PDA

View Full Version : Question Punting question - Back to back to back..

illidanstormrage
30-08-2015, 10:52 PM
So I've read in a few threads where some punters have talked about seeing two girls right after each other. For example first session ends at 7pm and 2nd session with other girl is 8:10 pm.

Also some punters who have been to multiple shops on the same one day seeing multiple girls possibly even 3 different shops and 3 girls.

My question is has anyone ever done a back to back to back at the same shop? Say with little or no breaks in between literally 6 pm, 7 pm and 8 pm. I don't think I would ever have that high of a sex drive but you never know.

Azzkikr
30-08-2015, 11:16 PM
Not me....The most I've done is 2 shots in 1 hour if the girl allows it. And she needs to be young, sexy and horny for me to achieve this.

uglyphil
30-08-2015, 11:20 PM
Not immediately back to back, but if I allow a few hours I can usually manage it...

Although the wallet can't ;)

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2015, 09:54 AM
So I've read in a few threads where some punters have talked about seeing two girls right after each other. For example first session ends at 7pm and 2nd session with other girl is 8:10 pm.

Also some punters who have been to multiple shops on the same one day seeing multiple girls possibly even 3 different shops and 3 girls.

My question is has anyone ever done a back to back to back at the same shop? Say with little or no breaks in between literally 6 pm, 7 pm and 8 pm. I don't think I would ever have that high of a sex drive but you never know.

Haha, I don't know about you guys but when I was much younger and capable, money is the main issue stopping me !

Now that I am older but not necessarily richer but can afford the multiple sessions any way - but why extend myself ? I'm usually quite satisfied after 1 shot nowadays !

But for all you strong and young stallions out there, enjoy life and punting if you can afford it! You don't stay young forever !

Cheers

wilisno
31-08-2015, 11:05 AM
I've done this a few times, only on special occasions though.

A fond memory includes once I was in a session with my favourite girl Jas at MOC, a text from 5* saying Abbey was on ! Abbey was the one I've been wanting to see, but she was very elusive, hard to catch, only worked occasionally, so I went straight to 5* after MOC ! ;) ;) ;)

blitz
31-08-2015, 03:00 PM
I've done this a few times at 142. Finish a 1 hour with one of my regulars, walk downstairs and Amanda says "new girl here, you should try".
take a look at the new girl and head back upstairs for another 30 minute session.

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2015, 03:14 PM
I've done this a few times at 142. Finish a 1 hour with one of my regulars, walk downstairs and Amanda says "new girl here, you should try".
take a look at the new girl and head back upstairs for another 30 minute session.

Can't help it when your body is willing and able and your wallet is also stacked up !!

Good on you Bra !:slobber:

max_power
31-08-2015, 07:16 PM
I done 3 girls back to back in Amsterdam. Walked by and seen a girl in window ....dam she's hot so banged her. Walked out and kept walking....seen a girl in the window and thought she's sexier than the other 1. Done the deed. Walked out and kept walking bummed around a bit and drank then seen the final girl in the window which was better than the 2 before. I had to have her. So I did it and it was awesome.

garfield
31-08-2015, 07:50 PM
I've done back to back, but mostly RnT.

Same shop back to back on two Options:
1) get half hour massage from a ML who can give excellent massage or prettier girl but tip 20 to get her unrope during massage no touching to develop the urge, then followed by another girl with good part 2 service to finish off.
2) when I have lots of time to kill so just book one girl after the other.

Different shop back to back when I'm not satisfied with my first punt session, so go for the next session to regain a good experience for the day.

rooter
31-08-2015, 09:47 PM
Generally I prefer to see just one girl per day, as I like to enjoy the afterglow of seeing a girl as long as I can
Occasionally I might see one in the morning and one in the evening.
I do back to back very rarely - recently at Ginza I booked Love and Nozomi back to back.
I saw Love up in Room 9 (I went a bit over time - that girl doesn't let you get away so easily!) and as soon as I got away ran down the stairs with my jelly legs and straight to Nozomi in Room 8.
It was a fucking amazing 2 hours of punting.
But I still think it's best to just see one girl and savour the experience and let the good vibes linger for the rest of the day rather than rushing straight over to see another girl.

kamo
02-09-2015, 01:13 AM
I've done a back to back at Bellevue 12; 45 minute session with one girl, then ask if another girl is available for another 30 minutes. Found it a bit of an exhibitionist thing to be completely naked when the second girl comes in :)

The second session was more of a dare to see if Candy could suck a second load out of me - and she did, she's got an amazing mouth.

I've often done a session at one place, and been so horny half an hour later that my ride home ends up being a visit to another place. Doesn't often happen that I'm in the mood for more than one session a day, mostly if I go a few weeks between punts. I find that the second session I don't cum so quick which helps to keep the mood for an hour.