PDA

View Full Version : General talk What hotels to use?

bigfatkilo
26-01-2013, 09:49 AM
For out calls in the city Cbd, can people suggest what short term hotels to use? I can't see the point in hiring a real hotel room for the whole night when I only need an hour or two.

I'm sure this has been asked in a previous thread.

Cheers for sharing.

8inches
26-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Most brothels will rent u a room for $50-$60/hour.

Littlewonder
26-01-2013, 10:06 AM
There is another post asking similar questions which has some answers look it up.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2504-best-hotel-for-outcall&highlight=hotels

DeepImpact
26-01-2013, 05:24 PM
You would be better off getting a hotle for the night as Villa Exotica is now $81 for the first hour which seems expensive to me for what it is. I guess it's because there isn't competition around.

AHLUNGOR
27-01-2013, 10:46 AM
You would be better off getting a hotle for the night as Villa Exotica is now $81 for the first hour which seems expensive to me for what it is. I guess it's because there isn't competition around.

So does this mean the pricing for Yamada's TMC also increased as his $350/hr was based on $300 to the girl and $50 for the room at the Villa ??

rooter
27-01-2013, 11:17 AM
So does this mean the pricing for Yamada's TMC also increased as his $350/hr was based on $300 to the girl and $50 for the room at the Villa ??

If you see a TMC girl at Villa you pay $60 to the hotel and pay the girl $300 so that's $360 in total.
If the girl comes to your hotel or apartment it's $350.

LongJohnSilver
27-01-2013, 08:49 PM
I have used Villa a number of times (the good thing about Villa is that everyone is there for the same reason so you don't have anything to hide whilst at the lobby meeting the girl; the bad thing is that the entrance is too public - so everyone in the street knows exactly why you are going in). I prefer to use Formule 1 in William Street, Kings Cross - which is only a few minutes walk from the CBD. I have also used places around Elizabeth Street near Central station - there are so many cheap, run down, dingy places there offering cheapest rooms. The benefit of Formule 1 however is that you can book online.

bigfatkilo
27-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Long John, thanks for the info, didn't even think of formula 1. But what places specifically around central can you recommend??