PDA

View Full Version : Hue Massage Ekibin Road

Rodgersodger
23-08-2015, 12:54 PM
Drove past here yesterday so took a punt cheap setup in some sort of brick home was greeted by not so bad looking girl took half hr $40 went to room got naked and lay in bed the girl comes back and starts massage me average massage bit of teasing then onto flip as I got up to flip I noticed it was not the girl who showed me to room it was the biggest Heffa asian I have ever seen !!! I mean big she asked the question and I politely said no and could not get out fast enough

jaccky
23-08-2015, 02:38 PM
The 'Heffa asian' massaged you right?

Rodgersodger
23-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Yep was not happy

flamejob
23-08-2015, 09:44 PM
So ... Moo Massage rather than Hue Massage?

Jerry10
24-08-2015, 01:29 AM
Is this the same shop that was at kedron or Windsor?

brownwallaby
24-08-2015, 02:02 AM
Their wechat says they moved from Windsor to Annerley (Ekibin Rd) on 17 Aug

Rodgersodger
04-09-2015, 08:33 PM
Have this shop another ago got a ml think she was boss as no girls had arrived massage was not bad on flip wanted $50 needed a release so paid .. So 2 visits and 2 not so good do I go back ? Probably lol

Rodgersodger
26-09-2015, 09:05 AM
So I decided to try here one more time and wished I didn't the ladies at this shop are below average in looks this time was shown to room by a French girl I new was bad sign when I saw her wearing jeans anyway booked half hr asked for soft massage what I got was a weird sports massage felt shit anyway after what seemed forever she left room and came back and wiped me down and said all done !!!! Wtf!! I didn't say anything cause I knew I would get anything better here so just left so after that visit I will not be going back !!! If hue boss reads this get yourself some decent looking girls

Trompe le monde
26-09-2015, 11:01 AM
First up I went to this shop when it first opened. And was expecting good things. I had a few sessions with the owner when she used to be one of pams girls at Stanley st. She wasn't really my cup of tea ( too mechanical) but she new the system and had worked for a while in a cracker of a shop. I was expecting something a long the same lines. Cute girls great service and lots of options. How was I wrong. My visits can be summed up in the following words. Fucken fat, fucken ugly, or fucken disinterested. I can't understand how that obese girl can work in a extras shop. Guys go there to relax and leave happy not be subject to an episode of the biggest loser.

had noticed on wechat they had moved location and wondered if it was still shit. After reading the reviews looked like things were still the same.

Now for the suprise I was chating to a couple of the brothers and this shop came up. There is a (new) girl working there that is worth booking. I had shared some good Intel befor so took the plunge and made a booking

Review time.
The new girl similar name to an Australian female singer ( breath me)Is new to the shop but far from new to the industry. I was quite suprised to see her back as she had returned to Korea.
Looks a little fatter than i can remember. But just as sexy and naughty and still offering all the same services and extras. Guys do yourself a favour make a booking u will get a hot time. And the owner might get the message that she needs to sack some of her staff. Then this could end up a great shop.

Guys I can confirm I had a glorious time!!!

Rodgersodger
26-09-2015, 02:33 PM
Now on that I may pay one last visit but perhaps make a booking with that girl but most girls I have seen are shit!!!!

Rodgersodger
26-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Do u have a description of this girl or pm me please

rockabilly
26-09-2015, 10:34 PM
First up I went to this shop when it first opened. And was expecting good things. I had a few sessions with the owner when she used to be one of pams girls at Stanley st. She wasn't really my cup of tea ( too mechanical) but she new the system and had worked for a while in a cracker of a shop. I was expecting something a long the same lines. Cute girls great service and lots of options. How was I wrong. My visits can be summed up in the following words. Fucken fat, fucken ugly, or fucken disinterested. I can't understand how that obese girl can work in a extras shop. Guys go there to relax and leave happy not be subject to an episode of the biggest loser.

Geez, not sure if you're trying to be funny but they are real people at the end of the day. I think you can state your point without being so disrespectful about it

brownwallaby
27-09-2015, 01:26 PM
I think the last line in the review is a strong hint of the girl's (previous) identity. I might be wrong thou ...,,,

Rodgersodger
27-09-2015, 02:07 PM
If she is the blonde chubby one then I wouldn't bother

Trompe le monde
27-09-2015, 02:46 PM
Sorry wrong like I said she might be new to this shop but is far from new to the industry. Btw I have nothing against the owner of this shop I think opening and running a business is a great thing to do. But if ppl are paying they should be offered a good product.

tommy thumb
28-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Well BW I do believe your on the money again there old boy.

Rodgersodger
28-09-2015, 07:17 PM
Won't return now I have found couple hot gems at queen massage just few mins away !! Had another session here today different girl but Awsome

Kenji2
28-09-2015, 10:49 PM
Is queen the one on Dudley st? They used to be utter shit, so are they now worth a revisit?

Rodgersodger
29-09-2015, 06:41 AM
Yeah was a shit he but been revamped clean both girls I had great massage and results

jaccky
29-09-2015, 08:50 PM
So I recommend the new girl. Very sexy, with an extremely good massage.

Maddona
02-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Nothing to see

popeye96
02-10-2015, 02:35 PM
She also commented that comments on here about her service were not true and guys should not be using names as it has a huge effect on future employment. For the fools out there...... Tone it down!!!

It doesn't matter how many times you tell them. There are still many people out there that wouldn't know common sense if it punched them in the face.

Rodgersodger
09-10-2015, 12:17 PM
Tried this place again and was given a very hot girl bit on small size but good body. Massage was great paid for nude great body on her and what she did was amazing .. Been calling shop but can't seem to find when she is working next :(

jaccky
09-10-2015, 12:26 PM
I think I had her, the one with the come- on eyes. A bit pricey but a hot session nonetheless.

JustMetoday
09-10-2015, 12:38 PM
Pm a name pls chaps. Keen to revisit.

tommy thumb
09-10-2015, 01:17 PM
She only works a couple of days a week there and not nights. A bit of a pain as it's hard to tell the boss I need to shoot of during the day. Anyway def worth a visit.

Rodgersodger
23-10-2015, 09:10 AM
Went here yesterday only one girl working my 2 favourites did not show up for work so just this French girl had 2 massages from her now and both times just does back and that's it and always wears jeans . Shit so I decided to go somewhere else

brisboy7718
07-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Rocked in here today and had (J) the boss (am aware of her previous position in busier other shop), happy with the service and reasonably priced. Got what i was after and it wasn't a massage:slobber:. Don't know about other MLs but will be back for more of the same. Happy to share details via PM.

Peace :cool2:

Rodgersodger
19-11-2015, 07:11 AM
Had couple gems here but then they leave :( hard to find a decent one more of pot luck

Rodgersodger
20-11-2015, 10:40 AM
Went here again yesterday and 2 massive ladies working !! This shop has more downs and ups couple good one then they leave . Time to go somewhere else for now on waste of time and money here at moment

Hotboypat
27-11-2015, 03:01 PM
Went there once, massage not good so won't return.

Trompe le monde
12-12-2015, 03:34 PM
Have given this place a miss as my fav via only works days and other girls went my type. . And 1 or 2 don't do hjs (why work there). Anyway found myself driving past other night bit worked up so thought fuck it. Glad I did, meet by ivy fucken sexy. Told her I was busy couldnt stay long and was going to get half hour. She said they quick special. No massage just straight into. 50 Hj, 100 for nude hj. Went the 100 awesome she is hot, great fun, and nos how to pls. Plus got some info from her about who does what there.

So guys if u need a quick cheap fix. Not a bad option.

RottenLittlePunt
13-12-2015, 07:13 AM
How long do they allow you to stay for that?

I am guessing the boss will get pissed if it happens too often and she isn't getting her cut

brownwallaby
13-12-2015, 07:27 AM
she is the principal ......

tommy thumb
13-12-2015, 07:45 AM
20 min I was there for. As BW said ivy is the owner.

daveweelan82
13-12-2015, 08:29 AM
Does any one think that ivy will be upset that iits been advertised that her as the owner will allow us to come for just a HJ why she is naked for $100 and no massage. Maybe its just me but im curious if it should have been discussed so openly :)

flamejob
13-12-2015, 09:47 AM
Does any one think that ivy will be upset that iits been advertised that her as the owner will allow us to come for just a HJ why she is naked for $100 and no massage. Maybe its just me but im curious if it should have been discussed so openly :)

I don't think it is ever smart to name names.

randy84
13-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Iv been there twice not to bad.

DirtySanchez
22-01-2016, 10:37 PM
Went here today for the first time.

Not the best and the worst. As expected in the end. At least it's open later than anything nearby.

Probably won't return and will try another venue next time. Everything about it was average but again not the worst I've had.

randy84
23-01-2016, 11:11 AM
Its not to bad . probably some of the Stanley st girls will b working there soon

Rodgersodger
23-01-2016, 11:41 AM
Always up and down this place have had couple great girls but they leave as shop to quite most other girls are very average .

daveweelan82
23-01-2016, 09:21 PM
Always up and down this place have had couple great girls but they leave as shop to quite most other girls are very average .
This place is bad ML tried keep change and cut my time short it really annoys me when this happen. If anyone is wondering who it was glory I know punters think dont name the girl but I think you try steeling from me then you deserve to be named.if anyones thinking maybe accident she also tried the same in stanley st.

RottenLittlePunt
23-01-2016, 10:46 PM
This place is bad ML tried keep change and cut my time short it really annoys me when this happen. If anyone is wondering who it was glory I know punters think dont name the girl but I think you try steeling from me then you deserve to be named.if anyones thinking maybe accident she also tried the same in stanley st.

I don't see a problem with it. Discretion is meant to protect good operators not bad ones.

Brissie.Punter
23-01-2016, 10:57 PM
thanks for the heads-up dave ... when M/WLs have a history of ripping off clients I support name-and-shame ... its not the end of the world for the M/WL ... she can stop ripping off clients, change her working name, make a fresh start and continue to work in the industry

Rodgersodger
24-01-2016, 05:41 AM
All girls here try to keep change every time I have been here they have kept my change now I don't go anymore.

pommychris
24-01-2016, 07:24 AM
for that reason i always have the correct money!!!its not just here that trys that !!

jaccky
25-01-2016, 07:16 AM
They had two very good masseuses here. Both gone. Went back last week and the massage was very average. I'm not writing it off completely though.

Rodgersodger
25-01-2016, 07:19 AM
I think one of girls you talking about now at sunshine but good luck trying to book her to busy

jaccky
25-01-2016, 07:30 AM
Do you know her change of name?

tommy thumb
25-01-2016, 09:52 AM
I'm totally over this shop now. Guys don't waste your time. Was there the other night I was also short changed. I can now understand why the girls are doing as it was ivy the boss that ripped me off. It was a shit massage, than an early flip? I though at least she is going to make up for the massage. All done with 15 min to go. Whatever but than she told me to get out as she wanted to close. I rushed to get dressed. Noticed my change was gone. I confronted her about it and told her is how shit the service was and that she stole my money. She said she didn't understand me. I then told her I will post on this site.

Got very weird she was touching my shirt as said. "no no was mistake, u come back next week after close and we can be very fun". She just came across as desperate creepy and slutty.

There are plenty of good options out there now. Avoid this place for now

Rodgersodger
25-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Yeah have to agree place shit now won't return anymore either

daveweelan82
25-01-2016, 02:41 PM
I don't think it is ever smart to name names.
I think it is smart to name her dont be steeling from me and this would never of happened.I f your happy for her to do this to you and say nothing that's your choice. I dont care what you might think what she done is wrong . If I said nothing then you all would keep seeing her with no idea with what she does. Now everyone will be watching her and making sure she don't do the same to them.

youngchippie
05-02-2016, 01:47 PM
Was speaking to one of the girls the other day. Said she is leaving. shame as she's hot as, has all the goods and offers them a swell. She is the only good thing at this shop.

gpeck80
06-02-2016, 02:45 PM
"Always up and down" That's the spirit! :cool2:

DirtySanchez
09-02-2016, 10:22 PM
Tried here again today. Second visit.

I don't mind it. Both visits been treated well and haven't encountered any of the issues mentioned. Maybe I just got lucky? who knows.

No time shortening, pleasant massage and not expensive.

tommy thumb
13-02-2016, 09:46 AM
The shop has some good features to it. I find it nice and clean well lit and most of the girls while not my type (very large) they are very friendly and pleasant.

However one of the major problems with this place is the owner. A rude dishonest bitch. She typifies everything that is wrong with this shop. At least when she worked for pam she was kept honest.

Rodgersodger
13-02-2016, 02:01 PM
Have to agree with you on her steal your change shit attitude . Had couple massages from her both time shit

Maddona
13-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Is this the place near servo ?

gpeck80
13-02-2016, 04:56 PM
"So ... Moo Massage rather than Hue Massage?"

Missed that 1st time around FJ nice one :smile:

tommy thumb
13-02-2016, 05:23 PM
Glory from Stanley st did work there. Finished yesterday. Hot and sexxy with blond hair. She is not the owner though. Ivy is rude skinny plain looking Korean. She went by the name Julie when she worked at Stanley st.