PDA

View Full Version : Sensations on spine

mufflover
26-01-2013, 02:16 PM
Hi guys just wondering if anyone has been to sensations lately? I was thinking about heading over as I haven't been there for quite a while but thought I'd see if anyone had any tips? Thanks guys.

gantzx
26-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Went about 2 months ago, have to say it was about midday I went, not exactly pleased. Only 2 girls were open out of 4, fist one to come in was alright, she wasn't on the website, red hair if I recall, came in shook hand said her name and left, didn't really seem sweet about it, another girl came in, she was kind, brunette. Problem was the girls are bbw, which isn't my main thing, I went on a tuesday were all FS is $20 off, yeah I don't make much. But that's 2 months ago, maybe they've changed. Also the lighting in the place is terrible.

mufflover
27-01-2013, 06:52 AM
Yeah I looked at the website and rang and there seems to be more girls that aren't on the website working. It's just a long drive in this rain if there's no talent. I used to see Leila there. She was worth the drive. I'm not going if it's bbws. Thanks for your reply.