PDA

View Full Version : General talk Good by Michael Clarke

WHITEDUDE
24-08-2015, 07:37 PM
All the best, to cheer himself up he should call his ex lara bimbo and give her a good bang, if that fails go to the local fuck house and pick a nice asian bird

rooter
24-08-2015, 07:47 PM
He'll probably just bang his missus Kyly Boldy.
Better him than me!
Here she is - she is the brunette "Danny" - fake tits, botox and/or cosmetic surgery galore and just wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqBci2maEIU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9UwGBiY_RI

The ad is pretty funny though - they just should've found prettier chicks.
Actually the fake blonde isn't too bad.

Mr Crash and Burn
25-08-2015, 12:06 AM
All the best, to cheer himself up he should call his ex lara bimbo and give her a good bang, if that fails go to the local fuck house and pick a nice asian bird

Mate your kidding yourself...having a stab at our retiring cricket captain is fucking low....plus you cant even spell 'bye' properly

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2015, 09:35 AM
I think I need to start a proper farewell thread to our former Cricket Captain in a more respectable way that he deserves !

And in times like this, I could really use some help from brother Harmony for his researching efforts !!

kuntous
25-08-2015, 10:18 AM
I think I need to start a proper farewell thread to our former Cricket Captain in a more respectable way that he deserves !

And in times like this, I could really use some help from brother Harmony for his researching efforts !!

Harmony is banned
Deal with it and move on!

This forum is better off without him posting mumbo jumbo pointless and meaningless keyboard diarrhea!
You are doing so very well in that department!

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2015, 10:30 AM
Harmony is banned
Deal with it and move on!

This forum is better off without him posting mumbo jumbo pointless and meaningless keyboard diarrhea!
You are doing so very well in that department!

You are not worthy of my time.

imaragingbull
25-08-2015, 10:31 AM
A whole new thread... He was a very good player, one whose insecurities left him with a worse record than what his talent would allow?

He was a good captain, tactically... But was he a leader like AB, Tubby or Tugger?

For whatever reason you choose, he definitely was hard to wholeheartedly support throughout his career... Take your pick for why, mine was the way he threw his wicket away softly (caught behind the wicket) in big moments..

Regardless, he was sublime in 2011/2012... And the way he led Australia through the tragic November 2014 was courageous.

A very good player, 100% yes... But a all-time great or one you'd select in your top 10 of the past 30 years for Australia? Probably not..

kuntous
25-08-2015, 10:37 AM
You shut the fuck up, you are the one that should be banned again, again, again, and again !!

Temper temper Mr Gor.
I know you are angry about your mate being banned but taking your frustration out by typing tough to me won't bring him back!
He's banned from this forum for continuous pointless posting!
But for sure you'll continue his legacy ;) ;) ;)

kuntous
25-08-2015, 01:57 PM
And what do you add to the forum Kuntous?

Your attempts to turn this into a pissing contest are futile!
But since you asked about it, a lot more than Harmony!
Lately I haven't been going to shops as a ONS girl I picked up has been taking care of my primal urges for now!
However when that well dries up I'll be back to shops and you'll be first to know!