in the New Year !!

https://i.postimg.cc/x8PNtPsp/2-F7-E67-BE-7-AD4-4551-B454-2-F6524-AC4-B61.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/DfQGv22Q/9-C28876-A-3443-4-DB4-957-D-80-C49281-A3-E2.jpg

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
45 min $55.00
60 min $65.00

QVB
21-01-2020, 12:02 PM
Tuesday roster :

Last chance for Mamasan Double, Nicole going on holiday tomorrow, last day today !!

1. Cherry : 20’s yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really naturally attractive Asian babe

2. Lisa : 24 Chinese .D cups size 6 ,popular beautiful charming lady, patient friendly,3 years massage experience

3. Vicky : sexy milf . Size -6 EE cups attractive face and glamorous matured lady, fit slim body shape, Spanish/service Queen . Very experience remedial relaxation pampering service

4. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan, perky C Cups, long legs great body, good connections and knows mans bodies and desires

Special mamasan double massage best value $100/30 min all inclusive , want to play ?��

Cherry

https://i.postimg.cc/1tZhJkSz/7437477-C-E83-B-43-F8-B099-635-B0325062-A.jpg

https://images.locanto.com.au/4867722862/City-Special-Nude-massage-from-70-including-bbj-happy-ending_11.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/cJXCjhfP/EA49832-C-8578-4048-8702-97126-BBC4347.jpg

Vicky

https://i.postimg.cc/dtNbzkFp/7-EAB44-D2-9-CF4-4-B89-8-B9-F-C1141974-C6-E3.jpg

More girls photos coming !

Opening Hours:

Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm

Massage Rates:

30 min $40.00
45 min $55.00
60 min $65.00

AHLUNGOR
21-01-2020, 12:46 PM
So, Nic is going back home for Chinese New Year, flying out tomorrow, last day today, must be in a good mood !

Good timing to visit I’ll say !!