PDA

View Full Version : Complaint I'm too used to bbfs!

kuntous
25-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Finding it difficult to use condom with wls after copious amounts of bbfs with non working girls!
What's your method?

max_power
25-08-2015, 09:52 PM
Not doing bbfs. Simple

icecream
25-08-2015, 09:52 PM
Umm.. Why?..

If your getting bbfs from non working girls and nsa fun then why is there a need to punt?.. Defeats the purpose?.. No need to punt.. Save the cash..

Rhetoric question really?..

Lost me on that one..

icecream
25-08-2015, 10:14 PM
just get yourself to 533, easy solved!

And ginza and 5star too..

Might as well throw in 64, 127 and a few others too..

kuntous
25-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Umm.. Why?..

If your getting bbfs from non working girls and nsa fun then why is there a need to punt?.. Defeats the purpose?.. No need to punt.. Save the cash..

Rhetoric question really?..

Lost me on that one..

The need to punt comes between girls.
And sometimes a punt can just be easier and cheaper! ;) ;) ;)

Roseville Rose
25-08-2015, 11:15 PM
try our shop ,104 Roseville shop.!

pro_seeker
25-08-2015, 11:32 PM

Seriously? If this is a joke, I don't get it

wilisno
25-08-2015, 11:37 PM
Now I know what Roseville Rose stands for ...

Bigfoot
26-08-2015, 12:30 AM
A timely reminder today in the Australian I think. Young girl 23 got HIV from her BF. or Ex at the time. His response is you will always remember me?

BBFS ?? Risky with WL just as with any other women - you haven't had tested LOL

wallyhead
26-08-2015, 12:49 AM
Wha? this is a complaint? Surely this is a joke. You get copious amounts of BBFS (Bare Back Full Service)with "non-working girls" which is impacting on your ability to resist having protected sex with WLs. That does not make sense. I thought working girls provide a service - not non-working girls as you state - non-working girls are just girls you happen to lay with right? Since when do non-working girls provide a service. You sound like a fool. Plus you want advice as to how to manage a dangerous practice of unprotected sex with WL. Fairdinkum. Then shops are named in this thread that provide BBFS. Jeeze Louise. The unmitigated stupidity of some of these threads.

beta101
26-08-2015, 01:09 AM
The need to punt comes between girls.
And sometimes a punt can just be easier and cheaper! ;) ;) ;)

for me puting is like botting i do it to boost my score ;D

GoldfishMan
26-08-2015, 08:54 AM
Bro kuntous, I have the same problem as you. Been married before and had girlfriends, all of whom I've always BB'ed. I hate condoms so much I even skip the cbj part some massage parlours offer as part of the package.

To those that fly off the handle and cry foul every time BB is mentioned, you need to get a life outside of punting. I'm clean and so are all the girls I've BB'ed. Just because you punt and this is a punting forum doesn't mean doing BB = sti.

Anyway back to the topic. My advice to you, bro kuntous, is give up on fs punting and go RNT only. FS punts will simply become a complete chore.... You literally have to work to get over the line. Paying $300+ to do that is a waste of money.

Starved
26-08-2015, 08:58 AM
If your getting bbfs your not the only one.You might think your doing a good job getting her wet but your just slipping around in all the other guys sperm.
That doesn't rock my boat.

garfield
26-08-2015, 09:11 AM

Are you suggesting your girls provide bbfs??

kuntous
26-08-2015, 09:18 AM
Wha? this is a complaint? Surely this is a joke. You get copious amounts of BBFS (Bare Back Full Service)with "non-working girls" which is impacting on your ability to resist having protected sex with WLs. That does not make sense. I thought working girls provide a service - not non-working girls as you state - non-working girls are just girls you happen to lay with right? Since when do non-working girls provide a service. You sound like a fool. Plus you want advice as to how to manage a dangerous practice of unprotected sex with WL. Fairdinkum. Then shops are named in this thread that provide BBFS. Jeeze Louise. The unmitigated stupidity of some of these threads.

Yes it's a complaint!
The truth is I am not seeking shops that provide bbfs!

kuntous
26-08-2015, 09:48 AM
Take what Kuntous says as a load of s#^t. Look at his other threads or posts.

You are not worthy of my time :) :) :)

iseeu
26-08-2015, 10:29 AM

that was stupid, do you realise what you are implying???

kuntous
26-08-2015, 10:59 AM
Bro kuntous, I have the same problem as you. Been married before and had girlfriends, all of whom I've always BB'ed. I hate condoms so much I even skip the cbj part some massage parlours offer as part of the package.

To those that fly off the handle and cry foul every time BB is mentioned, you need to get a life outside of punting. I'm clean and so are all the girls I've BB'ed. Just because you punt and this is a punting forum doesn't mean doing BB = sti.

Anyway back to the topic. My advice to you, bro kuntous, is give up on fs punting and go RNT only. FS punts will simply become a complete chore.... You literally have to work to get over the line. Paying $300+ to do that is a waste of money.

Thanks for your reply bro.
The struggle is real and I truly appreciate your genuine solution.
Thanks again for your voice of reason!
Those who are typing of punting bbfs, punting in 3rd world countries, stis and hiv are absolutely clueless!

wilisno
26-08-2015, 04:03 PM

I hope you have put the money where your mouth is and given up FS punting as you advised Kuntous !

kezza
26-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Think this is about condoms and not bbfs with WL's....Just try a few different condoms to find one that feels ok and take your own.. Christmas/Jerry had a good thread on this a while back. The thinner the better, but also the size makes a helluva difference...

kezza
26-08-2015, 07:08 PM
...or just go to RNT as suggested

cisco
26-08-2015, 10:55 PM
Brothel is not your world if u want bbfs bra , just go find girlfriend bra :)

kuntous
26-08-2015, 11:26 PM
Brothel is not your world if u want bbfs bra , just go find girlfriend bra :)

Do you even read bra?

johnconnor69er
27-08-2015, 02:20 AM
Did I read that Ginza provides BB. I thought that they were CFS?

pockyfat
27-08-2015, 03:39 AM
I suffer from this as well, you get so used to BB, there's so many problems with doms like the loss of feeling, it can be unsexy watching someone put it on you if they're really shit at it, some girls just don't stay naturally lubricated with doms, and the synthetic lubricants can dry out while you're going at it.

Im thinking about bringing the ultra thin ones myself to FS shops to help. Some girls are so good that you can't even tell they put one on you and then you're good to go and stay that way :)

Azzkikr
27-08-2015, 08:09 AM
Did I read that Ginza provides BB. I thought that they were CFS?

No Ginza definitely does not provide BBFS. Whoever said that in this thread is either being sarcastic or is a troll just like the person who started this whole thread. Anyway Ginza has a reputation for being safe and clean. Their girls play by the rules while at the same time providing amazing service which is what I like. I just hope other shops do the same thing as well.

The Jet
27-08-2015, 08:45 AM
ALWAYS cover the member except with that ONE special lady ...

That is my tactic though.

GoldfishMan
27-08-2015, 08:48 AM
You are a huge fan of Sagami condoms, or were anyway. Maybe that's all Kuntous requires?
That was all part of the struggle. Sagamis worked for a while but not anymore. I'll admit it's partly psychological but I'm not in a hurry to fix the problem. Nowadays I just go rnt for the excitement of punting.

Oneonone
27-08-2015, 10:08 AM
There is only one way to get used to using a condom and that is to use one, must admit it can be a bit off putting but I just try and forget about the condom and a good girl helps if she can get it on with out any fuss it all helps.

Most of the fuss about using a condom is in the mind so just try and forget about the condom but make sure you use one!

kuntous
27-08-2015, 11:24 AM
I suffer from this as well, you get so used to BB, there's so many problems with doms like the loss of feeling, it can be unsexy watching someone put it on you if they're really shit at it, some girls just don't stay naturally lubricated with doms, and the synthetic lubricants can dry out while you're going at it.

Im thinking about bringing the ultra thin ones myself to FS shops to help. Some girls are so good that you can't even tell they put one on you and then you're good to go and stay that way :)

Yes the struggle is real for those chiming in with their worthless 2 cents just don't get it.
So far the best advice has been:
1) thinner condoms
2) r'n't
3) ignore the condom and focus on task at hand.

kuntous
27-08-2015, 11:25 AM

Yes the struggle is real for those chiming in with their worthless 2 cents just don't get it.
1) thinner condoms
2) r'n't

cisco
27-08-2015, 11:31 AM
Do you even read bra?

Sorry bra , I dont read it all , just answered it straight away bra :)

kuntous
27-08-2015, 12:05 PM
Sorry bra , I dont read it all , just answered it straight away bra :)

All good.
People see the term bbfs and ASSume that's what the OP is looking for at shops!

altezza
28-08-2015, 03:14 AM

104 Roseville, which girls does bareback - NO condom sex?
If you can promise me which girls does this service I willl book her for 4hrs?
You can Private Message - PM to me or post onto this forum.
Regards. :)

The Jet
28-08-2015, 08:00 AM
HA HA 4 hours? Desperate much LOL!

Now I've seen it all.

kuntous
30-08-2015, 09:27 AM

Now I've seen it all.

4 hours!?
That's a sexathon!

Anaheim
30-08-2015, 10:13 PM

Now I've seen it all.

clearly you've never heard of overnighters nor 12-hour bookings

John Henry
31-08-2015, 02:11 PM
Share it here once you've got it :-)

pockyfat
31-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Aren't you scared of all the fun infections you can get?

Azzkikr
31-08-2015, 07:12 PM
he'll probably say YOLO. Well that's true but you certainly don't want to live with these infections and the stress it brings should you catch one. It's not worth it.

garfield
31-08-2015, 07:56 PM
Probably a bit more foreplay before putting on the condom might help.

But also need to he careful the type of foreplay as bareback pussy slide can be dangerous too.

kuntous
31-08-2015, 10:40 PM
Probably a bit more foreplay before putting on the condom might help.

But also need to he careful the type of foreplay as bareback pussy slide can be dangerous too.

Thanks for your advice!

kuntous
02-09-2015, 12:44 AM
Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
Sorry bra , I dont read it all , just answered it straight away bra
All good.
People see the term bbfs and ASSume that's what the OP is looking for at shops!

The issue is the way you(kuntous) worded the title of the thread. One has bbfs with a WL, it is unprotected sex with a GF. But I suspect you just wanted to stir the pot and be an ASS

It's timetogo!

"Butt hurt you are, breed you shall not."
Yoda- Jedi Master.

I suggest you read more and type less!

altezza
04-09-2015, 04:51 PM
clearly you've never heard of overnighters nor 12-hour bookings
Re: Anaheim, of course i have hear of overnighter but MONEY i dont have for the whole night or 12hrs. Over 1000aud, i would rather spend on it on things in life..

altezza
04-09-2015, 04:53 PM
4 hours!?
That's a sexathon!
Yep that is a sexathon...
I will post my review soon. Need to do it on my 2days of work.

altezza
04-09-2015, 05:00 PM
Hi all, i think most of us punters out there has done Bareback No condom sex. Can anyone recommend which shop girl does this service with or without additional payment inside the room!
If you would like to keep it personal and want to share it please send me a PM
I have already tried some girls. Lets share on this forum or PM please. If you dont want to disclose it here on this forum because the shop owners or the girl itself may read this the best thing is to PM me.....
Thank You... ✌✌✌

rooter
04-09-2015, 05:12 PM
I guess my only tip is once you put it on to just forget you have it on, focus on the girl, kissing her, sucking her tits, her expressions and moans, grabbing her arse and hips, etc

garfield
04-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Hi all, i think most of us punters out there has done Bareback No condom sex. Can anyone recommend which shop girl does this service with or without additional payment inside the room!
If you would like to keep it personal and want to share it please send me a PM
I have already tried some girls. Lets share on this forum or PM please. If you dont want to disclose it here on this forum because the shop owners or the girl itself may read this the best thing is to PM me.....
Thank You... ✌✌✌

Condom should be used for safely, if not yours for the girl and other brothers sake.
The only time I bareback a girl was when the condom breaks without my notice.

sukeong
04-09-2015, 07:11 PM
This will not end well for the OP unfortunately . Quit the game permanently or you will just get less and less satisfied. Or even worse, put more risk to yourself and others. Dang I feel like sticking to ML for awhile now knowing there are quite afew out there with BBFS tendency

Azzkikr
06-09-2015, 01:19 AM
Take what Kuntous says as a load of s#^t. Look at his other threads or posts.

I totally agree with you.

kuntous
06-09-2015, 01:25 AM
I totally agree with you.

Thanks for your support guys.
The struggle is real.
Thanks again for all the suggestions and advice.

Azzkikr
06-09-2015, 01:31 AM
Thanks for your support guys.
The struggle is real.
Thanks again for all the suggestions and advice.

You are welcome. Anytime

hunglow
07-09-2015, 04:32 PM
most seems on the same page for bbfs.
what about bbbj? common practice but risk of sti still exists. (so the online medical forums warn)

kuntous
12-09-2015, 12:03 AM
Cbjs are pointless.

flamejob
12-09-2015, 10:18 AM
1) thinner condoms
2) r'n't

And this is the main reason I go for RnT. I'm too paranoid to go for bbfs, altho have had bbbj and did have one ML slide me inside her while asking if wanted FS. as tempting as it was, bbfs just feeds my fear of disease far too much. when i do have FS i find that i'm not focussed on any loss of sensation from a condom cuz i'm usually having too much fun with the WL anyway. i think if i went bbfs i'd be too worried about what i might catch to really relax and go for gold.

kezza
12-09-2015, 03:12 PM
Cbjs are pointless. Agreed, but Korean Sue from Choon/ QVB somehow gave a cbj that always felt like a bbbj.. skilled girl! No one has come close with cbj since....

flamejob
13-09-2015, 03:59 PM
Agreed, but Korean Sue from Choon/ QVB somehow gave a cbj that always felt like a bbbj.. skilled girl! No one has come close with cbj since....

I've been to some women who could suck a golfball through a garden hose so even their CBJs were fucking sensational. The best I had was Yumi, a Japanese girl working on Chevron Island, Gold Coast. Sadly she returned to Japan last year. the best cbj I've ever had, made even better with her fire & ice inclusions.

perfect23
19-09-2015, 08:27 PM
There are a lot of girls offering bffs if you know where to look

Anaheim
20-09-2015, 12:46 AM
...or if you know how to ask

tpol
22-09-2015, 05:41 PM
If your getting bbfs your not the only one.You might think your doing a good job getting her wet but your just slipping around in all the other guys sperm.
That doesn't rock my boat.

Don't you know that this is how the shape of the Penis evolved to?

It is shaped like a mushroom so that when you push in, the head will push another man's sperm against the cervix, the sperm then slides under the head as it can't all get through the cervix, then as you pull out, the under the head part scoops the semen back out. This tries to ensure that your sperm fertilizes the egg and not the previous guy who banged the girl before you. Survival of the fittest and the extend your lineage

Anaheim
22-09-2015, 06:37 PM

It is shaped like a mushroom so that when you push in, the head will push another man's sperm against the cervix, the sperm then slides under the head as it can't all get through the cervix, then as you pull out, the under the head part scoops the semen back out. This tries to ensure that your sperm fertilizes the egg and not the previous guy who banged the girl before you. Survival of the fittest and the extend your lineage

interesting analysis there. scientifically gross. :spook:

kuntous
22-09-2015, 07:06 PM

As long as she rinses her mouth it should be ok.?
Right?

Azzkikr
22-09-2015, 07:39 PM
As long as she rinses her mouth it should be ok.?
Right?

Oh wait, i guess for you, you don't need her to rinse, so go right ahead. Bon apetit
Y.O.L.O. right?

chevy118
19-12-2015, 01:13 PM
Always a divided topic with bbfs....I took the risk with one regular WL years ago and I was stupid for risking it. Thankfully nothing sti came of it. This was before I discovered Sagami 0.01 condoms. Worlds thinnest condom and very strong (Japanese don't fuck around :-) you can order through Amazon as they only sell locally in Japan.

Positives
1. Absolutely feels like I'm wearing nothing, even the girls notice how 'natural' it feels inside them.
2. Polyurethane not latex so odourless and fits more snug on ur cock plus whoever sucking ur cock will appreciate the non latex taste!
3. Cbj now feels like bbbj

Two negatives
1. They expensive
2. They only have it in regular size so if you're over 6 inches or really thick you are out of luck.
3. Can't buy locally in Australia.

If you interested go to www.allfromjapan.com they sell it there and ship free.

Have fun and stay safe!!

zucon
19-12-2015, 06:11 PM
Never do bbfs, its not worth taking the risk. Yes there are girls that offer and thats shocking. Recently was at my work warehouse in Smithfield and ended up at 181 Mcredie Guildford after work. Picked up a chinese girl, she offered bbfs for $50 and she badly wanted me to eat her pussy. I don't mind DATY but after she offered BBFS I didn't even feel like DATY. I don't remember her name unfortunately. But I know this happens nowadays I don't why they would offer BBFS , are they nuts? or are they already infected? I don't know. be careful, I try my session to make as safe as possible that day, no kissing nothing and ended up with just a hand job since I had other things on back of my mind.

NaughtyBoy13
19-12-2015, 06:36 PM
Finding it difficult to use condom with wls after copious amounts of bbfs with non working girls!
What's your method?

Just go back to your home and fuck your non-working girl :) So easy!

juicykeyboard
19-12-2015, 09:18 PM
Always a divided topic with bbfs....I took the risk with one regular WL years ago and I was stupid for risking it. Thankfully nothing sti came of it. This was before I discovered Sagami 0.01 condoms. Worlds thinnest condom and very strong (Japanese don't fuck around :-) you can order through Amazon as they only sell locally in Japan.

Positives
1. Absolutely feels like I'm wearing nothing, even the girls notice how 'natural' it feels inside them.
2. Polyurethane not latex so odourless and fits more snug on ur cock plus whoever sucking ur cock will appreciate the non latex taste!
3. Cbj now feels like bbbj

Two negatives
1. They expensive
2. They only have it in regular size so if you're over 6 inches or really thick you are out of luck.
3. Can't buy locally in Australia.

If you interested go to www.allfromjapan.com they sell it there and ship free.

Have fun and stay safe!!

How much they pay you to say this? lol

juicykeyboard
19-12-2015, 09:20 PM
But I know this happens nowadays I don't why they would offer BBFS , are they nuts? or are they already infected?

To me this is the only logical scenario. Why else would they do it?

zucon
20-12-2015, 09:48 AM
Here is one of the adv. Old slut saying its on her discretion, but looks like she is open to it with an extra of $200. she looks a junkie to me, may be terribly into smoking, the pic shows that. The is shocking, be safe guys nothing more important than ur health. This is not worth.

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/FemaleEscorts/jade-centrefold-body-hot-sex-0478-720-946/10072331

juicykeyboard
21-12-2015, 04:02 AM
Here is one of the adv. Old slut saying its on her discretion, but looks like she is open to it with an extra of $200. she looks a junkie to me, may be terribly into smoking, the pic shows that. The is shocking, be safe guys nothing more important than ur health. This is not worth.

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/FemaleEscorts/jade-centrefold-body-hot-sex-0478-720-946/10072331

Yeah, russian roulette right there.

jzchan
23-12-2015, 09:43 AM
Not worth it guys. Even be scared of BBJ's. I got such a nasty virus from one of the REALLY GOOD shops here (will not name names as I do like the shop a lot). Was pissing blood out of my dick for 2 weeks.!

juicykeyboard
23-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Not worth it guys. Even be scared of BBJ's. I got such a nasty virus from one of the REALLY GOOD shops here (will not name names as I do like the shop a lot). Was pissing blood out of my dick for 2 weeks.!

Pising blood wow. I think you had bigger problems than an STI there. Still wise to avoid BBBJ as an antibiotic resistant strain of gonorrhea has started appearing around the world.

If you want to scare yourself go and read about the 'post-antibiotic era'. We are basically about to enter a period of history similar to the discovery of antibiotics because we have overused them.

O746
01-01-2016, 03:49 AM
If you are worried about infection, use the more modern invisible spray on condoms. They are designed specifically for gullible punters and WLs who like the real experience.

jzchan
01-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Pising blood wow. I think you had bigger problems than an STI there. Still wise to avoid BBBJ as an antibiotic resistant strain of gonorrhea has started appearing around the world.

If you want to scare yourself go and read about the 'post-antibiotic era'. We are basically about to enter a period of history similar to the discovery of antibiotics because we have overused them.

Nah it was the damn virus. It didn't respond at all to antibiotics and they put me on all sorts!

bistro
01-01-2016, 11:58 PM
I only visit one shop and one shop only all these years living in sydney..... And through my years of punting, i have accidentally did BBFS with one of the WL after i had DATY, i head straight for DFK and put my penis in her pussy and straight into missionaries, we both didnt realize it at first, and only realized it as we changed position......
We are both so worried back then, but luckily we are both clean.... Thanks to the awesome shop's reputation..... The WL has now retired as it was long before facebook and wechat even existed, otherwise i wouldve got her contact now :)

uglyphil
02-01-2016, 08:29 AM
Nah it was the damn virus. It didn't respond at all to antibiotics and they put me on all sorts!

Hardly a surprise the antibiotics didn't work then as they do not work on viruses!

Your doctor should have known better. It is the use of antibiotics in situations such as yours that is the leading cause of antibiotic resistant bacteria :(

JimmyBoy22
13-05-2016, 01:46 PM
I went to Choon earlier today. A terrible experience. Don't go there!
I was robbed. One of the girls stole my money. The receptionist was rude and didn't care. I reported the matter to the police. The place will be shut down soon.

Mr Crash and Burn
18-05-2016, 08:44 PM
I went to Choon earlier today. A terrible experience. Don't go there!
I was robbed. One of the girls stole my money. The receptionist was rude and didn't care. I reported the matter to the police. The place will be shut down soon.

Was it at gunpoint

the_boss_king
20-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Now I know what Roseville Rose stands for ...

i still don't get it?