PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Maki - Happy New Year !!!

kickass
25-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Well, over Christmas I left town. A mate of mine has a farm house purpose built for parties and sex – it has an 8m long bar, 15m pool, 3m BBQ (yes, the BBQ is fuckin’ 3m long), a spa, an outdoor bar, a sauna, a tennis court, 5 bedrooms all with ensuites. In the basement he’s got a fuck-off awesome home cinema with 3 rows of electric recliners. Next to that is a wine cellar that holds 2000 bottles. I know it holds 2000 bottles because he told me so … plus, it’s almost the size of a freakin classroom. So, I spent my break up at this farm playing tennis, fishing in the river nearby, sucking down the wine and partying every night with fuckin’ hot country girls.

Now, back in Sydney, my craving for Asian pussy has returned. Thus, another trip back to Ginza. I chose “Maki”. Here is my report.

Information:
Name: Maki
Nationality: Japanese
Stats: 32B/24/34
Face: 7/10 – She has a pretty smile and nice round face.
Body: 7/10 – Not as slim as I prefer, but no fat on her either. If you like petite and well-proportioned with B-cups then you’d rate her higher than me.
Height: 162-165cm.
Weight: 50-52kg
Breasts: Natural B-cup. Maki’s breasts have a really nice shape
Looks like: Cho Hye Eun
Skin: Smooth, soft, white with no noticeable flaws.
Hair: Long, brown hair below the shoulder
Down Below: Shaved
Tattoos: Yes – several little monikers
DFK: Yes – so good it nearly drove me mental
GFE: Very good – likes to cuddle, talkative, felt like we’d known each other forever
BBBJ: Yes
Anal: No
69: Yes – did not try
COB: Yes – did not try
COF: Yes – did not try
CIM: Didn’t ask. Some girls do, but for extra price.
Foreplay: 8/10 – Maki gave me plenty of attention. She loved sucking my balls and really liked licking my cock.
Oral: 8/10 – Really really soft and gentle, I almost exploded in her mouth.
Sex: 8/10 – She really wanted to be on top, but after nearly a month without Asian pussy I was as horny as a bull elephant in mating season.
Massage: 7/10 – I could have fallen asleep.
Room: 7/10 – Has an ensuite, but close to a living room
Damage: $160 for the hour. Excellent value for money.

Notes:

Finally, I was lucky enough to get the new girl – Maki. We showered separately and Maki offered me the Listerine – I always take that as a good sign. Within seconds of reaching the bed Maki was all over me, exploring my body with her tongue, returning to my lips for some awesome DFK every minute or so. This girl really wanted sex! I mean, REALLY!!!

Maki then started on my cock and balls. Fucking hell, she had me so horny my cock was almost as purple as an eggplant!!! I had to come up for air, so I stopped her and rolled her onto her back. For several minutes I kissed her deeply while my poor Asian-starved cock calmed down. Then I licked my way down her neck and shoulders to those gorgeous tits and sucked them nicely as my hand slid up her thigh and into her pussy. She spread her legs to let me explore her with a couple of finger.

Once I was ready for another round of foreplay I let Maki loose again. She went straight for my cock, that horny little Geisha!!! After another round of ball-sucking, cock licking and oral Maki put a condom onto me and mounted me. The cowgirl was great. Her tits were delightful as she gentle rode my cock. But I couldn’t take it anymore and I rolled her over and banged the hell out of her. She whispered “I want to cum together”. Fine by me …. pound, pound, pound. But another minute or two I was running out of time. It is so sexy to see a girl really getting into it.

Another minute or so and I couldn’t take anymore. Maki was close to orgasm, but I was closer. I was thinking “why wasn’t this chick on the farm”. Then I realised that if she was, I wouldn’t even have bothered shagging those Aussie country girls. Seconds later I exploded, but I kept on ramming her until Maki got a little one off of her own.

Totally spent, all I wanted was a massage. Maki obliged and we got to talking about food. She told me where the best sushi shops were in Sydney. Apparently “too many of them” are owned by Koreans. The massage was good, relaxing, and not too hard. The conversation was sweet and I felt as though I’d known Maki for years. To tell you the truth, this session felt very much like a night with a fuck-buddy. Maki is so relaxed. If you’re looking for an easy, care-free hour of fun then I doubt Maki will let you down. Happy New Year!!!

MaxPunter
27-01-2013, 11:04 AM
thanks for the report bro.
Maki is in my radar as my next Ginza girl, unless Toshika or Yuna return soon

Sounds like her body is firm and proportioned with smooth milky skin...exactly what i am looking for :-)

I should give her a try

Do the Ginza girls allow you to come multiple times if you book a 1hr session?
I am always keen for a CIM 2nd shot...otherwise i found myself going to Styles after a FS eh eh

Sextus
27-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Wooooweee!! Hot damn, KickAss - we been wondering where you been these last few weeks.

And now we know - you been getting down and dirty on the farm with some dam' fine white country pussy!

But it wasn't enough - you still been a'hankerin' and a'pinin' for some Asian ass.

Well that is very thin on the ground out there - so, welcome back, pard.

x11
27-01-2013, 05:01 PM
wow...she's already on the to-do list as is aiko. .. sigh. . when will the bank balance be healthy again! this sport is killing me lol

cmk76
28-01-2013, 10:42 PM
(thumbs up)

Sextus
28-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Cmk76, your stature as a literary critic is growing by the day :D

kickass
29-01-2013, 12:46 PM
I am always keen for a CIM 2nd shot...otherwise i found myself going to Styles after a FS eh eh

Yes they do. CIM is extra charge though.

kickass
29-01-2013, 12:49 PM
Wooooweee!! Hot damn, KickAss - we been wondering where you been these last few weeks.

And now we know - you been getting down and dirty on the farm with some dam' fine white country pussy!

Yes, a mate of mine has a purpose built property in the country. Complete with dungeons in the basement. With the right kind of parties it is easy to stock the paddock with the right kind of country chicks. I had this MILF one night in the dungeon - she was a size 12-14, really hot tan from a trip to Bali, and horny as hell. I gave her a good fisting !!!!

kickass
29-01-2013, 12:50 PM
wow...she's already on the to-do list as is aiko. .. sigh. . when will the bank balance be healthy again! this sport is killing me lol

Actually, I prefer Aiko. She's taller and slimmer .... same fuckin' awesome service though .... :D

the wizard
29-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Maki is in my radar as my next Ginza girl, unless Toshika or Yuna return soon

Sounds like her body is firm and proportioned with smooth milky skin...exactly what i am looking for :-)

I should give her a try

Actually they don't all do Cim

kickass
29-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Yes, good point Wizard ... must ask Reception before choosing girl ... ;)

x11
29-01-2013, 03:29 PM
Actually, I prefer Aiko. She's taller and slimmer .... same fuckin' awesome service though .... :D

yup she's on my preferred list.... man it's hard keeping 2 lists.. todo and a preferred list

hmmm wonder what they would be like in a double. ...

kickass
29-01-2013, 04:27 PM
I don't think Maki would do it but I reckon Aiko would be up for a double ... I'd love to try one with Aiko and Eli.

the wizard
29-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Yes, a mate of mine has a purpose built property in the country. Complete with dungeons in the basement. With the right kind of parties it is easy to stock the paddock with the right kind of country chicks. I had this MILF one night in the dungeon - she was a size 12-14, really hot tan from a trip to Bali, and horny as hell. I gave her a good fisting !!!!
KickAss I only wish I had friends like yours-Mate you don't have to punt o/seas when you can have a orgy in the country here !!

kickass
30-01-2013, 02:08 PM
wizard. The "friend" I mention actually introduced me to this forum. He shags like a '70's carpet mate. He also goes to Thailand a couple of times per year on a shagspedition. I might join him on one of those trips later this year.

the wizard
21-02-2013, 07:38 AM
http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99131299_maki_122.jpg

Oh the adorable true Jav star Maki-my first Ginza

Tigom
24-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Tried her the other day, I love her at the first time I saw her, but she didn't give me BBBJ only handjob and straight to condom and sex ;( not really a big deal will definitely try her again someday

xhunter
24-03-2013, 09:02 PM
She is like a dream girl for me, need more skills compare to others

Max Impact
24-03-2013, 10:38 PM
Wow, I saw that photo a long time ago!!

the wizard
03-04-2013, 09:44 AM
Wow, I saw that photo a long time ago!!

I thought that was a recent photo..

Max Impact
03-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Over a year old!

Oceancrab
05-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Over a year old!

Saw her this week, she is cute and really nice skin, smooth and white.