PDA

View Full Version : Other 327a Belmore Rd Riverwood - Double with Coco and Selina

Oneonone
24-08-2015, 07:29 PM
Service Provider's Name: Double Coco and Selina

Session Day Month & Year: Sunday 23 August 2015

Establishment Address: 327a Belmore Road Riverwood NSW

Phone Number : 02 9584 2751 Advertised Hourly Rate: $150 (x 2 = $300 for double)

Session Day: Weekend Session Time: Daytime

Estimated Age: Coco about 30 Selina 22

Hair Colour: Dark Hair Length: Medium (Well they are both asian)

Eyes Colour: Brown Skin Colour: Tanned

Height: Coco About 152 cm / 5'-0" Selina about 165cm/5”.

Kissing Available: Yes, real DFK from Coco but no kissing from Selina.

Blowjob: Yes both but Selina is one of the best I have had specially for a young girl.

DATY / Oral On Her: Yes both loved it.

Overall Looks: Both very Pretty

English: Both very good.

Overall Personality: Two of the nicest working ladies I have met.

Overall Performance: Both Excellent.

Roster: Coco Sunday. Selina Wednesday and Sunday.

I went to 327a Riverwood without a booking, asked to meet the girls got introduce to 4 girls decided to see Coco she is just about to go into a booking for one and a half hours so next choice is Selina she is just going into a booking for 30 minutes OK I will wait for Selina.

The receptionist returns Salinas customer has paid for one hour and so has Coco in that case I will wait for Coco.

After a wait I enter the room with Coco how come you don’t go with Selina she askes and I explain her booking ended up one hour.

She is nice young girl you would like her Coco says how about a double?

So I agree and Coco heads off the settle the finances.

Coco and I start the session and there is plenty of dfk and I eventually I end up between her legs with her moaning with delight as Selina enters the room after about 20 minutes.

Coco speaks to Selina in Chinese as she comes with delight.

I then lay back and recover as Coco instructs Selina to start work on my rock hard cock, both girls discuss my cock in Chinese I assume Selina doesn’t speak much English, this turns out not to be the case, so I ask Coco what they are talking about.

She likes your cock she can’t believe how hard it is Coco replies! Selina takes my cock in her mouth it is pure heaven this girl might be young but she sure knows how to suck cock, you taught her well I said to Coco she suck cock really well.

To be honest she is one of the best I have ever had.

Coco has positioned herself for more daty and I pleasure her while Selina sucks my cock, I am so horny coco says you want sex? Yes please.

Coco doms me up and climbs on in cowgirl, do want your pussy licked I ask Selina, yes she says and she positions her self.

Both girls have lovely shaven pussies and Selina is a delight. Coco rides me in cowgirl but I am busy pleasing Selina and she is loving it. It isn’t long before she explodes in an orgasm and I follow suit.

Selina says thank you that was great and Coco pipes in you two came together, yes it was like that and great.

We all lay on the bed arm in arm and cuddle for quite some time, I decide its time for some more action so I get up and start sucking Selinas nipples she has small firm tits with prominent nipples and seems to enjoy the attention.

Coco hops up I shower now she says you too have fun.

I move down for some more daty and Selina just loves it, I get her to come again and she says OH so nice thank you.

You shower now? Yes time is up, I didn’t get enter your lovely pussy I said to her never mind next time she says.

So I shower and leave planning when I can get back to enter that lovely pussy of Selinas.

Salina doesn’t kiss which for someone like me who loves GFE that was the only disappointment may be I will get luck next time.

Two great ladies and a fun time had by all.

Happy punting.

Mr Crash and Burn
25-08-2015, 02:26 PM
Excellent review oneonone

frankhero
01-09-2015, 02:25 PM
Selina is a pleasant beautiful girl, she sucks so well too! did she give you bbbj? Regardless I think she is worth the price and would see her many times if money was no object!

Oneonone
02-09-2015, 07:31 AM
Selina is a pleasant beautiful girl, she sucks so well too! did she give you bbbj? Regardless I think she is worth the price and would see her many times if money was no object!

For such a young girl she has great bbbj skills

massageaddict
02-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Nice little shop, I use to go once a month cos the got some rare talent. Also the have some 65 Carlton and 12 Cottom girls there as they are a chain. If that is still the case then the quality of the girls should be ok.

How much they charge now? $85/$150??

Oneonone
04-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Nice little shop, I use to go once a month cos the got some rare talent. Also the have some 65 Carlton and 12 Cottom girls there as they are a chain. If that is still the case then the quality of the girls should be ok.

How much they charge now? $85/$150??

As far as I know they still are associated with the two shops you mentioned above and the cost is $150 for an hour, not sure how much for half hour as I never do less than one hour.