PDA

View Full Version : General talk Pink Puss

yaminkim
25-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Hi brothers

I have been punting on and off but i've had a long dry spell recently.

The reason is this:

WL's pussies are often quite shrivelled, black in colour and sometimes you even get the dreaded wizard's robes..

So i was just wondering whether anyone knows of any WLs with a really nice, pink pussy?

I have seen Moon and i would say hers is possibly the closest to a pink, clean looking pussy.

Thanks!

cisco
25-08-2015, 06:10 PM
You can choose from southern africa one bra :)

doctorspock
30-08-2015, 11:31 AM
Wear glass with pink lenses. Lol

woods23
30-08-2015, 12:11 PM
Go and Try mostly korean girls the percentage might be higher . Good luck And report back.

Oneonone
30-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Most fair skin ladies have pink pussies I must admit most of the ladies I see have lovely pussies some pink some a little darker but hey they taste the same no matter what the colour and if the lady likes daty which I have yet to find one that doesn't who cares what the colour is!

I just love Asian pussy!

Max Impact
30-08-2015, 09:18 PM
Hi brothers

The reason is this:

WL's pussies are often quite shrivelled, black in colour and sometimes you even get the dreaded wizard's robes..

So i was just wondering whether anyone knows of any WLs with a really nice, pink pussy?

I have seen Moon and i would say hers is possibly the closest to a pink, clean looking pussy.

Thanks!

I don't think that you can beat Moon's pink lasered pussy. You found gold already!

sukeong
31-08-2015, 08:53 PM
Hi brothers

The reason is this:

Thanks!

Mostly genetics rather than wear and tear reasons. Asian chicks tend to have this pale brown color or a dark shade of it. Even the younger ones. Never seen too many with real pink colour u seen in many white Cauc chicks who usually have pinker nipples and vag. Of course varies individually but more often than that is the case.

Raybo
02-09-2015, 11:33 AM
I had a hot Phillopino chick when I was in Macau.....darkish skin but the most beaufiful pink oussy that loved to be licked and played with......farking amazing!

SpankyTheMonkey
02-09-2015, 12:17 PM
You want pink? Get a redhead. Pale skin, higher chances of pink down there.

Btw, does any bro know of any Irish or Scottish redheads working as ML/WL?

Edpiet
03-09-2015, 12:55 AM
Hi guys, speaking of lovely pussies wanting to be tongued.... Has anyone used a dental dam before and are they available in the shops. Obviously wanting to stay safe and avoid any nasties no matter how much a pussy is cleaned and wiped lol

zucon
03-09-2015, 08:02 AM
Hi guys, speaking of lovely pussies wanting to be tongued.... Has anyone used a dental dam before and are they available in the shops. Obviously wanting to stay safe and avoid any nasties no matter how much a pussy is cleaned and wiped lol

Not easily available in chemists, you get them in adult shops, they normally have them

I've always used one with a working lady if I go down, depends how your tongue responds. Mine gets a bit numb when playing with latex sometimes not a good feeling

But going down is all about experiencing the pussy, I enjoy without it but on my Gf or when I am sure girl is safe (those occasional flings with non WL)

Starved
03-09-2015, 09:10 AM
I've heard you can use glad wrap

Oneonone
03-09-2015, 01:23 PM
If your going to use a dam then why bother doing daty it's a horrible feeling with a dam IMHO

SensAsian Est.
15-09-2015, 10:12 PM
Our Moon is a gem:slobber: To limit how many customers she see is a good way to maintain a good puss colour :miao:

SensAsian Est.
18-09-2015, 02:35 PM
[QUOTE=SensAsian Est.;744935]Our Moon is a gem:slobber: To limit how many customers she see is a good way to maintain a good puss colour :miao:

Just realised that the number on the pic is incorrect. Pls contact 0405 585 113 :D

wilisno
18-09-2015, 02:52 PM
Just realised that the number on the pic is incorrect. Pls contact 0405 585 113 :D
Don't worry, people are too busy looking at Moon's derrière, they won't notice the phone number ! ;) ;) ;)

Oneonone
18-09-2015, 07:44 PM
Our Moon is a gem To limit how many customers she see is a good way to maintain a good puss colour

What a lot of crap it has nothing to do with Pussy Colour at all!

Edpiet
19-09-2015, 12:59 AM
Our Moon is a gem To limit how many customers she see is a good way to maintain a good puss colour

I try to limit the times I have a BJ so my cock does not turn dark purple

Oneonone
19-09-2015, 10:37 PM
I try to limit the times I have a BJ so my cock does not turn dark purple

Must admit I have never noticed but maybe your got a point a pussy turns purple when is is fucked too much???

Mind you I have seen a pussy that has been fucked 20 times in a day and it was still pink!

woods23
20-09-2015, 04:39 PM

What a Lot of crap ...or not , it doesn't really matter.
Moon got a small beautiful( young ) pink pussy and you cant take that away from her.