PDA

View Full Version : Luvasian--Amy

atiger
26-01-2013, 12:03 PM
I was at luvasian for the first time, wow very nice for Asian brothel. I saw about seven girls come through mostly Korean - stand out girls were Candy awesome looking girl size 6 around 160cm tall with amazing set of DD's and a beautiful smile, then came Amy- OMG! Hot like a sunrise! Beautiful tan skin, size 6 awesome c cup breasts easy could be a model!
Once in the room she was very sensual with her hands, lips and breasts all over my body! I was in heaven
cbj perfect and sex Into many positions. Amy said to me she likes to try different shops, so she will be hard for me to become a regular even when I travel interstate alot. She was working in Melb colosseum for about 3 months before she came upto GC. Now she is of to Syd for a holiday then maybe back to Melb.
As for luvasian great quality looking girls which they change over girls every 2 weeks with at least 1 Thai girl and the rest Korean! Worth a visit

Jerry10
27-01-2013, 01:13 AM
Luv this place. Was a regular there in 2012 when I was working down the coast. Always see Bora when she was up from Sydney. Very addictive girl.
I heard from some Chinese punters that up stairs is for the VIP. Obviously VIP price and service. Would like to find out if anyone know of this.

Very good customer service compare to the Brisbane asian brothel. It's just a shame that I got transferred back to Brisbane.

spiral
27-01-2013, 08:52 AM
I always thought upstairs was the girls private area - bedrooms, kitchen etc.

herecticx
27-01-2013, 11:07 PM
ive always assumed these girls live on the premises. Can anyone confirm?

herecticx
27-01-2013, 11:08 PM
Does candy have short hair in a bob fashion? also very cute looking?

spiral
28-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Yes girls do sleep upstairs. Most of them are from interstate so don't have a residence there. I once arrive early on Sunday morning and I woke one of them.

herecticx
28-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Nice, it was always my dream to venture into the living quarters and accidentally stumble upon a slumber party with pillow fights :D

baby elephant
28-01-2013, 03:39 PM
Alot of the places are like that, O r there is somewhere around the corner or nearby where they stay

Jerry10
29-01-2013, 12:49 AM
Sorry guys I should have ask more questions. It was a friend's friend that we saw at a bar. Thought I ask if anyone know of it. Upstairs is definately where the girls stay.