PDA

View Full Version : General talk Awesome Massage

The Jet
27-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Since I am not yet reaching my 50 posts, I thought I would do this thread on my massage from today.

You see, it was at my regular joint in Richmond, my 1st official massage booking whilst looking for a new regular after my previous regular of 11-12 months had left the industry.

And wow, she blew my mind even though it was just a legit massage. I like to generally chat during the massage and she is a good talker.

A pocket rocket australian lady which I generally go for but what blew my mind big time is when she told me her age of 44. Now she had the body and looks of a lady 10-15 years younger. She does plenty of yoga and exercise including walking. She is looking fit as f***.

She has been a massage therapist for 6 years and almost finished her current certificate, she convinced me to let her do cupping on me in the future once we know each other better in a trust type of thing. Never done cupping before.

Boxer shorts were kept on but they had to be pull half down so oil wouldn't get on them. No extras type of girl and generally no touching, which is exactly what I am after these days after my recent ex-regular fucked with my head and my wallet.

No tips for this lady even now, well maybe way way in the future and if I ever do, it will be like maximum $20. ONE booking a week, she works only Thursday and Friday as this is her 2nd job and still going to school for massaging certificates. Once the class is over she said she might try to fit in a 3rd day. She lives a bit far from the business so I can understand only 2-3 days working there.

She seems like a really lovely person. We both enjoy an alcoholic drink or 2 a few nights a week. We both like to just get out of the house to eliminate boredom and even better, her boyfriend is located in sydney for work. And at the end of the day she would never shut the door on her chilling with a client, depending on the client of course and how things develop between her and the client and I have always been a fan of that.

Soooo in conclusion, after being fucked over big time by my recent ex-regular, I really enjoyed the first booking of a regular one a week massage from this lovely lady. SHe actually cheered me up today. It's always a good thing when things like this happen.

Happy Punting!

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2015, 04:02 PM
Since I am not yet reaching my 50 posts, I thought I would do this thread on my massage from today.

Happy Punting!

Well, you have done your 50 posts in no times brother Jet, like some of your photos too.

Keep it up

Cheers

flamejob
02-09-2015, 10:45 PM
I really enjoyed the first booking of a regular one a week massage from this lovely lady. SHe actually cheered me up today. It's always a good thing when things like this happen.

Happy Punting!

Dude, that is awesome. While I love a good erotic massage, you just can't beat someone who actually know how to massage. Even better when you click with the ML and she is genuinely nice AND manages to cheer you up - perhaps the best happy ending of all :)

blanet
12-05-2016, 12:14 AM
Dude, that is awesome. While I love a good erotic massage, you just can't beat someone who actually know how to massage. Even better when you click with the ML and she is genuinely nice AND manages to cheer you up - perhaps the best happy ending of all :)

That's why we all get massages on this forum... because the sequel sucks.

Jokes aside, I probably should try a legit massage one day. What was the cost?