PDA

View Full Version : Relief from a sexy & sensual Japanese Babe, Southport - 25

flamejob
27-08-2015, 05:33 PM
So decided to venture into the murky world of private operators. A world that i used to indulge in rather than the dodgy shops, but over the years I've developed a bit of an addiction to shops.

I saw this ad headlined 'Relief from a sexy & sensual Japanese Babe, Southport - 25'.

http://goldcoast.locanto.com.au/ID_535502371/Relief-from-a-sexy-sensual-Japanese-Babe.html

She states: 'I'm a naughty and flirty 25 yo Japanese girl with silky smooth skin with a petite asian figure and you will not be able to keep your hands off my body'.

After I called, she texted me the address and stated that she had an 'arse to die for'. She also claims to be a size 5 with 34D tits.

I rock up at the appointed hour and am ushured into a very dark apartment. She is clearly a size 5 give or take, although the age was a little indeterminate because of the extremely low lighting. I undress and lay on the bed (after of the course the obligatory exchange of clams).

By this stage it is clear she isn't 25 either. Age still a little difficult to tell because of how fucking dark it was.

She nudes up and that's when shit finally got real.

25? Pigs arse. 50. at least.

34D? Not even close. Not even 25 years ago would they have been D cups. Likely B cups.

By this stage, I felt it was a tad late to back out. I had already shelled out the 130 clams for the hour and was laying seductively across the bed naked, so I think i may have been beyond the point of saying I'd changed my mind.

On the plus side, she is very friendly and the massage was pretty good.

The blow job (extra $20) and finish was excellent.

So all up - the service was actually good. It would have been better to have had a bit more truth in her advertising because the bullshit put me off. She still could have advertised her services and described herself as sexy, slim and mature. Ok, that may not attract as many punters as pretending to be a 25yo with 34D boobs, but I wonder how many walk away anyway.

Woebetide
29-08-2015, 05:31 PM
So decided to venture into the murky world of private operators. A world that i used to indulge in rather than the dodgy shops, but over the years I've developed a bit of an addiction to shops.

I saw this ad headlined 'Relief from a sexy & sensual Japanese Babe, Southport - 25'.

http://goldcoast.locanto.com.au/ID_535502371/Relief-from-a-sexy-sensual-Japanese-Babe.html

She states: 'I'm a naughty and flirty 25 yo Japanese girl with silky smooth skin with a petite asian figure and you will not be able to keep your hands off my body'.

After I called, she texted me the address and stated that she had an 'arse to die for'. She also claims to be a size 5 with 34D tits.

I rock up at the appointed hour and am ushured into a very dark apartment. She is clearly a size 5 give or take, although the age was a little indeterminate because of the extremely low lighting. I undress and lay on the bed (after of the course the obligatory exchange of clams).

By this stage it is clear she isn't 25 either. Age still a little difficult to tell because of how fucking dark it was.

She nudes up and that's when shit finally got real.

25? Pigs arse. 50. at least.

34D? Not even close. Not even 25 years ago would they have been D cups. Likely B cups.

By this stage, I felt it was a tad late to back out. I had already shelled out the 130 clams for the hour and was laying seductively across the bed naked, so I think i may have been beyond the point of saying I'd changed my mind.

On the plus side, she is very friendly and the massage was pretty good.

The blow job (extra $20) and finish was excellent.

So all up - the service was actually good. It would have been better to have had a bit more truth in her advertising because the bullshit put me off. She still could have advertised her services and described herself as sexy, slim and mature. Ok, that may not attract as many punters as pretending to be a 25yo with 34D boobs, but I wonder how many walk away anyway.

Thanks for the review. I may have been to same one. Calls herself Cindy?

bigbob
30-08-2015, 03:33 PM
how many never came back