PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 with CORPO : a KINKY, BDSM girl devoted to your pleasure.

rooter
26-01-2013, 11:19 AM
After an amazing session with TMCs latest girl, Corpo on Thursday I knew I had to have this girl again ASAP, so I booked her for the very next day. I can't remember the last time I did this, if ever, and I do a lot of punting - she is that fucking good !!*
I met her in the hotel lobby and she looked so fucking hot in a little black micro dress - all legs and tits and arse bursting out.*
She ran up to me and gave me a big wet DFK and grabbed my already semi hard cock through my jeans right there in the lobby. The look on the faces of this group of guys there was priceless. I shrugged my shoulders as if to say, "hey, what can I say".*
She groped me again in the elevator and then as I stuggled to open the hotel room door pinned me against the door for more DFK and pulling my cock. This girl is fucking wild!!
When we got into the room a whole different side of her personality came out and she bowed and gave me present - some Jaoanese sweets!*
She gently unwrapped and fed them to me and while I was standing there eating she quietly got down on her knees, unzipped me, pulled out my cock and gave me a a beatiful bbbj. Wet, deep, gentle, fast, slow, and akways rubbing my cock against those huge J cup tits. As if that wasn't enough she then let some saliva drip into the cleavage of her tits and I fucked her Spanish style while she licked my knob - it doesn't get much better than that.*
I sensed in our first session than Corpo likes a bit of pain so I made her get on all fours and gave her arse a spanking. She absolutely loved it !!!*
"itai", "Itai" she squealed.*
"You like itai (pain) ?"
"Hai, hai (yes).*
Smack!
"More?"
"Hai"
Smack!
"Are you a naughty girl?"
"Hai"
Smack!
She was wriggling and moaning and sqealing and as soon as a stroked her clit she came right there and then, her whole body convulsing wildly. *
It was pretty clear she loved this so we continued with this theme of alternating between me spanking her arse, squeezing her nipples and playing with her pussy and her sucking and jerking off my cock; or just doing everything simultaneously. She came and came and came again. I lost count how many times.*
Oh and I came too ... once ; (. *
God must be a woman ; )
She then collapsed on to the bed dazed exhausted and in total bliss.*
Within a few minutes she was ready for action. It was time for some serious fucking!*
I fucked her like a man possessed and she absolutely went off. Again she came multiple times- I am not saying this to brag, i didnt do anything extraordinary, it's about her, not me. This girl just loves sex! - it's as simple as that. I think all punters will have a similar experience with her.*
Corpo is just a horny girl who is very submissive and has no inhibitions. She will be your slave and will pleasure you in every way imaginable.
She is in Sydney for a short time only so I strongly suggest you try Corpo ASAP. It's not often you get a girl like this. After two sessions I have only just scratched the surface of what this amazing girl has to offer. I have to see her again! Don't let me have all the fun ; ) * * **

IMPORTANT
Only practice BDSM, spanking, master/slave role play etc with a willing and consenting partner.
NEVER EVER try and force or coerce a girl into doing this. And stop as soon as the she says to stop. If saying "no" or "stop" is part of the role play then have a "safety word" like "red" for example when you really mean stop.
BDSM is about the other person's pleasure as much as your own - if anything moreso.
ALWAYS treat WLs, and all women for that matter, with RESPECT.

yamada
26-01-2013, 12:38 PM
IKU IKU BDSM Session!!!!!!!!!!

Max Impact
26-01-2013, 12:52 PM
Wow! Rooter has a distraction called Corpo.:cool2:

I will look after all the others for the next three weeks kkk

Onepunt
26-01-2013, 01:08 PM
Yamada should bring more girls like her. This is mad. It is sad I am away from sydney for 4 weeks.

rooter
26-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Wow! Rooter has a distraction called Corpo.:cool2:

I will look after all the others for the next three weeks kkk

You wish ;) Corpo sure does take alot out of a man but good old rooter has always got something left in the tank for some random pussy.
If you haven't tried Corpo already then you definitely should. She redefines the whole concept of a Japanese girl.
She is extraordinary!

Sextus
26-01-2013, 03:45 PM
"Corpo" means "body" in Latin. I don't think Yamada is schooled in Latin - pure chance?

Max Impact
26-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Yamada was aware of that. It's also plain old Italian and Yamada knows all the rude words in Italian!

rooter
26-01-2013, 04:30 PM
"Corpo" means "body" in Latin. I don't think Yamada is schooled in Latin - pure chance?

Actually corpo is Italian for body.
Yamada actually speaks some Italian so it's no fluke.

Max Impact
26-01-2013, 04:33 PM
We wrote the same thing at the same time!

rooter
26-01-2013, 04:43 PM
We wrote the same thing at the same time!
Actially you got in just before me .. as usual ; )
I got in second, but with more style and finesse .. as usual ;)

Max Impact
26-01-2013, 04:52 PM
I think the girls tell us all the same thing!

rooter
26-01-2013, 05:07 PM
I think the girls tell us all the same thing!

That's what we pay them to say ;)

DeepImpact
27-01-2013, 05:17 PM
That's an awesome report Bro rooter. Previously I have had little to no interest in the girls from TMC but after reading this it makes me want to book her. I think it's because I have had my share of free Jap girls before so I don't feel like paying for it, but maybe I should try this one.

altgourami
27-01-2013, 08:44 PM
I'll make a point to avoid. I am sure the security camera footage of this will find its way on the Internet at some stage. Smile. You're *always* on camera in a hotel lobby.

Bad form.

I met her in the hotel lobby and she looked so fucking hot in a little black micro dress - all legs and tits and arse bursting out.*
She ran up to me and gave me a big wet DFK and grabbed my already semi hard cock through my jeans right there in the lobby. The look on the faces of this group of guys there was priceless. I shrugged my shoulders as if to say, "hey, what can I say".

AHLUNGOR
28-01-2013, 12:25 PM
Actually corpo is Italian for body.
Yamada actually speaks some Italian so it's no fluke.

And he has a Brazilian girl friend !

Max Impact
28-01-2013, 08:35 PM
He's told me she is Italian as well. But Brazilian sounds familiar too, maybe he keeps a whole stable.

kickass
29-01-2013, 12:52 PM
How do I book with TMC?

They didn't answer my email. :(

Amos33
29-01-2013, 04:44 PM
How do I book with TMC?

They didn't answer my email. :(

I assume your email was to request a photo. I have been successful in getting replies to my emails in the past, but last time I requested a photo of Redbull, Corpo and Milk he did not reply until a couple of days later when he only sent me a photo of the new girl Pale, who starts today and looks very nice by the way. I have always booked Incalls in the past by sending a polite SMS stating that I wish to book a certain girl and indicate an approximate time and request if she is available. It has always worked for me so far. I think now even if haven’t seem their photo I would still book as they have all been exceptional so far. I imagine Miss Corpo is quite busy.

Good Luck

Max Impact
29-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Pale is beautiful. Report later!

kickass
30-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Yes, I asked for a photo. Got to have some chemistry before I commit.

yamada
30-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Yes, I asked for a photo. Got to have some chemistry before I commit.

Pale is good^^

yamada
31-01-2013, 09:21 AM
After an amazing session with TMCs latest girl, Corpo on Thursday I knew I had to have this girl again ASAP, so I booked her for the very next day. I can't remember the last time I did this, if ever, and I do a lot of punting - she is that fucking good !!*
She ran up to me and gave me a big wet DFK and grabbed my already semi hard cock through my jeans right there in the lobby. The look on the faces of this group of guys there was priceless. I shrugged my shoulders as if to say, "hey, what can I say".*
She groped me again in the elevator and then as I stuggled to open the hotel room door pinned me against the door for more DFK and pulling my cock. This girl is fucking wild!!
When we got into the room a whole different side of her personality came out and she bowed and gave me present - some Jaoanese sweets!*
She gently unwrapped and fed them to me and while I was standing there eating she quietly got down on her knees, unzipped me, pulled out my cock and gave me a a beatiful bbbj. Wet, deep, gentle, fast, slow, and akways rubbing my cock against those huge J cup tits. As if that wasn't enough she then let some saliva drip into the cleavage of her tits and I fucked her Spanish style while she licked my knob - it doesn't get much better than that.*
I sensed in our first session than Corpo likes a bit of pain so I made her get on all fours and gave her arse a spanking. She absolutely loved it !!!*
"itai", "Itai" she squealed.*
"You like itai (pain) ?"
"Hai, hai (yes).*
Smack!
"More?"
"Hai"
Smack!
"Are you a naughty girl?"
"Hai"
Smack!
She was wriggling and moaning and sqealing and as soon as a stroked her clit she came right there and then, her whole body convulsing wildly. *
It was pretty clear she loved this so we continued with this theme of alternating between me spanking her arse, squeezing her nipples and playing with her pussy and her sucking and jerking off my cock; or just doing everything simultaneously. She came and came and came again. I lost count how many times.*
Oh and I came too ... once ; (. *
God must be a woman ; )
She then collapsed on to the bed dazed exhausted and in total bliss.*
Within a few minutes she was ready for action. It was time for some serious fucking!*
I fucked her like a man possessed and she absolutely went off. Again she came multiple times- I am not saying this to brag, i didnt do anything extraordinary, it's about her, not me. This girl just loves sex! - it's as simple as that. I think all punters will have a similar experience with her.*
Corpo is just a horny girl who is very submissive and has no inhibitions. She will be your slave and will pleasure you in every way imaginable.
She is in Sydney for a short time only so I strongly suggest you try Corpo ASAP. It's not often you get a girl like this. After two sessions I have only just scratched the surface of what this amazing girl has to offer. I have to see her again! Don't let me have all the fun ; ) * * **

IMPORTANT
Only practice BDSM, spanking, master/slave role play etc with a willing and consenting partner.
NEVER EVER try and force or coerce a girl into doing this. And stop as soon as the she says to stop. If saying "no" or "stop" is part of the role play then have a "safety word" like "red" for example when you really mean stop.
BDSM is about the other person's pleasure as much as your own - if anything moreso.
ALWAYS treat WLs, and all women for that matter, with RESPECT.

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

Make a booking 0421225572
ask photo ph0421225572@yahoo.com

yamada
31-01-2013, 12:57 PM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350